Chapter 21

The kiss was more passionate than Ana imagined. His tongue greeted hers with a tentative foray, but he was past the point of foreplay. His taste was hypnotizing, his skill was mesmerizing. He grabbed her waist and pulled her close, deepening the kiss when Ana thought it couldn't go deeper.

"Tay... Taylor... Taylor," Ana whispered, trying her best to snap Taylor out of the kiss. However, Taylor was so in the zone he didn't want to stop. "Taylor!" Ana half shouted half whispered, snapping him to reality. "What's wrong? Didn't like the kiss?" He whispered, his lips grazing on her neck, sending goosebumps all over her.

"Tay...the ...kiss...was amazing...but I'm..." Ana said breathlessly. Taylor looked at Ana with curious eyes. "But I'm really tired, and super sore from the fight." She admitted reluctantly. Taylor's face fell, but he understood her. She had said it before but he couldn't control himself, he wanted her so much.

"I understand love, I'm sorry I'm being so selfish with you." He looked bitterly disappointed, but his voice reassured her. "Goodnight Tay," Ana said, placing a chaste kiss on his lips and entered her room. She heard Taylor mumble something to himself before the door slammed shut, but she ignored it and went straight to her bathroom to do what she had planned, sleep in her hot tub.

"That's how it all went down uncle." Lucas said. Ana had a meeting with Trevor in the Grand Hall and she was too worried to go alone, so she went with the entire gang, Britney, Taylor and Lucas. Evad had training to do so he couldn't come. "It's fine, we have lost more men before, don't sweat. Anyway, this is a good time to celebrate our victory over Snapping Crocs. We'll have a party tonight," Everyone was all grins, "Britney, can the Warwhores handle this?"

"As always, Don. But I think this party should be in honour of Ana, without her leadership and skill we wouldn't have succeeded." Taylor backed up his little sister, "Yeah dad, consider. You know she's right." Trevor sighed. "She always is. Fine, tonight the throne is yours. Besides, you just gave Venom Vipers 3 new luxurious hotels, I have to try to pay back."

Ana smiled. Turns out William Croc owned 10 luxurious hotels, 3 in New Jersey, 3 in Toronto and 4 in South America. He was rich, no doubt. "Thanks Trevor...Don sir." Trevor laughed, "Don't be so formal Ana, call me Trevor, or dad I mean you are my daughter in law." Ana could not breath, she no longer felt her heartbeat, her legs were all wobbly and her palms were sweaty. Was Trevor being nice?! Did he just acknowledge her as his daughter in law?! Wow it was not even 11am. What a morning!

After the meeting, Britney went to work. With the gang's help she managed things. While she supervised decorations, Taylor dealt with invites, Lucas dealt with snacks and drugs, and Evad dealt with the party's playlist. They didn't allow Ana to do anything because it was her party, so she went to train a bit. She wasn't good with physical training, and her ' perfectionist ' personality drove her to the Killer Queens training room.

When she got there she met Maddie angrily punching the training room dummy. She grunted and groaned while punching the dummy, her knuckles bleed but she didn't stop. She was breathless but she didn't stop. That's when Ana heard sobbing and realised she was crying.

Ana ran to her, hugging her from behind. Maddie stopped, dropping herself to Ana's arms. "Why me, Ana, why?" Maddie cried, burying her head in her hands. "I really...loved her, I gave her my heart, my everything, I put everything aside for her," She sobbed. Ana knew it wouldn't be easy for Maddie to get over Megan. She had seen the love Maddie gave to that bitch, but she only hurt her, hurt her this bad. No hard feelings, she was ashes anyway.

Ana didn't have the heart to warn Maddie about Kelvin's mother, just when she had volunteered to raise the kid as her son. "Ana, I can't do this anymore, I can't cage my tears they'll kill me!" Maddie shouted, rising to her feet and punching the dummy again, harder, angrier than before.

"Maddie, I'm not good with love or heartbreak advice, but I need you to calm down, take a break from all this. There's a party tonight and I hope you'll be there." Ana cooed. Maddie stopped punching, and stood in thought. "You're right Ana, a party sounds good. Let's practice." That's the stud Ana knew and loved. Ana smiled and began punching.

Night had dawned, and so did the party. Evad's awesome playlist was heard in the background, creating the perfect mood. The Grand Hall hosted the party, with Trevor, Bella and Alex on the high table, surprisingly where Trevor's throne stands. Britney stayed with Evad behind the dj station, Taylor was with some of his Ragging Rogues buds and Ana stayed with Lucas, chatting and joking away the night.

Taylor saw them and was red in anger. He hated the fact Ana liked Lucas' company when he hated the fact he was alive. They had never gotten along and with Ana's presence they would never get along. He wanted to stay with her, talk to her and hear her beautiful laugh the whole night, but he was determined to propose to Ana today. They were forced to marriage 4 months ago, but tonight he wanted to make their relationship legit. He wanted Ana to be his the same way Britney was Evad's.

He had planned a romantic setup at the gazebo for her and he promised himself to take her there at midnight and pour his heart out, no regrets. " Ana, what are you thinking about?" Lucas asked, taking another sip of his drink. He refused to take any drugs remembering the last time he did, he embarrassed Ana big time. "Oh nothing. I'm just happy Maddie is fine. She looks happy...high but happy." Ana said with a chuckle. Lucas laughed with her, turning to see Maddie across the hall.

She was nailing the stud look with a  cropped white collar shirt, a white bowtie, black tailored trousers and Nike sports. Her accessory game was also fire, diamond ear studs, black Rolex watch and a couple of silver rings on her fingers. She was laughing with a girl who was on her lap. The girl looked like a Warwhore."She seems to be doing fine princess, don't stress." Ana smiled, she liked the nickname Lucas gave her, it made her feel like one, like a Mafia princess.

As the continued talking, they were interrupted by a buzz from the table. It was Lucas' phone. "Excuse me princess," Lucas said with a smile before taking the call. "Talk." Lucas commanded. The caller talked for a while, and whatever he/she was saying it really made Lucas smile. "Nice work, you know what to do." He said, hanging up with a wide toothy grin. "Whoa, what's got you all smiles."

"Come princess, my surprise is ready." Lucas took Ana's hand and led her out of the hall, towards the garden. Ana was concentrating so much on Lucas' new hair do hair she didn't realise the red gazebo in front of her.

It looked magical, red carpet trickled with roses led to the gazebo. The damn thing was covered with red and gold shimmering ribbons. Lucas held Ana's hand to his chest, and they walked side by side to their Romance land. Inside was a man playing a violin, red wine and two wine glasses. What a night?!☺️