ISSUE #12

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

JULY 21 ISSUE
YUKIE AND KAORI AND SEKI

——

03-5687-4586
hey iori! it's yamada daisuke

03-5687-4586 is typing....

Three in the morning.

Iori had to wake up at three in the morning to go to school on the first day of summer break, only to hop on a bus and drive to Tokyo with a bunch of boys she wasn't too close with.

After sending a very unpleasant and long text to Miyoko, Iori found herself being driven to Inarizaki by her stepmom.

"And these are the boys Misaki is in love with?"

"Unfortunately," Iori sighed, yawning directly after she spoke.

"And you haven't told Misaki yet."

"I haven't."

"I didn't think my stepdaughter would have a romance novel of a life," she chuckled, taking a left turn. "Isn't this kinda a bad idea, though? If they fight at the camp, it's going to look bad."

"So far I haven't witnessed one, but, according to Kogane, she's hearing about a big jump in the frequency of their fights," Iori said. "Last year, there was maybe only one every couple months. Now, it's one every two weeks or so."

"At least they're trying to avoid it when you're there?" her stepmom compromised, glancing over at Iori for a second. "Do they know you know?"

Iori was instantly reminded of her confrontation with Atsumu, shivering at the thought of it.

"Yeah...very well."

"Well," her stepmom gave a light shrug, turning into Inarizaki and parking around 30 feet away from the bus. "I mean...maybe you'll make friends on this trip? That's always a plus?"

"I hope I'm not the only girl there. At least one of them has to have a manager, right? I don't remember if there were any at nationals," Iori fretted, leaning back into the chair. "I don't want to get out of the car."

"You need to," her stepmom prodded. "Come on, I'll get you something special when you come back? I'll go up to Miyagi with you to see your mom. I haven't seen her in a while. Or, maybe, we can go to Okinawa and see that school you were talking about transferring to! We can make a trip out of it."

"...Alright. I'll go. Love you, mom," Iori sighed, her stepmother leaning over and kissing Iori on the cheek.

"Tell me how you're feeling later today, alright?"

"Okay."

Iori got out of the car, swiftly dragging her duffle bag (and her backpack) out with her. The duffle bag was fairly heavy, mostly from the sheer amount of skin products she had packed―skincare is relaxing when you are way too stressed, especially for her.