ISSUE #5

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

NO ISSUE TODAY!
MAY 7
THE FIRST FIGHT

——

゚☆ aimoto iori fact ! ☆゚
her friend group consists of inoue mei,
ukishima kou, kogane naho, and
maruyama kaito!

tw //// lots of swearing this chapter lol

It was Thursday.

Despite there being no school, the volleyball club—of course—still had practice. That came with the mutual agreement that Iori, without a doubt, would be coming to practice.

She hadn't arrived on Tuesday. In fact, no photographer arrived on Tuesday, so everyone came to the agreement that Iori had been given the week off.

Before Atsumu and Osamu had even arrived on Thursday, Ukishima Kou had set up shop with a camera and a stack of break homework he had received.

Osamu tried to ignore it, he really did. Iori was probably busy, her entire life wasn't the volleyball club, unlike him. She had no real obligation to be here, and she had no real obligation to even take the job in the first place.

So why did he feel so...offended that she wasn't here? Why did he feel offended over the fact that Ukishima was here instead? It was irrational, and, quite frankly, stupid.

Atsumu, though, just seemed a little more unbearable today. Everything he did felt like a deliberate jab at Osamu, so much so that Aran told him to knock it off. On top of that, Suna was acting a little lazier than usual today, which was pissing off Atsumu even more.

Today was a bad day for the team. Everything was off their usual groove, even if Atsumu kept insisting he was the one playing fine and that everyone else was playing badly.

Osamu was messing up, he would admit that. He was too busy trying to fight off the urge to ask Ukishima where Iori was, only because Ukishima would definitely know where she was. Ukishima had been friends with Iori since their first year.

The fact that you even know that is creepy, Osamu thought, cringing at himself. Taking one final swig of his water, he returned to court, preparing for the next drill. Atsumu assumed the setter position.

It was an average spiking drill, nothing special. It was a lot simpler than every other drill they usually did, but Coach was very aware of the rift in the team's skill today. Osamu just assumed he was trying to get everyone back in rhythm without accidentally insulting Atsumu.

Osamu couldn't focus. Even as he got closer to hitting the ball, he couldn't focus.

Since our first year, he thought. Since our first year.