Chapter 10

Ana was furious, she had tried everything to make Taylor say what was wrong, but he was being beyond tolerable. She walked to the elevator and pressed the upward button. The elevator was at the 7th floor,but it was coming down to her. She waited angrily.

The elevator opened and she saw Evad. She smiled, because it had been a while since they spent some time together and this was a great opportunity for that.

"Hey men long time," Evad exclaimed excitedly making Ana laugh, "Hey. Missed you" She said hugging him inside the elevator. The door closed and Evad pressed the ground floor button. Turns out there were 2 basement floors,who knew!

"So where are you off to," Ana asked, leaning on the wall." I'm spending time at the gazebo with Britney" Ana noticed a blush on his cheeks when he said Britney's name,and she chuckled."So you guys are in the zone or something." Evad smiled "Something like that. Wanna join" Ana stayed silent, she wanted to spend time with Evad but she didn't consider if he had plans. It was obvious this was a date and she didn't want to ruin it for her best friend."No thanks,I  have lessons to attend on the whole Mafia thing. I'll talk to you later though." She lied and Evad seemed to have swallowed it in. "Okay oh and your electronics were brought in yesterday, they should be in your room now." Evad said before getting out of the elevator." I'll check them out. Have fun okay." Evad nodded with a smile and walked, almost jogged, to the garden. She smiled and pressed the 6th floor button on the elevator , making the door close automatically.

Evad was right, Ana found her electronics on the table as soon as she entered. She excitedly opened her phone, and she was met with a ton of messages, some from her friends and others from  her dad before he was murdered. She deleted all her messages without second thought.

She was scrolling through her Instagram, she was an Instagram model with 10M followers, and her followers were trying to find out why she was so quiet. She knew she wouldn't be able to post pics anymore now that she was part of a Mafia, but she got the shock of her life when she saw Britney's account following her. She quickly clicked to check the account and she was impressed. No one would guess she's the daughter of a Mafia don. Her pics were casual and her followers were also impressive, she had 15M followers. She was supposed to be an influencer!

Ana clicked on Britney's close friend list and to her surprise she was in the list with Evad and the one she was looking for, Taylor. She clicked to his account and he was just as popular as his sister,20M followers.

Ana could not stop herself from admiring her husband's photos, most of them he was shirtless, others he was in a suit while others he was just casual either in his Raging Rogues' uniform or his normal outfit.

Ana followed the siblings and soon she got an unexpected message. "You cyber storking me now, wifey" Ana read the last word almost a million times, wifey. "No I just saw you that's all, hubby" Ana replied, sending a smile on her lips. She just called him hubby, it was something to be ridiculously excited about, for her. It showed that he read it but he didn't reply. Oh god he left her on read!

Now she was mad, she tried to call Kim but it went straight to voicemail. Why was Kim ignoring her. Did she do something to her? She ignored her negative thoughts and decided to videocall the last person she could think of, Lucas.

Unexpectedly, he picked up really quickly. "Hi princess, did you miss me this much you video called" Lucas said amused. Ana smiled, "Kinda, I'm bored and I was hoping to talk to you for a while. Where are you?" Lucas smirked," I'm in my room's balcony. I'm your right side  neighbour." OMG what! Ana's mind almost exploded. What were Venom Vipers thinking putting her husband and her ex boyfriend as her neighbours!

She quickly run to her balcony only to see Lucas on her right side. He was a bit far, which made her realise how big her room was, but it was definitely true. She looked back at her phone's screen, "Are you doing anything important, I want to come over." Lucas smirked again, obviously pleased with himself. "No, I'll come over." Ana nodded before hanging up.

Lucas went in his room, half naked Kim still in his bed." Your plan worked like a charm." Kim smiled," I knew it would, I had it all planned out. Eventually she would have called you," Lucas laughed and went ahead to sit beside Kim, "I've never had a partner like you, and I like that."

"Only because we are friends with benefits, right?" Kim said placing a peck on Lucas cheek. Lucas smirked and nodded making Kim chuckle while getting out of the bed and dressing up.,"Will you come by, tonight?" Lucas asked almost sounding desperate. Kim smiled,"Maybe, maybe not. Have fun partner," she winked and left with a smile. Lucas sighed and fell back to his bed.

"Cocktail huh,what kind?" Ana asked suspiciously. Lucas smiled,"Alcohol free I promise." He was in Ana's bar shaking god knows what and poured it in two wine glasses. He then cut up a fresh lemon into halves and squeezed the juice into the drinks. Ana smiled and walked out to the balcony, and sat at her swinging chair, waiting for Lucas to give her his masterpiece.

"Here you go, it's a champagne wine cocktail." Lucas said while sitting on the other chair. Ana tasted her drink and her eyebrows shot up,"Wow, this drink is amazing. It's not too alcoholic and it's sweet, despite the wine."

"I know what you're thinking, I'm not giving you the recipe,"Lucas said when Ana attempted to give him the 'puppy eyes ' look. Ana chimed sweetly and took another sip of her drink.

"So what does Slicerderks do for Venom Vipers?" Ana asked, "Well," Lucas began, "We have nothing specific, if called to ambush a certain territory we do it. Sometimes we team up with Killer Queens or Stealth Kings when they need backup. We also manufacture the drugs Venom Vipers make deals with."

Ana asked questions about her new Mafia family for a while, before just making casual jokes together like they used to when they were super close. It made Ana realise how much she liked him and how much she wished he didn't embarrass her like he did.

Lucas on the other hand, was enjoying every moment with Ana. He knew that what he did wasn't fair to her but he wanted Ana for himself, and leave Taylor for Kim to take. They (Kim and Lucas) didn't see themselves as obsessed, which they were, they saw it as a way of correcting fate. The little playdate soon ended after sunset and Ana felt bad that Lucas had to go, but he promised to call her before going to sleep. Ana was cool with that and Lucas left, his heart jumping at how successful everything was going.