Chapter 14

"Game over, Kim." Ana said while standing up, leaving them speechless. "Sorry for faking a pass out, Taylor, but I had to know who was true. And it's you." She said, stretching her hand to help him up. Taylor smirked, taking Ana's hand. He jumped up to a stand and stood beside Ana.

" What a friend I have hear, right?" Kim's hands were crossed on her chest, faking the feeling being double crossed, but everything was still as planned. " You might think that you busting me is the end, but I'm warning you Ana, I get what I want, always and no matter the cost. This isn't over." Kim said coldly before leaving. To them she seemed angry, but she was beyond happy. She had predicted their every move, making her plan successful. She made sure Ana didn't follow her, before entering Lucas' room.

She found him in the tub, and took advantage. Sensing his partner's presence Lucas opened his eyes, "Successful?" Kim smiled, "As always," She removed her towel and entered the warm tub, sliding her way to Lucas' side. With instant instinct he wrapped his arm around her, "So now it's time for the next phase."

Kim shook her head slightly, " I'm already tired of Taylor, he's not my type sadly. Let's skip that phase and go to the next step." Lucas cocked a brow, "Isn't it not too soon, she won't be back till another three weeks." Kim sighed, "We'll just wait, it's for you anyway. So, be patient. Ana will be yours soon." Lucas smirked at the idea and nodded, closing his eyes to the soothing music playing softly from the other room.

Ana and Taylor had made up and decided to take things slow by being friends. They talked all night about their likes and dislikes. They didn't have much in common but they were still willing to give their marriage a chance. When it came to sharing their secrets, Ana felt as though Taylor was holding back. Did he not trust her enough?

"Do you have a female best friend, Taylor?" Ana asked, curious to know if she had more than Kim as competition. Taylor slightly nodded, clinging to Ana more. She hadn't changed from her glamourous dress which hugged her curves nicely. Her head rested on his bare chest with her hand on his ribs.

"What's her name?" Ana asked, "Megan, Megan Hades." Ana felt jealous, the way he said her name showed her how much he cared for her. "Is she a Killer Queen." Taylor chuckled, "No, she's a Warwhore. She's third in command." Wow, she sounded cool.

"Tell me more about her, please." Taylor sighed, " She's ebony, with chocolate eyes, super curly black hair, she has extreme curves and is sometimes too cocky about it. She has 6 piercings, 3 on the left ear, two on the right, and 1 on the nose. She also has tattoos. She is very spontaneous, charming and funny. She is the perfect definition of a social butterfly, just like you."

Ana hummed, not wanting to contradict him. "She is bisexual, her girlfriend is actually Maddie, you know the one who trains you." Ana gave Taylor a shocked look, "What, wow, Maddie had told me she's gay but she didn't tell me her girlfriend is your best friend. Well, Maddie is an amazing stud, I'm happy for her."

Taylor laughed heartily, "Anyway, yeah that's about it. Oh and we're friends for benefits." Ana rose from his chest and gave him a 'what' look. Taylor sat up, waiting for the scolding only to receive the strangest words ever. "Really, that's cool. For how long?" Taylor hesitated, "For a year now, cancelling the time she was in her mission." Ana smiled, almost laughing, "From the looks of it she got you wrapped up in her little finger, anyway when is she coming back from her mission?"

"It should be in 3 weeks from now. We've been apart for 2years, so I'm excited that she's coming soon." Ana resumed her position on Taylor's chest, "Me too, Tay," she whispered before drifting to sleep.

Ana was in the grand hall, Trevor seated on his throne in all glory as usual. Beside her was Taylor and Britney who volunteered to help her with her meeting with Trevor. "Don," Britney began, " Yesterday's mission was a success." Trevor smirked slightly, "I want the leader of this operation to tell me herself."

Ana almost gasped, but she controlled herself and managed to say something, "Britney's right Don, Taylor led the operation to New York and saved our intelles. However, one died and two had already lost their families. In Washington, we didn't capture them..."

Trevor shot up from his throne, "If you didn't then what's so successful about this mission. The main point of you guys going to DC is to capture at least one of them so they could tell me what I wanted to hear." Trevor was shouting right in front of Ana, making her bow her head in shame. "Dad, relax. We managed to get the ruby. We can use..." Trevor raised his hand to Britney, "Shut up." He looked into her eyes, "You know we've tried that before and failed, so why do it again." Britney remained silent.

Trevor turned to Ana, "Now look, Anderson, I'll assume this is a rookie mistake, but if you make a mistake in your next operation you'll be sorry I forgave you today." Ana looked up to his brown eyes, and she saw him soften, making Ana wonder the kind of father in law she had.

It had been two weeks since Ana's meeting with Trevor and everything was going smoothly. She had become a busy woman, training, going on missions and dates with Lucas and Taylor. Ana didn't keep it a secret from either that she spent time with the other and they were both cool with that, so she had nothing to hide.

It was morning when Ana received an emergency message, "Official Argent meeting at the grand hall at 10am, punctual." It was 9am, giving Ana plenty of time to get ready and have something to eat.

Ana had finished getting ready, wearing a net sweatshirt which exposed her black bra, black high buttoned leather shorts and white sports. When she got out she passed by the floor's kitchen and Mitchell fed her vanilla glazed croissants with a latte. She chunked it fast, then made her way to the Grand Hall on the ground floor.

Trevor hadn't arrived yet and no one knew why he called. Ana was confused, just like everyone was. Bella was already seated in her mini throne, since being Trevor's daughter meant she was also a Don. Soon Trevor walked in, attracting everyone's attention, as usual. He sat silently, then whispered something to Bella who chuckled mischievously. He turned back to the empire, everyone at attention and in their usual spots. "Taylor, Britney, Maddie, can you come forward?" Trevor said, making Taylor, Britney and Maddie exchange confused glances.

They went forward, only two steps away from the fleet of stairs. "I have a surprise for you." Trevor spat heartily before a feminine appeared from behind his throne. The three gasped and smiled widely, exposing their pearl white teeth. "Did you miss me you guys?" The beautiful ebony shouted excitedly, making Britney screech her name, "Meggie!" Meggie. That's when Ana realized who the ebony was, she was Megan.