Chapter 9

Ana woke up lazily, it was morning already but she felt so tired. Her eyes hurt from crying herself to sleep the previous night. She still didn't know what got Taylor so worked up yesterday. It hurt her how much he was upset. Taylor made her forget about her insecurities and feelings, she only wanted to make him happy.

She had a short shower and went to dress up. Just as she was picking her outfit Britney stormed in and heaved a sigh of relief."Oh good, you're not dressed yet." Ana gave her a confused look. "Today Trevor has called a Venom meeting, it's when every member of the empire comes together to hear what he has to say." Britney explained as she took an outfit from the 'V.V' section in Ana's closet. It was a black long sleeve leather croptop with black jeans and a dark red leather jacket with dark green accessories. It looked like a Mafia outfit.

"This is the Killer Queens' uniform, kinda, and since you are it's newest leader you have to dress the part." Britney explained further. That's when Ana realized what Britney was wearing. It was a leather like lace bra with a lingerie and a figure hugging net minidress and knee high heeled white boots. "What are you wearing?" Ana tried to ask casually. Britney chuckled, "It's my uniform silly now get dressed or we'll be late."

When they arrived everyone had already assembled. It was the same grand hall where Ana met Trevor the first time. The memories gave her goosebumps. Britney held her hand and walked over to a certain group of leather wearing ladies and put her at the extreme front, close to a brunette. She then walts across the room, attracting all male species and stands at her group's side, evident from their attire.

Ana looks back and realises that only her and the brunette are wearing pants while others are wearing skirts.

"Today I want to introduce three new members of the empire. Kimberly Quincy, a member of the Slicerderks ,Evad Quincy, a member of the Stealth Kings, and last but not least Anastacia Anderson, daughter of Bryan Anderson and new leader of Killer Queens. Only Ana will climb up here to introduce herself with her presence," Trevor announced with his casual authoritative voice.

Ana gulped her nerves and walked up the stairs leading to Trevor's throne. When she had reached halfway the case Trevor stopped her." Do it there,no need to go higher." Ana nodded slightly and turned to face the rest. Wow, there were almost a thousand. She could see everyone, Evad, Kim, Lucas, and lastly Taylor. From where he was standing she could tell he led them. Their flag read 'Raging Rogues'. He was wearing a red tank top with black jeans. The rest wore black tank tops with dark green jeans.

"She is special because she's Taylor's wife." Trevor said making the rest murmur. Ana could not stop staring at him, he was so handsome. His biceps were almost shouting at her to squeeze them, and she fought the urge to run and hug him. " You can go now." Trevor commanded, and Ana did as told.

She went ahead and stood close to the brunette again. "So I expect Taylor you'll train your wife, together with Maddie is that clear?" Taylor and Maddie,the brunette, nod."Cole and Lucas you train Kimberly, and Jared and Britney, you train Evad. With that you dismissed." Trevor said, standing up. Everything was silent until he left, then the noise began. Everyone surrounded Ana, especially the Killer Queens, curious to know their new leader.

Ana was in her room, doing her design sketches when Maddie entered without knocking." Excuse me ma'am,it's time for your introduction to training." She said sharply, straight to the point.

"Ana we don't have all day, get going." Ana heard Taylor shout coldly from outside.

She sighed and said,"Sure." and went out. She saw Taylor leaning on his bedroom door. As soon as they made eye contact Taylor looked away and walked ahead of them.

The Killer Queens training room was in the 2nd floor. She had learnt that the institute had 7 floors, the first and second floor had training rooms, the third floor had 5 rooms only, the design room(Warwhores), the engineering team (Raging Rogues), the drug manufacturers (Slicerderks) and the duplicate palace (Killer Queens) and the ICT room (Stealth Kings). The 4th 5th and 6th floors were  bedroom quarters. Each floor had also a kitchen. The 7th floor was the important floor. Trevor's bedroom was there and the guests bedrooms, the conference room where the leaders of every section of Venom Vipers met to discuss important strategies.

When they got there, Ana was taken aback. The room was well lit due to the glass wall facing the garden, the marble floor was black with Killer Queens' flag drawn on it. It was huge. There was sectors, gun using, blade using and physical training.

"We'll start with gun using, for this week." Taylor told Maddie, making Ana feel the third wheel kinda. Maddie put a disengaged gun on a table in front of Ana, " Ma'am," Maddie began but Ana interrupted,"Call me Ana, you are Maddie right?" Maddie nodded."So Ana, I'll teach you how to engage a gun." They did it for a couple of times before she got it right. Taylor had sat a bit far from them, tapping his iPhone and stuff.

"Taylor, you can take over now, I have to go somewhere." Maddie said before leaving the couple alone in awkward silence. Taylor stuffed his phone in his jeans pocket before walking towards Ana.

"We'll start with a close target," was all he said while wearing his gloves eye mask and hang ear protectors on his neck. Ana did the same.

"Taylor am sorry."Ana whispered while hanging her ear protectors on her neck." I don't know what you're sorry about but can you do it after training. I have to be somewhere." Taylor said coldly. Ana shot a glare at him," I don't even know what I'm sorry about. You just snapped as soon as I suggested sleeping in my room. So please grant me the honour of knowing it." Her voice had turned sour and Taylor noticed. He rolled his eyes," Look this is training time, no time to argue. So come here and learn how to shot, okay?" Ana stood in silence for a while before doing as Taylor said. "First, you move your right leg a bit behind, hold the gun's body with your left hand and the trigger with your right," he did everything while standing behind her, his hands on top of hers on the gun. His face on her right side. She could feel his warm breath on her neck, his heartbeat on her back and everything going just right. Even though they weren't in good terms, they still shared laughs a couple of times before realising they were mad at each other. After almost two hours, Ana had practiced with a rifle, an A.K.A 47, and even laser guns and she was doing great for a newbie. "Well that's it for today. Next practice is tomorrow, same time same place."Taylor said." Can we talk now?"Ana asked shyly. Taylor stayed silent, making Ana massively angry. In attempt to cool down,Ana walked out leaving Taylor sulking.