Chapter 4

I was in my phone, bored to death with nearly everything around me. The music was boring, the screams were giving me a headache, my best friends were having fun without me and worst of all, Ken was being a totally high dickhead. Well at least that's what I thought before he proved me wrong.

"Hey princess, can you twerk?"he whispered in my ear. I threw him a questioning glare. His grey  eyes were struggling to remain open an obvious reaction to the dozen joints he had had.

"No not really. Why are you asking?". He did the annoying disheartening laugh again and shouted to Allan who was a distance from the gazebo,"Hey Allan guess what? My princess here can't twerk!Can you believe that!"

I was dump founded. I wasn't sure whether it was from anger or hatred, all I knew was I hated being embarrassed, especially in public.

"So my princess," He was now shouting, gathering the attention of all. Even the dj turned off the music! What a jerk, "what can you do with that ass of yours?"

Everyone burst into laughter, all pointing fingers and talking amongst themselves. I stood in anger and coinsidentally found Kim and Evad by my side.

"Come on dude why are you doing this to Ana she really likes you men."Evad coaxed as he held on to me. I's glad he did, I thought I would fall in despair.

"I like her too. She is my princess after all, She's just too hardcore and I was trying to loosen her up that's all."He said sympathetically as he tried to stand up but ended up falling back due to his state. He then laughed at himself hard, it  was really annoying.

"Enough!" I shouted, diverting all the attention to me. I went ahead and stood in front of him.

"I don't know if you're being honest or not Ken," I whispered to him,"but I am and I'm done with you. Never even think of crossing my path again, cause I wish to never see you again ."

I walked away, which at the end wasn't so hard because everyone cleared off in fear, others in disgust, I didn't care.

I was getting closer to the parking space when I heard Kim and Evad shouting my name behind me. I stood to a halt and turned to them. I wasn't crying but I was terribly broken. Heartbroken.

"Where are you going?" Evad asked amid slight panting.

"Where else, home! I can't stay here and wait for that dickhead to publicly insult me again. I'm going home." I said trying my best not to drive my anger to my friends.

Suddenly there was a loud screeching sound followed by an out of the blue appearance of a black van with a large symbol of a red viper with green fangs, enclosed in a black circle.

I don't know how long I was staring at the symbol but I was startled back to reality with a high pitched scream. It was Kim being held at gunpoint.

In horror I turned to Evad and he was also in the same situation.
I looked to my side and saw a man in dark spy like gear with a gun pointing at my temple.

For a moment I couldn't breathe. I was horror struck." No one move or we'll shoot and we don't miss, got that?"the one aiming at me threatened as the others boomed an evil life. "Why are you delaying idiots," another one shouted from inside, "bring them in. You know the Don doesn't appreciate being late."They agreed in unison and began forcing us to enter the van. Luckily for them we were too fearful to put up a fight.

The van was dark and but the seats were surprisingly comfortable. Just then I felt a cloth heavily covering my eyes. I was being blindfolded. I was to shocked to scream.

After minutes of being blindfolded a strong foul smell started chocking. I also heard Kim and Evad, I guessed, choking. Soon I blanked out.

Third person's P.O.V

Ana was beginning to come out of her unconsciousness, she opened her eyes slowly, trying to make them adjust to the little light that nearly blinded her.

She looked around and saw Evad and Kim, handcuffed and chained to the wall just as she was. She was beginning to cower in fear. What did they want, money or their lives?

She tried to distract herself from her own thoughts by looking around. It looked like an underground prison cell. It was dump and she was covered in immense dirt. She saw a rat gnawing at a skeleton just across their cell. Her fears arose again. She thought of her father and sister and how worried they must be. She was worried about her friends and whether they were really okay. She tried to shake off the feeling of them being dead right in front of her, and that's when she heard footsteps.

"Ooh you're awake, good,"the guard ,she assumed, said as he opened the cell door. He walked up to her and uncuffed her and raised her up."What about my friends?" She asked. The guard laughed briefly and saud, "I'm not setting you free, the Don wants to see you...," He posed as if he wanted to say her name but refrained from it.

He blindfolded her and held her hand as to guide her where to go. After nearly falling a million times he heard him open a door and enter.

"I have brought her as instructed,Don." Don! That means he is the one behind this entire operation.

"Well done. Leave now."Ana heard a man command in a deep authoritative voice. She heard the door screech open then banged close." You can remove your blindfold now Anderson." the same voice commanded. How did he know my name? Ana thought as she shakily removed her blindfold.

The first sight that caught her eye  was of a middle age man, probably the same age as her father, seated as what was to be assumed as a throne. He was at least 2 feet above the ground as a fleet of stairs lead up to him. She looked around. She was in some kind of grand hall.

It was quite beautiful and very sophisticated. Although the floor was empty it had very nice diagram of the symbol she had seen on the van, the red viper. It had covered the entire floor.

She looked back at the man before her and she saw his lips move, "So Miss Anderson, I assume you want to know who I am and why I brought you and your friends here! Well I am Trevor Marquess, the Don of the Venom Vipers Mafia empire and I brought you here so you can meet your death!" He said his authoritative voice turning cold and vengeful. It was pretty intimidating.

Hi I'm sorry if this chapter is a bummer but be sure to follow and comment I'll appreciate it very much. Thanks for reading and stay tuned.