ISSUE #17

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

NO ISSUE TODAY !
AUGUST 23
DAY BEFORE TOMORROW

——

miya atsumu
i'm omw :)

You (Iori)
okay!!!!!!

You (Iori)okay!!!!!!

Idiot. Colossal, stupid, shit-for-brains idiot. Iori stood in front of her parent's mirror, staring at herself. She didn't look any different from usual, wearing the same amount of makeup as she usually did and wearing the same style of clothing as she usually did.

And yet, today, she felt underdressed. Iori hadn't felt underdressed since she attended her dad's wedding in her first year of middle school.

To top it all off, everybody was home today, too. Her dad was working away in his at-home office, her mom was watching Korean variety shows in the living room, and Misaki was having a temper-tantrum over their parents telling her she had to stay home today.

Of course, since Iori didn't ask to go out with people much—hell, she barely even went out—her step-mother had happily agreed.

All in all, this situation hadn't been ideal. Iori just hoped Misaki didn't see Atsumu,
or try to interact with him, for that matter. She might die if that happens.

Finally getting over herself, Iori exited her parents' bedroom, running down the stairs in a nervous panic. She'd never been on an actual date before, not ever, and she didn't think her first one would be with Miya Atsumu.

Nobody should want their first-ever date to be with Miya Atsumu. That just sounded like a bad idea.

Curse you and your inability to say no, she thought, walking over to the entryway and staring at her shoes. He was on his way. He is going to be here soon.

Iori felt like dying, once again. She contemplated mediums of execution in her mind—guillotine, lethal injection, and anything of the sort—while she put on her shoes, desperately hoping that Atsumu would just decide not to show up and she could return to her sweet, sweet bed.

Of course, things never went Iori's way. As she stood, Misaki came walking into the living room, staring at Iori.

"The hell are you doing?"

"She's going out today, Misaki," her step-mom responded.

"You're kidding me," Misaki scoffed, turning to the brown-haired woman. "Why the hell does Iori get to go out and not me?"

"Because Iori did her summer homework, and she never goes out anyways. Your father and I agreed, so don't go crying to him either."

Misaki opened her mouth to say something, but quickly refrained and turned towards Iori, glaring. With the absolute worst timing in the world, the doorbell rang, and Iori whipped around to face the door.