Chapter 5

"What! Why? I don't even know you, what did ever..." Ana asked in agony before Trevor lifted his hand to signal her to shut up.

"Anastacia Anderson, listen carefully. Your father, Bryan Anderson, was my best friend. We built this empire together. Then something happened. We fell in love with the same woman, your mother. Because of our friendship we decided to share her but he backed out and ran away with the love of my life.

7 years later I found your mother. You were already born. I kidnapped her and we made love but she ran away again with Bryan. Worst of all, turns out that she was pregnant with my child and she gave it to Bryan as his daughter while I remained here, without my own daughter. Don't you think that's cruel and selfish?

I couldn't bear it so l sent  my assassins to kill her and they did and so did your father!"Ana gasped "No! This isn't right! You are punishing me for my dad's choice of love?!"

"My heart was broken, Ana but I see you are just as selfish as your father and you and your friends will pay...with your lives!"Trevor shouted in anger and heartfelt agony.

"What no Trevor I beg you to be reasonable..."Ana tried to reason but Trevor interrupted in anger.

"Shut the fuck up! Guards!" Trevor shouted and suddenly three casually dressed masked men burged in."It's time. Start with her!" Was all he said . One of the guards held her and dragged her easily despite her efforts.

Trevor Marquess P.O.V

I saw that bitchy brat being dragged out of my court and a smile tagged on my lips. Finally sweet revenge.

I was heading to my room when ,"Trevor.."I heard a familiar voice call me. It was Alexander Sanders, my half cousin and a fellow founder of Venom Vipers."We have a problem!" He sighed.

"What's wrong Mason?" I asked Alex's  personal secretary. We were in Alex's office surrounding Mason and his computer. "We received an email from..." He began hesitating, I hated that.

"Do you think we have all the time, spill it!" I commanded ,hitting his desk. He gasped in fear and screamed,"Marvel Cobras!"

I couldn't believe it, my rival gang just emailed me. This had to be a prank.

"Sir, they are totally untraceable. I've tried..."Aaargh he's talking too much."What does the email say Mase?" Alexander interrupted, thank God.

"I'll read it myself,"I suggested as I turned the laptop to my side and read it out loud.

Trevor Marquess,
This is the Marvel Cobras empire and we have heard a word that you have our heiress and her friends hostage. If you don't want your entire empire in rubbles then take care of them. We will take our heiress when the time is right. Be smart or be dead, your choice.

MV 😉.

This was not good. But this was my only opportunity for revenge.
"Look Trevor," Alex snapped me to reality, "I know this was your chance for revenge but we have to think about all this, Venom Vipers. We have built it for years, we can't loose it in seconds." He was right, I couldn't let that happen. I had to pause my revenge for some other time."I have an idea though."Alex said with a grin.

"If we could make one of us an heir of the Marvel Cobras empire we would have a chance to rule both empires!"He said triumphantly.

Wow. I couldn't believe it. It was an amazing idea. But with a tiny glitch which only I could fix.

"Awesome plan cousin, it's just that I will get Anastacia married to my son, Taylor not your dumb son Luca. Don't worry your share is still intact. I mean you are family!" I encourage as I patted his shoulder." Stop their assassination and get them settled in." I commanded him as I left. I heard him mumble something so I assume he had agreed.

I went to my private office and found Silvia, one of my maids, preparing my creamy black coffee just the way I liked it. I sat down and she served me with a warm smile. She is an extra ordinary woman if I must say. She raised my children with me, was there for them when I wasn't she didn't without asking for extra pay and I admired her for that. My so called wife wouldn't have raised them like Silvia did.

"Sir do you need anything else?"Silvia asked me. "Yes, I want you to prepare 3 rooms 2 female and 1 male. Also summon my children for me and I hope Isabella I mean Rosalie is well taken care of." I asked hoping to get good news.

"Well sir, we have tried nearly everything but she doesn't stop crying. She says she wants her father.."Silvia said in her meek voice. "But I'm her father!"I shouted in anger while banging my table. I was furious. Why wouldn't she understand that I'm her father not Bryan! Aaargh it was really nugging me.

"Calm down sir I believe she needs more time. Once she calms down she'll definitely make a good decision."Silvia cajoled,her voice saying the wisest words .

"Do as I have instructed as soon as possible Silvia."She nodds and goes. After a few minutes of going through my emails and thinking of the email from the Marvel Cobras, I hear a knock.

"Come in!" I boom as I straighten up in my chair. The door opens and a breathtaking pair of hazel eyes meets my black ones. It was Taylor and behind him my daughter Britney.

"Yes get in and sit down."I order them. They slightly roll their eyes and sit down in front of me.

"We heard you found our so called sister dad, and that your stupid revenge is underway. So what's wrong now!" Britney began her cocky talk.

"Well, her cockyness you are never wrong. There is a problem which I already have a solution." I told them. From their faces u could tell they didn't understand so I explained to them what happened.

"What!"Taylor exclamated as he shot up from his chair."You're forcing me to get married to this Ana girl just because of an anonymous email! No not happening! I refuse." Taylor rebelled as he headed for the door.

"Taylor I'm not asking for your opinion I'm giving you a heads up. You're getting married in two days time. So be prepared...and that's an order, son."I warned, still awesomely seated in my chair.

"Dad, you remember the last time you forced me to get married?"Taylor pleaded. Of course I did I'm the mastermind behind it, "This is a straight wedding and I'm even giving you permission to fall in love. Okay be happy. Consider it as a birthday gift for eternity."I tried to console but my bitter side won't let me."

"We should have lunch with her and her friends tomorrow, so that we know her better. She could end up extremely useful." My daughter is so brilliant. "Of course my treasure chest,why not! Just make sure your brother is there." She smiled and stood up meet her brother on her way to the door. She held him and got out with him closing the door behind them.