Chapter 15

Megan was more beautiful than Taylor had described. She had fair caramel skin, with nice curves and awesome fashion sense. She was wearing a denim buttoned shirt, showing her breastline and some of her breasts, with light blue low-rise shorts and black knee high boots. Her long curly hair was held in high messy bun that left lose strands frame her head. All her piercings had diamonds, even her bullring was diamond. She was looking perfect.

Megan was going down the case, her heels making the cling sound on each stair. Soon she was hugging Britney tightly, then went ahead to kiss Maddie passionately with her strawberry red lips before giving her a tight hug as well. It was Taylor's time to welcome his best friend, and Ana was getting jealous. She gave him a surprisingly chaste kiss on his cheek and hugged him tight, and he hugged her just as tight. Ana could see him bury his face on her neck, smelling what she assumed was her sweet perfume.

"Hi Megan,"Ana interrupted, not wanting to see them hugging anymore. Both of them turned to her, breaking from the hug. Megan shoot her a pissed look, " And you are?" She asked curiosly, almost rude. Taylor slid his hand to Ana's waist, "Megan, this is Ana, she's the new leader of Killer Queens and my wife." Megan's eyes widened and her jawline hardened.

She then pulled herself together and smiled wryly, "Oh, hi Ana, nice to meet you." Megan said as she stretched her arms out for a hug. Ana smiled and embraced her only to be surprised later, "Sorry blondie but Taylor's mine, keep off."Megan whispered in Ana's ear before pushing out of the hug. She was still wearing a fake grin, "Tay, Brie, honey, I have a surprise for you in my room. Ana, you can come too, it concerns you. " Megan said, pulling Taylor's arm with her. Taylor followed, laughing lightly on the way.

Her room was on the 5th floor, Kim's right side neighbour actually. She opened her room excitedly and the chokingsmell of baby oil filled their nostrils. Oh no, Ana said in her head. On Megan's bed was a boy, from the looks of it 17-19 years old.

He also had fair caramel skin, chocolate brown eyes, high skin fade with black messy spiky hair and surprisingly muscular body. He wore gold star shaped earrings on his right lobe, a grey v-lined shirt, dark blue jeans and Adidas sports. On his lap was a giggling 1-2 yr old boy. "Mommy!" The little boy screamed , jumping off the teenager's lap and running cutely towards Megan. "Aaawwww sweetheart, " she said as she took the boy in her arms. Ana threw a glance at Taylor who seemed pale from what he knew was the truth. The little boy could be...his son!?!?!?

Taking one good look at the boy Ana saw that he took after his mother, from light caramel skin to his smile, except the one thing that knew was from Taylor. The eyes,hazel brown just like her husband's. So this is what she meant by Taylor was hers.

The teenage boy, who was later introduced as Jason Hades, Megan's little brother, was seated with Megan on her bed. Taylor, Britney, Maddie and Ana were seated at the couch. The little boy, Kevin, was busy playing with his cars in his playbed. Megan was narrating her story which Ana found hard to suck in, but didn't say a word.

"...turns out I was pregnant with Taylor's child. I was able to blame it on the one I went to spy on, but he was declared missing after a few months ago. During my mission I found my brother," Megan turned to Jason, "He was in his third year and just graduated a few days ago." Oh so he's 19 years, Ana told herself. "He helped me with my son, and I'm happy to have found him after nearly 10 years of knowing that he was dead. Anyway, mission was successful and the Snapping Crocs are going down soon." Taylor sighed, "How did Trevor allow you to come with him," he said pointing Kevin, "when he put the strict rule of no children under 16yrs in the institute's premises, and that Warwhores should never get pregnant." Megan smiled, "It's all Bella's doing. At first, he was furious but she calmed him down and talked to him. He agreed the child could stay if I allowed Bella to play with him and that he didn't stop me from doing my Warwhore duties."

Silence roomed for a while, everyone trying to internalize what they just heard. Taylor was still shocked at the thought of being a father. He was only 26, now married and with a son, ironic according to his plans for the future, ' no wife, no children.'

Ana was also mesmerized by what she had heard. She was only 24, now a wife and the step mom of her husband's son with his best friend, nothing she would have imagined 2 months ago when all this was still hidden from her.

Maddie intrigued everyone's thoughts when she stood up in front of Megan, "Thank you." Everyone's brows furrowed, confused with Maddie's words, "Thank you for what honey?" Maddie smiled, "For giving me a son, our son. As long as you are happy, I'm happy." Megan smiled then braced for a passionate kiss.

Ana, however, was not satisfied with Megan's little story, she felt there was more to it than what they heard. "What is the punishment if a Warwhore was caught pregnant. " Ana asked, directing her question to Britney. " Well, you and the child die." Ana narrowed her eyes, then turned to Megan, "Wow, you must really be bold. You kept the pregnancy despite a death sentence!" Megan swallowed heavily, as though caught off guard. Ana looked her in the eye, wanting to sweep her off her game, but she was tough to beat. "Yeah, it's cause I love Taylor so much."

Taylor turned abruptly while Ana widened her eyes. This can't be happening. "What," Megan sighed and walked over to Taylor, squatting in front of him, "Taylor," she muttered, taking his hands in hers and raising her eyes to meet his, "I know this is weird for you cause you have seen me as your best friend since I got here like 9 years ago, but I've learnt to love you, more than a friend, and I hope you will one day reciprocate my feelings."

Taylor blinked several times, then turned to Maddie who was standing behind her,"What, why do you think she's bi, she told me before she left Taylor." Maddie said as though she had read Taylor's mind. Taylor then turned to Ana who seemed pale and breathless, she was angry and jealous.

"Ana, breath, take it easy." Britney hissed, obviously seeing Taylor's reaction on looking at Ana. Ana took the advice and did mental breathing exercises. That was sadly not helping, she felt suffocated in the room. She needed to get out of there, pronto. She stormed out, hoping no one seeing her tears or hear her silent snuffles. Britney and Taylor followed her, then Maddie after kissing her beloved.

When Maddie closed the door, Megan sighed heavily, laying herself lazily on the couch. "Nice work Jewels, the Don would be happy to hear you are doing as instructed." Jason said amusely making Megan scoff, "Whatever, just doing my assignment." She stood up, "You have your own room, right? So you stay with your son, I hate children." She spat bitterly before going to her closet. "I don't think the Don of  Snapping Crocs will like your tone with me." Jason said amidst chuckles, making Megan roll her eyes.