Chapter 19

"What do you think you're doing?" Britney shouted. Ana stood and started pacing, making Britney angrier, "You do know you just started war with a Don, and not just any but the Snapping Crocs." Evad said calmly.

Ana was still pacing around, deep in thought. "I got it," she snapped, making the couple cock their brows simultaneously. "Look, if we want to prevent the Snapping Crocs from destroying Venom Vipers we must destroy them. Calvin, or should I say Jason, is the only heir left. So we use him to our advantage."

It was now days since Snapping Crocs' threat to Ana, and since then she hardly slept. She was able to learn a lot about the Snapping Crocs, where their base was, their allies, their foes, their activities, and their weakness which Ana wasn't sure to believe. Their weakness was family?!!

Lucas and Taylor eventually joined in exposing Megan and Jason. It hurt Taylor that his best friend betrayed them, but he had to be strong. He was however proud that Ana was doing all she could to protect his empire, despite being forced to join it. Venom Vipers was lucky to have her. 

"We have to act today!" Ana said coldly. Trevor was breathless by what he was hearing. Ana finally allowed the gang to tell Trevor and Bella, and they couldn't believe what they just heard. "If you value your empire you will do this, dad. It's the only way." Taylor spat. Bella was in tears, unable to believe the guy she had learnt to like so much was trying to use her to get to her empire. She now loathed him, and wanted revenge.

"Yes dad, Taylor's right." Bella said coldly, her voice wavy from crying. "Revenge me,dad. He broke my heart and that slut broke your trust. You can't let them go scot free!" Trevor looked up to his daughter's eyes, they were dark with emotion no one could tell they were once green. He nodded," Of course Bella."

Trevor stood up, "Taylor, get Megan and Calvin imprisoned. Ana get your plans ready. Britney, call a code purple meeting now!" Everyone scattered to do as instructed.

Every expected attendant had arrived at the conference room, whispering and murmuring to each other. Trevor also arrived, making the meeting start. "Ana, start the meeting please." Ana took a deep breath and stood up, attracting every single eye.

"We have a situation. Megan Hades betrayed us, she brought back with her Calvin William Croc, disguised as her brother Jason Hades." Ana pressed her remote, revealing Calvin's picture on the white board. "Calvin William Croc is the future Don of Snapping Crocs. His brother, Russell William Croc, was killed instead of captured by Megan. Now they are in to us, and we need to destroy them.

So here's my plan. The Snapping Crocs warehouse is in New Jersey. Thanks to our Stealth Kings we got info in how to take them down. Tomorrow, they have an important shipment in Las Vegas that was to help them pay their debt to Marvel Cobras, we will not only stop that shipment, we will bomb the warhouse down, killing every single one. If one remains, they might trouble us in the future."

Everyone murmured among themselves before Ana was sturtled by a feminine voice, "Wow Ana, how do you come up with such good ideas? That's so perfect." It was Kristen, second in command of Warwhores. She was very charming, and had a thing for Evad which Britney didn't take lightly. "Thanks. I believe we'll be split into two teams. Team Warhouse, 15 Killer Queens, 10 Raging Rogues and 10 Slicerderks. Team Shipment, 5 Killer Queens, 5 Warwhores and 5 Stealth Kings. Any objection?" Everyone stayed quiet.

"Ana, it's obvious this is your operation. The second in command will all stay in case they attack here. Once you are done, we will kill both of our prisoners... mercilessly." Trevor said. It was obvious it hurt him that Megan betrayed him, but Ana still hadn't found out why. After her mission tomorrow she'll definitely find out."Thank you Don, let's begin. We have much to do." Ana said. Everyone left and soon Ana did as well.

"This is your fault, if you didn't kill my brother none of this would have happened." Calvin argued, straggling to slid off his chains. "Hopefully they won't hurt my son." He sighed finally giving up in freedom. "Your son huh, we'll not hurt him." Taylor said, standing in front of the dungeon bars. "Taylor, honey, get me out of here. Ana is the one behind this, isn't she? She's just jealous that I bore you a son. She's faking this, let me go Tay." Taylor tsked his tongue, "Sorry Megan, your lies have grown old. I know Kelvin is Calvin's son, and I also know you killed your mission instead of bringing him here."

Megan bowed her head, ashamed by what she had done. "How's Trevor?" Taylor hardened his jaw, he now loathed her so much that her voice sounded like screeches, "He's broken, thanks to you. But don't worry, you'll get your deserved punishment, both of you." His eyes met Calvin's. They were red due to either lack of sleep or drugs. Unable to take another minute there Taylor left, leaving Megan in tears.

Britney was excited to go on a mission with Evad, even though the risks of either of them dying were high. It was the D-day had they were suiting up, him being a Stealth Kings he sharpened his yo-yo's blades. He also had emergency laser sword in his pants in case of anything. In her side she suited up with her electric whip. Only a few Warwhores had it, others used drugs and daggers. She also had backup guns and daggers in case of anything.

"I'm happy we are going together, now I can protect you like a good boyfriend." Evad said, making Britney turn dramatically. He knew if his words and he hoped she understood as well. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Evad looked at Britney, her eyes glistening under the chandelier light. "Yes," Evad said, going down on one knee. Britney widens her eyes in shock. "Britney Marquess, Will you be my girlfriend?" Britney smiled, "Of course, I've been waiting for this." Evad laughed and hugged her tight. This was the start of something beautiful.

The teams split, Evad and Britney led the Las Vegas operation while Ana led the New Jersey operation with Taylor and Lucas' help. They were getting into position, and that's when Ana realized this was it. This was her first takeout mission. She won't screw it up, she can't.

"Ana," Taylor called. Ana turned to face him. "I know this is the worst timing ever but I want to say that..." Lucas groaned, ruining the moment. "Now's not the time to be mashy Taylor, we have a mission, sorry if I'm wrong princess." Ana shook her head slightly, "No, your right" She turns back to Taylor, "Maybe later Tay," Taylor nodded sadly, making Ana smirk, kinda. I mean he looked so cute when pouting.

"Five guards ahead, seem defenceless," Logan, Jared's right hand guy in Stealth Kings, said through her ear piece. "Let the war begin," Ana said, everyone smiling at her words. It was time to prove herself as the Mafia princess, even though she didn't know she already was🤫.