Chapter 20

The fight was on. The Slicerderks sliced the guards' throats open, giving them no chance of alerting their buddies. The Raging Rogues went before them, using their physical strength to break the locked door, hence triggering the alarm system. "It's show time." Ana said triumphantly. Nearly hundreds of Snapping Crocs appeared out of nowhere shouting at them. This was the Killer Queens moment to shine.

They, including Ana, pulled their trigger, allowing their guns to vomit bullets. She didn't realise she had killed so many people until she was the number of people lying around her with no less than 5 bullet wounds. They were so many Ana couldn't walk without stepping on someone. She began to panic. "Hey hey princess, relax. Don't take this to heart, princess relax. Breath." Lucas said soothingly, wrapping his arms around her. She instantly felt comfortable, able to breath, all thanks to him. "Ana, are you okay, we can always remain back, we'll go upstairs. There are 9 more floors to go." Taylor said, ripping Lucas'arms off of her and wrapping her with his. "No, no I have to go up. 5 Raging Rogues will remain here incase of anything. Rest of us, we'll go ahead." Ana said authoritatively, recovering from her shock. She wouldn't let her thoughts ruin this mission. Not again.

Every floor had the same situation, attacks from the Snapping Crocs, them being defeated, some Venom Vipers remaining behind. Some were shot, some died, but Ana didn't allow any of that to hold the mission back. She was determined to kill that William Croc for dare threatening her, making her have sleepless nights. She was ready. She was determined.

They had already reached the 10th floor, men those stairs are annoying. They would have used the elevator, if there was one. It was down to just Ana, Lucas and Taylor. The floor was silent, deadly silent. "William Croc show yourself and face me like a man." Ana shouted, tightening her grip on her Ruger 10/22 rifle. No one responded. There was surprisingly only one room in that entire floor, reducing their work. They surrounded the door, Ana in front, Lucas on the left and Taylor on the right. "I don't think he's here." Lucas whispered, but still stood guard. "Let's be sure of that." Ana said before kicking the door open, ripping it off its hinges.

They scattered around the room, but there was nothing. No secret passage, no one in the cupboard or under something, nothing... except a document with Ana's name on it. "Ana, this is for you." Taylor said, giving the document to her. She tore up the envelope, only to find title deeds and ownership transfer papers. "William Croc has transferred everything to...me!?!?"

"Taylor, would you do the honours?" Ana asked, handing the heavy grenade launcher to him. Every remaining Raging Rogue had it in their eyes and on the count of three, they bombed the great Snapping Crocs warehouse down, leaving it to smitherings.

The ride back to Boston was filled with excitement. They had done it, they had destroyed Snapping Crocs. The Las Vegas operation was also successful. They gang managed to kill everyone in sight and take the loot. Everyone was all smiles except Ana. She still wondered why William Croc gave her all his property. Everything, his bank accounts, his luxurious hotels, his houses,his penthouses, his cars, his entire fortune. All this made her as powerful as any don of any Mafia empire. But why?

Ana decided to go through the documents again. She went through them again, but this time she found a letter, it was written to her.

Anastacia Nelly Anderson,
This is William Croc, and I know you are wondering why I gave you all of my fortune, well I have no heir, and you are the only woman I've met that challenged me. Of course there's more to my actions than this but I can't say. After this I'll go commit suicide, but before I go you have to know Kelvin's mother is Lucia Armani, and she'll get her child one way or another, so watch out. She's fierce.

Ana was even more disturbed by the letter than without it. Who's this Lucia Armani and why is she fierce? "When the time comes she'll show, don't get so worked up about it." Lucas whispered in her ear. He was seated beside her, reading the letter with her. Ana looked at him, he had small fresh cuts in his face, stained with blood and sweat. His grey eyes seemed white in the moonlight, making him mesmerizing.

"I guess your right." Ana said, unknowingly sliding her hand on his cheek. She realised her actions when he flinched in 'excitement'. She cursed herself for her stupidity while putting her files together. Taylor noticed this but kept quiet. He was aware that Ana had feelings for Lucas, but what he didn't know was if she liked him, because he felt he would go crazy if she didn't. He had learnt to like her so much, her smarts, her courage, her determination, her beauty, her medium curves, her eyes, her beautiful dark aquatic green eyes, they were purely ground breaking.

As soon as they arrived the other gangs swerved in. Men, what an entrance. Ana realised that there was nothing 100 miles around them. Wow!

Britney and Evad, alongside Team Shipment, got out if their vehicles. Lucky for them, no one died. "Britney, Evad, so glad you guys are okay." Ana said, pulling them in for a group hug. "We are better than ok, Ana, it's awesome." Britney said, sounding too excited for someone out of a life threatened mission. "Really, sounds like it." Ana said, walking away with Britney, leaving everyone behind.

"Okay, spill it. What's got you so excited?" Ana whispered while still being casual. Britney blushed," Ana you won't believe it. Evad asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes!" She squealed silently, bringing a toothy grin to Ana's lips. "That's awesome, finally he made his move. I'm happy for you guys"

They were soon joined by the boys, Evad, Taylor and Lucas. "Congrats Britney, Evad told us about his proposal," Lucas said, fist bumping Britney. Evad laughed and stood beside his beloved, sliding his hand on her netted waist. "Yeah siz, congrats." Taylor said, standing beside Ana. "Thanks bro." Britney said sweetly. "So now what?" Lucas asked.

"Well, we'll give Trevor a report on today and see how it goes." Ana said. They were all in the elevator. The elevator is shockingly spacious. "That's cool. Hopefully he'll throw a party in your favor Ana," Lucas muttered,  bringing a slight blush to Ana's cheeks. Taylor twitched in jealousy and Ana felt it, making her blush even more visible.

They had arrived at their floor. Evad was having a sleepover at Britney's room. Ana was so tired and sore she only thought of sleeping in her tub. It always felt relaxing.

"Ana, if you don't mind," Lucas said shyly, attracting Ana and Taylor's attention, "I was wondering if you could spend some time with..."

"Oh no you don't," Taylor's husky but absolutely sexy voice interrupted. He went ahead and stood at the space between them. "Dude, she's tired. Can't you just stop being selfish and let her rest." He said angrily, his hands clenched. Lucas however was cool and unaffected."Dude, chill. It's fine princess, maybe another day. Goodnight." He waved slightly before entering his room, closing the door behind him.

Ana was entertained by Taylor's jealousy, it kind of turned her on, which wasn't something that happened often. She leaned on her door, studying him. She was so taken aback by his feature she didn't realise she was pulled into a passionate kiss 😳🤯😚.