Chapter 18

Ana took a deep breath," Ok, you got the plan?" Mitchell nodded. "Great, thanks again." Mitchell smiled and left. Ana stayed a while, waiting for Megan to do something, and she did. She was at her door, trying to listen through it. Ana began implementing her plan, "Ooh my tummy hurts." She said before faking a hurl. She ran behind her couch as soon as she ' closed herself in her bathroom', and Megan fell for it.

She slid into Ana's room feeling victorious. Ana made her sick, the mutual feeling she had for her. She saw her laptop on the table and smirked, "Too easy." Megan whispered to herself as she sat down. She opened Ana's laptop and managed to hack her way through the password. "Good, I'm in. Let's see what this bitch was doing." Megan said, typing her way to Ana's history. There was nothing!? "What there's nothing, Calvin made me do all this for nothing." Calvin, who's Calvin. Is Jason and Calvin one person?

Smart Ana had done a recording of her hurling, keeping Megan unworried. It was 10 mins long, and now Ana had less than 6 mins to find out more. "Hello Calvin, she's not on to you... Yes I did as you told me am in her computer now... of course I checked her backup server and her delete thingy, nothing... for a future Don of Snapping Crocs you are really paranoid, I'm sure she's being a typical big sister...I'll get the files soon... ok Jason chillax ugh," Megan said as she hang up. That's when she heard 'Ana' flushing the toilet.

In panic she closed the laptop and ran out, closing the door silently. Ana emerged from her hideout. She smirked, loving how brilliant she was. She mentally thanked Maddie for her advice from training, "when you are investigating something never use your personal gadget, use an unknown electronic, it will draw their attention away from you..."

Ana walked towards her bedside table and drew a drawer open. She had hidden her real laptop there,and she was happy Taylor thought of buying her a new one. She only used the gift for Killer Queens stuff and Netflix, thank God. She locked her door and turned off the lights, leaving the bedside lamp on. She went back to her deep dive. "So far I know that Megan is a traitor, working with the don of Snapping Crocs who is Jason, but how do I show everyone that they are traitors, especially Jason, I mean Calvin." Ana said mentally.

Kim had already left, and Evad was already feeling alone without his twin. He was in his room, playing with his Stealth Kings yoyo, when Britney entered. She was wearing a cold shouldered cropped top, denim shorts, a black leather belt and boots and lastly her platinum blonde hair in a swingy short ponytail. Evad smiled at the site of her, he really liked her but was too afraid to take it to the next step. Too afraid that it was too soon.

"Done staring, Ev." Britney said seductively. Evad raised his eyes to meet the heat of her gorgeous hazel eyes. "What if I say no," Britney laughed, biting her lower lip. She walked towards him, seating on his lap, "What are we doing today?" Evad smiled, raising his thumb to trace the edge of Britney's lower lip, sliding his hand to her waist. "What do you want," Evad whispered, his gaze stuck in Britney's lips.

She took the opportunity and kissed him, her hands going to the back if his neck. Evad kisses her back, his hands grabbing her waist, making her shift to cradle his hips with her legs. The kiss would have gone longer if Ana didn't open the door, sturtling them off position.

"Oh, sorry." Ana said shyly. "It's fine," Britney said, trying to get off Evad. Evad pouted, pulling Britney back to position, "No it's not fine." Ana laughed, locking the door behind her. "I would have knocked but it's important." Ana said. She was holding her gift laptop. Evad and Britney stood up, seeing that Ana was serious. "What's up girl, anything wrong."

"Yes, yes there is." Ana said seating on Evad's couch and opening her laptop, "It's urgent, can you hack into a server Evad." Evad narrowed his eyes, "What kind of server?" He asked, seating beside Ana, "A Mafia server." Evad and Britney exchanged glances, "I can't explain right now, especially to you Britney, I just need to enter the server ASAP."

Britney seemed taken aback, "Well, I've hacked Mafia servers before, I can help." Britney said seating beside Ana. "Which empire," Britney asked, taking the laptop from Ana's side, "Snapping Crocs." Britney flinched, "What, that server is nearly impossible to enter. It could give your top a virus." Ana smirked, "Worth the risk," Britney shook her head, not believing that was the Ana she knew. 

Soon Britney was in, making Ana squeal in excitement. She took the laptop back and typed, 'Russell William Croc' and pressed search. Britney and Evad were still unaware of what Ana was doing, but still stuck around. Ana smiled, the results were what she hoped for. They were there! "Russell William Croc, son of William Croc, brother of Calvin William Croc and Silver Croc. Died in the hands of Megan Jewels Hades of Venom Vipers."

Everyone gasped at what they read. "Megan killed him,she was supposed to bring him here, not kill him!" Britney said, almost shouting. "I knew there was more to her story than what she told us. Anyway," Ana said, staring back to her screen, she pressed Calvin's name on the screen, automatically opening to his page. Everyone gasped simultaneously at the picture that appeared under Calvin's name, "Jason?!" Evad hissed, "Calvin William Croc, son of William Croc, future Don of Snapping Crocs. Gone undercover as Jason Hades, Megan's little brother to destroy the empire that killed his brother." Jackpot.

Ana was both shocked and happy with her mission's success. "So Megan betrayed us, she's working with them to take us down." Ana said coldly, standing up. "We have to tell Trevor, he'll deal with this." Evad shook his head, "No, that's not a good idea." Ana nodded, "I agree with Evad." Her eyes widened, "Log out Britney." Britney widened her eyes as well, then her mind clicked at the foolish thing she had done. She quickly logged out, heaving a heavy sigh.

Everyone sighed, but it wasn't over. "We have to find out what Calvin wants to do to destroy us, then catch him in the act, then destroy Snapping Crocs for this." Ana said, pacing from one end to another. "Sounds crazy enough to..." A ding sound interrupted Britney, making everyone flinch. A message came from an unknown number. Ana sat down and opened it. It was from the Snapping Crocs, "We are on to you Anastacia Anderson. You know too much, hence immediately anailation.  Yours faithfully, William Croc, Don of Snapping Crocs."

How convenient. Evad and Britney looked at Ana who could do nothing more than just stare at the message. She knew involving herself in this would cause trouble for her, but she didn't think it would be so soon. She took a deep breath and replied, "Bring it on, William Croc, I'm ready to fight you, if you are ready to stop hiding from pathetic threats." She wrote, then sent making Britney scream her name in shock. Ouch🙉