Chapter 2

˜This is the Mess hall, where you eat and socialise with the other dauntless members." Four placed a firm hand on the middle of her back, guiding her through the large crowds. Many heads turned to her and looked her up and down, inspecting 'the new meat' as they would call it. Some would even catcall her, and if they were lucky she would give them a wink or a slight chuckle. Four stopped in front of long table occupied by only three people, they were separated though. Two girls sat together, closest to her and Four while an angelic looking boy sat at the other end, completely ignoring the others.

clearly not friends. Taura analysed.

"Taura, I'd like you to meet Tris and Christina, two of the best people you will meet." Four smiled waving his hand at the two girls in introduction who both smiled and waved politely at Taura. "And that's Peter, the worst person you will ever meet." Four frowned at the young man sat at the end of the wooden counter. Peter blatantly ignored him and began looking her up and down, taking in everything about her. Taura walked round the table and sat opposite him, doing the same and looking him up and down.

"Did Four tell you? I'm one of your instructors. So we'll be spending a lot of time together." Peter smirked at her and sent her a cheeky wink.

He seems fun, I think we will get along just fine...

"Hmm well you better be good then." She teased him in a slightly flirtatious manner. Four had squeezed in between her and Tris and was keeping a close eye on the dark haired instructor, knowing that it doesn't take him long to switch from nice to evil.

"Oh, I will." He smirked before Four sent him a deathly glare causing him to back down a little. "Where did you transfer from, then?"

"Amity." she stated, not showing any emotion, glancing at four.

"So your like a peace and love type of girl then?" He teased trying to act surprised. Taura scoffed at his remark.

"I don't fit under the stereotypes." She laughed, smirking at the group.

"What made you move to Dauntless then?" Christina asked, picking up a hamburger with a fork.

"Same reason. The amity stereotype doesn't fit me." She looked back at Peter, locking eyes with him. "I'm quite violent. So I'm basically the opposite of Amity." Stretching her leg out, she grazed her foot along the side of his leg, watching him bite his lip and turn away. She chuckled, she was a tease, a flirt. And she knew it. She enjoyed seeing men fall under her control; she loved being in power and breaking her stereotypes. That's why she never belonged within amity, being forced to treat everyone equally and to forgive people. Even with their values men always did the tougher jobs. She wanted to be the one doing the tougher jobs. Dauntless gave her that opportunity; she could be whoever she wanted with no questions, women could be leaders, they could kill people, fight. They could be dangerous.

"She's not joking either. She back-talked Eric earlier." Four snickered.

"Your kidding right?" Christina laughed, shocked at the initiates achievement. Even with her smart mouth, she wouldn't dare to back-talk Eric. Just back-talking Four didn't go down well at all.

"And he didn't hang you off the chasm?!" Tris exclaimed.

I know its rude to judge, but I already don't like her.

"No. But I have no doubts that he will. I don't plan on being his teachers pet."

"He's gonna love you." Peter responded barely sarcastically receiving displeased glares from his companions. "What? Oh come on! If he hates all basic initiates who do everything he says then maybe he prefers someone who can give him a bit of challenge." Four and Tris looked up to see a large and muscular shadow cover Peter. "You know I bet he has a fetish for people like Taura. Happily lap you up in seconds." Peter stopped to see the raven haired girl sat opposite trying to stifle a laugh.