ISSUE #2

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

APRIL 9 ISSUE
THE SPORTS SEASON
BEGINS!

——

゚☆ aimoto iori fact ! ☆゚
she has a very soothing voice! miyoko swears she should start some
kind of podcast, or an asmr channel.

゚☆ aimoto iori fact ! ☆゚she has a very soothing voice! miyoko swears she should start somekind of podcast, or an asmr channel

Today was Iori's day for morning announcements. For some reason, the newspaper club had been assigned morning announcement duty.

She was paired with Miura, one of the more enthusiastic second years, likely because Miyoko thought Iori would be a little too dry. She tried not to take any offense to that, but honestly, Iori liked to think she wasn't completely dry.

They were sitting in the front office, Miura talking about some random thing he had done yesterday. Iori wasn't really listening, more focusing on the clock.

The sound of the bell ringing was a cue for them to stand, approaching the secretary's desk. Iori scanned over the announcement paper, letting Miura pick up the microphone.

"Good morning, Inarizaki!" he said. "I'm Miura Shuichi..."

He trailed off, holding the mic up to Iori's mouth. "And I'm Aimoto Iori," she said, trying to sound enthusiastic.

"And we are your Thursday-announcement crew," Miura exclaimed. "Today we have a few important announcements for you all! Today is Mr. Fukizawa's birthday, so make sure you wish him a happy birthday!"

"Also, we have a new club opening! If you're interested in going into a field of science, go ahead and join our school's Young Scientists club," Iori read.

"Make sure to get all of your club applications by next monday," Miura finished. "Have a lovely day, Inarizaki!"

He put the microphone down. "That's the most animated I've ever heard you talk, Aimo-san," he said.

"That's the most animated I've heard myself talk," she agreed. "Have a good day, Miura."

Iori exited the front office, walking out into the empty hallways. A text from Kogane revealed that Ms. Watanabe was late to class, which was a lot more soothing than it should've been.

Sliding the door open, she noticed that everybody was basically in the same position as yesterday. Kogane was fast asleep, her hair pulled up in the laziest ponytail Iori had ever seen.

Miya Atsumu had locked his eyes onto her since the moment she'd walked in. Even as she slowly approached her desk, he stared at her. He had to have known that she noticed his staring.

Sticking to her everyday actions in an attempt to ignore him, she simply dropped her bag next to her desk and sat down.

"Good job on the morning announcements, Aimoto," Atsumu said. Iori held back the urge to sigh.