ISSUE #1

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

APRIL 6 ISSUE
A FANTASTIC WELCOME
BACK ON CAMPUS

——

゚☆ aimoto iori fact ! ☆゚
she is in class 2-2 :)

゚☆ aimoto iori fact ! ☆゚she is in class 2-2 :)

IORI HAD A PERMANENT FROWN ON HER FACE. She sat in the corner of the club room, scrolling through her phone.

"Class starts in five minutes!" Miyoko called from the front. "Who's on morning announcement duty today?"

"Inoue and I," Sasaki responded. "We're all ready, don't worry."

"The rest of you need to start heading to class!" Miyoko called. The club president focused her eyes on the second year in the corner. "That means you too, Iori."

Letting out a long sigh, Iori pushed herself up from the floor. "You're the bane of my existence, Miyoko."

She gave Iori a sheepish grin. "You're the only one for the job, Aimo."

Iori mocked Miyoko's grin, swiping her bag off the ground. "I'm going to go grovel in front of Yamada's classroom."

"If you're going to grovel, make sure I'm there to videotape it."

Iori exited the club room, sliding the door shut. She frowned deeper at the door, quickly pivoting and beginning to walk towards the stairs.

The one thing Iori enjoyed doing had now become the root of her problems. She didn't have anything against the boys' volleyball club, but she really just did not want to become their personal paparazzi.

Maybe she would pull a Yamada and quit right before the first day of school next year.

The second-year hall was nearly virtually empty at this point. A few kids wasted their time outside the classrooms, not wanting to begin their second year at Inarizaki just yet.

Iori's classroom was at the end of the hall. There were six second-year classes, three classrooms on each side of the hall. The advanced classes, class 2-1 and class 2-2, always had the best classroom.

Iori has worked her ass off to gain that privilege.

Entering class 2-2, she noticed that the vast majority of her classmates had already arrived. The classroom was tainted with a tired feeling, a couple kids napping and a couple others trying to keep themselves awake by reading.

One of Iori's closer friends—Kogane Naho—was in her class, luckily. The girl in question was one of the few sleeping.

Iori walked over to the front podium, taking a look at the seating chart that had been provided. Ms. Watanabe, her homeroom teacher, was known for enjoying a more "disorderly" class. Meaning, the seating wasn't in alphabetical order.