Chapter 9

Taura's POV

I wake up to my head pounding like mad. Great. The infamous hangover had begun. Luckily for me, Alcohol doesn't give me short term memory loss. But like many others, I feel the physical effect. The inside of my mouth feels like sand paper and my entire body feels so weak. The bed beneath me feels like its spinning and every time I sit up the weight of my skull brings me back down. I roll on to my side, my muscles rejecting the movement. A black plastic coffee cup and a box of NSAID tablets rested on the bedside table next to me. What an angel. He must have already left, but not too long ago as the cup of coffee was still hot. There was a note stuck to the coffee, which I peeled off with my fingers and read. Which wasn't easy, he doesn't have the neatest of handwriting.

'Morning, Apples. I have an early shift today so sorry for leaving. I left you a coffee and some pills, you should probably take them. I hope it's still warm! There's a muffin on the counter in the kitchen, figured you wouldn't want much, Good luck in training today!

Peter x'

Shit. I forgot all about training. I check the time on the alarm clock, 7am. Fuck! Eric's going to bury me alive for being this late.

I fling back the duvet and sat up, picking up the coffee and downing it, taking 2 maybe 3 pills with it, not bothering to look at the dosage on the back. Thankfully, I was still in my clothes from yesterday so I didn't have to threat about getting dressed. Four is going to have a hissy fit.

I slipped on my combat boots and loosely tied the laces before leaving the bedroom in a hurry, picking my phone up from its spot on the floor and slipping it into the back pocket of my shorts before half jogging out of the apartment.

"Nice to see you again." A familiar voice spoke as I turned to shut the door. The guy from yesterday.

"Leave me alone." I whispered lowly, turning to face him with a disgruntled look.

He seemed to bypass what I just said, "104, Peter Hayes. Interesting." He smirked, revealing his smiley piercing.

"I don't think you heard me, I said leave me alone." He snickered at me and started moving closer, his blue eyes stabbing my own. I tried to move a way, shuffling on my feet to the side, but he slams both his hands on either side of me, forcing me back against the door. He leaned into me, his face inches away.

"Not so fast." He slurred. "What about that show you promised me?" He pressed his body against me, moving his leg between mine. I gulped, probably a little to loud.

"I didn't promise you anything." I seethed, avoiding eye contact with him as much as possible.

"I don't think you know who I am, do you?" He laughed almost menacingly almost like the fairytales we were told in Amity. The Dauntless always played the villains.

"No of course not."

"You should do. I know you very well." He whispered into my ear before crashing his cold and dry lips against mine. I shivered and tried to scream, but no one would hear me. I heard him fiddling with the lock on the door and I frantically tried to force him off of me but the weight of his body had my hands strained to the side. Click. The bolt in the lock broke and I felt the door behind me move. In sheer panic, I raised my leg and kneed him in the groin as hard as my weakened body could handle. His teeth clamped down on my bottom lip, and I could taste the blood running into my mouth. His hands fell from beside me and went to clutch his manhood, in his moment of weakness, I shoved him off me and made my escape, running full speed down the corridors towards the training room.