ISSUE #15

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

AUGUST 11 ISSUE
JUST A GROUP OF FRIENDS

――

ukiuki :>
we will be there in 15 minutes!
just picked up maruyama

You (Iori)
huh? what do u mean lmao
You (Iori)
i'm not letting you into my house please don't show up

You (Iori)huh? what do u mean lmaoYou (Iori)i'm not letting you into my house please don't show up

Iori woke up three minutes before Ukishima texted her. Of course, it might've been noon already, but that didn't mean that she was required to be awake.

Just like she wasn't required to open the door for the six teenagers standing outside her door on the one day nobody was home.

"Aimo!" Inoue yelled, her voice whiney and upset. "Just let us in!"

Iori was stood in front of her front door, in pajamas, a bitter look on her face. Her arms were crossed, her hair was lazily put in a ponytail, and her eyes were red from crying over some random shoujo the night before.

The Miya twins were with them. Her own friends had gone against her, and were now working with the enemy state.

Granted, the only person she had told about her newfound discomfort towards the twins was Nishinoya Yuu (who had pretty much sentenced them to death), but that didn't matter.

She knew at least Kogane could read the room.

"Hold on, I know where the spare key is," Ukishima said, almost like he was having a personal revelation. "From when I had to drop the camera off."

Iori practically sprinted to the dining room, quickly placing a chair in front of the door and sitting down in it. The lock clicked, and the handle was turned, but they couldn't get in.

"Are you holding the door closed?" Ukishima exclaimed, a hint of amusement in his voice. "Wow, she really hates us!"

"I wonder why?" Iori spat.

"Ah! So she can speak?"

"Oi, Miya twins, do something to help us!" Maruyama exclaimed. Iori heard somebody sigh, likely Kogane, and suddenly, a lot more force was put on the door.

Iori's hands stretched out to either side of the entryway, her feet planting themselves on the edge of the first step. It was evident at least one of the twins was pushing because the amount of force that had been put on the door was inhumane.

Despite that, Iori had her full body weight pushed against the door (she wasn't super skinny, per se, and if she had to guess, she probably weighed more than both Kogane and Inoue). They weren't getting in.

She wouldn't let them.

Finally, the pressure let off, and she relaxed. Maybe they were leaving.