Chapter 11

Evad, Britney and Taylor were having a good time playing play station like children. They had completely lost track of time but they didn't care, they were having fun.

"So, are you guys official yet?" Taylor asked, taking another sip of whiskey. Britney and Evad looked at each other blushingly. "Say something," Evad whispered playfully, making Britney chuckle. "We're getting to know each other first." Evad said, still looking at Britney who was now visibly pink. "Wow men respect, not many guys put personality before sex." Britney smiled,"That's why I like him so much?" She said as she slid her hand in his, intertwining them lovingly.

Taylor's brows rose in surprise, "My sister actually likes someone, well Evad you are officially my best friend!" Everyone laughed heartily. "Britney here is actually a picky lover, she can screw someone but it's very hard for her to actually like a person." Evad glanced at Britney, "I'm honoured to be that important to you." They smiled, staring at each other softly for a while, forgetting Taylor's existence in the room. "Snap out of it guys. Evad can you make us a cocktail?" Evad nodded and went to Britney's room's bar.

Taylor slid to sit by his sister's side, "He doesn't know, isn't it?" Britney rolled her eyes and stayed silent, "You should have told him, he has a right to know." Britney looked straight at the screen as though nothing was happening, "If dad finds out about this..."

"He won't find out because only you know, and you wouldn't rat your little sister out would you," Britney whispered coldly. Taylor sighed, making Britney smile,"Look bro, I said it I like him, and I don't want to lose him. I know that if dad finds out it will be bad news, especially for him, so I won't tell him, what you don't know can't hurt you, right?" Taylor nodded in silence making Britney smile, exposing her pearl white teeth. Evad came back with three cocktail drinks in wine glasses. The rest of the night went smoothly.

Rosalie, or Isabella, was in Trevor's room playing a good game of chess. She was going to loss for the third time today and it made her furious. Trevor, however, was entertained by his daughter's frustrations.

"Let's call it a night, honey," Bella/Rosalie groaned, it was obvious she hated losing. "No, I'll win this time, you wait." Trevor smirked. Bella looked up at Trevor only to meet his wide grin and sighed," Fine it's a night." Trevor laughed, he loved spending time with his daughter. Bella was just like Annabelle, beautiful in every way, if he kept her beside him, he'll always have Annabelle's presence and that's all he wanted.

"I still can't believe you're 45, dad," Bella complimented. He chuckled, she was right. He was 90kgs, 60 of which were pure muscle. He was muscular, with a bald head and clean shaved cheeks. He had ginger brown eyes, slightly pointy nose and pink full lips. He was shirtless in front of Bella who couldn't stop studying his left arm tattoo sleeve that stretched to his left breast. His abs stood out even when he sat, he was like a damn god, and Bella knew it.

"So, did you love Taylor's mom?" Wow the girl had no filters. "Taylor and Britney are adopted. I saw them at an orphanage I visited and thought of giving them a good life. So, no I didn't love their mother, I loved yours." Bella giggled. "I know, dad. Okay, another question. Why are you still single?" Again,no filters for this chick. "Well, I loved your mother too much to move on, so I still hang on to that love."

"Aaawwwwww your too sweet, but have you never thought that maybe mom wanted you to move on, live a life after her." She did, more than you know, Trevor thought. "I think, now that you have me you won't feel without  mom, so get a chick to screw at least. Don't let all this manliness go to waste." She said with a sweet giggle. Bella was right, and Trevor knew  too well. He didn't say he didn't fuck, it's just that he was a player but no chick seemed to want that. "I'm a player, Bells, no chick wants that."

"How about this, you find a girl, who must be steaming hot," Trevor bit his tongue in attempt not to burst into laughter "convince her to enter a friends with benefits 1 year contract and see how it goes." Trevor grinned, it was an excellent idea. "That's why you are my daughter." He said, leading both to grin widely.

"How are you not disturbed that I'm sitting here shirtless in front of you." Trevor said, in attempt to cancel the silence. Bella hummed a laughter and looked up from her screen, "I've seen shirtless men before so why stop now." Trevor cocked a brow ,"Really, hmm" They burst into laughter. "Anyway you have to go, I'm receiving a video conference call in a few minutes." Trevor said, covering his sculpted chest with a shirt. Bella stood from her seat,"Cool, good night dad." Trevor turned to face Bella when he was surprised by a hug from her. He smiled warmly and hugged her back. "Good night honey." He whispered through her caramel brown hair. Bella looked up to her father and smiled before leaving, going to her room which apparently was Trevor room's neighbour.

"Okay fine, I'll do it." Ana agreed after much persuasion. "You won't regret it princess, good night." Ana smiled, "Good night." and closed her laptop. She couldn't believe what she had gotten herself into, a cocktail night at Lucas' bedroom tomorrow, if Taylor found out he would... wow  scratch that, he would do nothing because he's angry at her.

She breathed heavily and fell back to her bed. She liked having Lucas around just like old times, when they were Ken and ' not married' Ana. Now he was Lucas and she was married to a husband who now hated her guts.

Did she still like Lucas. Of course her feelings for him wouldn't change overnight but he still embarrassed her.

Ana was in dilemma, on one side was her husband who was angry with her for something she didn't know and on the other was a ' once her biggest crush ' friend who embarrassed her publicly and ruined her last day in campus. She liked and spiked both of them which made her more confused.

She left her bed and went to shower. Afterwards she wore her pajamas, got Mitchell to bring her popcorn and candies and told her to organise for her a mini fridge , then sat down with Netflix for the rest of the night

"Everything is going great, we should celebrate." Lucas whined on his phone. It had been a month since Kim and Lucas became partners and their plans were extremely successful. Hence Lucas wanting to' celebrate' if you know what I mean 😉. "Sorry dude I'm at practice with Allan, I mean Cole. Maybe tonight, okay. Bye partner." Kim said sweetly before she hang up.

Lucas sighed, making his way to his room's bar. He needed a drink desperately. He made himself a cold playful cocktail, apple cinnamon with a hint of lime and tequila, perfect. He sat at his couch, scrolling down on YouTube looking for a fulfilling video when his phone rang. It was a signal saying #Code Purple😈.