Chapter 2

Anastacia Anderson
I was in my room talking with my best friends through Skype Kimberly and Evad Quincy.

From their names you can tell the are related , they are twins and my most closest friends. I talked to them about anything and everything and they do the same with me. We know each other inside out and trust each other completely at least from my perspective.

" I can't we finally graduated from University!!" Kim shrieked in utter excitement

"Wow there siz don't ruin our ear drums okay ,"Evad shushed his sister as I laughed my lungs to exhaustion. Kim in "fury" said to her brother,"Quiet you!" She turned back to me "It's only a matter of time before we make our dreams to reality you as an Emirates flight attendant me as a pilot and Evad ' jerk face' here as my co-pilot,"

"Wow there you..." Evad interrupted,"Am not anyone's co pilot you will be my co pilot end of story." Kim chuckled , "Oh my dearest brother your dreams are more foolish than you what a bonus to the whole mess you are!" Sarcasm openly detectable.

I laughed "Ok you two quit it. Don't you remember of the situation at hand? Kenvick Sanders my all time crush from high school till now is the host for ours after graduation party and we can't ignore it so that means I have to be there and meet Ken." I said with my panic stricken voice

"Haven't you met him like a gazillion times before?"Kim said

"And gone out with him as well!" Evad asked in a way that seemed to complete his sister's question

"Look guys this is really important to me okay what if he poofs up the big question today u mean we have it all fine to dinner *karouke plays theatres pizza ice cream even sleep at each other's houses together what is there left to be done if not that?" I said breathlessly.

"She's right sis,"Evad agreed as he faced his sister " I mean speaking from a guy's point of view if I did all those things Ana has said with a chick I would definitely move to the next step which is..."

"Making her yours !"Kim completed as she gasped in shock that was either sarcastic or genuine none could tell

"Ana you're right. You should definitely be there and in an awesome fabulous outfit."

"But u don't know what to wear Kim that's why I called."I whined obviously desperate to impress Ken but clueless on where to begin,

"Okay relax Ana,"Evad said reassuringly, "How about we come over and get ready at your place, sounds good?" I smiled at the brilliant idea

"Sounds great meet you guys in an hour?" The twins laughed simultaneously "You bet see you soon." before hanging up .

I sighed and dropped myself on my bed.

Before I could clear my head I heard a knock at my bedroom door before it swang open. Suddenly nearly a whole line of fashion items streamed into my room. Fashionable dresses tops shoes and even accessories were being arranged in front of me. What is going on here?

Before I could ask any of the fashionistas a question my dad entered the room, "You may go now."He commanded and they left with their heads bowed in fear and respect.

I got out of my bed and stood in front of my father. He looked at me with so much delight I couldn't believe it. "I ordered a new wardrobe for your graduation party tonight hope you will have fun with them dear."

"Aaawwwwww thanks dad."I said as I hugged him. He smiled and hugged me back. We broke off and looked at each other.

Bryan was the kind of man you could never say you know properly. He had an unstable kind of personality. He was proud but humble, filled with agony but filled with love, full of hatred but full of compassion, he was a very private person for someone with such wealth.

"Am sorry for being so distance dear,"He began as he held my hands and pulled me to sit on the bed and sat beside me, "I just felt that you and your sister would never love me as much as you loved Annabelle. I tried to give you as much love as your mother would if she were here but even I felt that was not enough and I thought I had failed her you and your sister. And am truly sorry i..."

I placed my hand on his cheek which interrupted him," You never failed us dad, in fact I believe you are the best single father I've ever seen. Despite losing the love of your life you still managed to smile for us make us forget the bad times and create new beautiful memories. Dad am sure that wherever mom is she's happy to call you her husband and the father of her children. Besides you do know that Kim and Evad consider you as their father as well since you know they lost their parents months after mom passed away. So never say you failed cause then I would have failed to be the first born of this family."

My dad laughed and said,"No dear you haven't failed. Anyway away with all this mashy stuff and get ready. I expect Kim and Evad to drop by and get ready with you."

He changed the topic as he stood up and headed out,"You know it." I said with a laugh.

After almost an hour I heard Kim shouting from outside,"Take them to the room second floor second door to your right..." I heard her direct someone to my room.

I was from the shower hence in my bath robe. I wrapped my wet hair with a towel and opened my door only for Evad to surprise me by picking me up and twirling with me.

"Heeeeey..." He said before putting my down.

"Asshole! You nearly scared me to death."I reprimanded him jokingly as I entered back to my room and he followed me close behind.