Chapter 6

Third person's P.O.V
Ana was still shaken from the murder attempt on her life. She however was happy with the sudden accommodation she had been given. She liked everything. The room, the service and even the food. It was really nice.

Her room was an exact replica of her own room. Even the clothes, most of them, seemed to have come from her closet. She was stunned. I mean who wouldn't.

It was morning and Ana was having a great time in the bathtub. Her hair was wet and her entire body from the shoulders was immersed in the foamy water. Just then the bathroom door opened and Taylor burged in. Ana yelped in fear and anger.

"Oh am sorry." Taylor apologize while looking straight into Ana's eyes. Wow she's gorgeous! He thought. Her green eyes had mesmerized him completely. He had never seen such wonderfully crafted eyes before.

"Excuse me," Ana said interrupting Taylor's thoughts. "Won't you tell me why you burged in?" Ana asked trying to be as nice as possible despite Taylor's rude behaviour.

"Ooh...uum..I am Taylor Marquess, son of Trevor Marquess. I wanted to invite you for lunch with me and my family. "Taylor nearly said shyly.

"Thanks for the offer... but I wouldn't attend. Sorry." Ana said her voice serious.

"What why?!" Taylor snapped, it was obvious the answer displeased him.

"Turn away, I want to wear my robe." Ana commanded. Taylor rolled his eyes and turned. Ana got out of the tub and wore her short robe. "You can look now." Ana said as she sat on the tub.

Taylor turned to face her. Wow she was still beautiful. Her face was fair and absolutely attractive.

"Look Taylor, I don't know why your father Trevor is being so accommodating but I won't trust him and his family, not after he tried having me killed only yesterday. So I hope you understand."Ana explained before standing up and passing Taylor on her way out. Her fragrance aroused Taylor. She was truly damn fine.

"Now you look, Ana, my father saved you still. He tried to mend his craziness by giving you proper accommodation, won't you at least thank him for that?" Taylor persified, something he never thought he would do. He wasn't married to her yet but he already felt obligated to keep her contented.

Ana was in her spacious closet, surrounded with her fashion. Taylor stared at her silently while she chose her attire. Ana, sensing Taylor's stare turned to find him in action. He had leaned on the door to her closet, his hazel eyes staring at her as if stripping her of her robe, he was hot in every way.

"You're staring," Ana said teasing weakly. Taylor smiled making Ana laughed in amusement.

"Fine, I'll go to that family lunch of yours if you pick me up. I don't know my way around so..."Ana said while holding her clothes.

"Sure I'll come at 1:30pm." Taylor said, "Be ready, it's 1pm now." Ana chuckled," I will." before heading to her dressing room.

It was already 1:25pm and Ana was eagerly waiting for Taylor. She had worn her hair into a high pony tail,  a pink flirty sleeveless Nike croptop with a flirty denim skirt and black Nike sports. She was looking awesome.

So Ana decided to do some drawing. She was an amazing artist, being the daughter of a designer and all. She had done the top when Taylor came in, startling her.

"You should learn how to knock." Ana said putting her notebook and pencil down. Taylor smirked as his eyes traced  Ana from head to toe.

"Let's go then. They should be waiting for us." Taylor finally said. Ana smiled walking slowly and slightly seductively towards Taylor. With a smile they walked side by side towards the lunch venue.

Everyone was waiting for the soon to be married couple in the gazebo. Kim Evad and Rose had already met and this made Rose very happy. Britney and Trevor were in the gazebo while Ken/Lucas was strolling around with his father Alexander, talking about Ana.

"I can't believe she's marrying Taylor dad, I really love her despite all I did." Luca sank in his disappointment. Alexander sighed and said," This isn't over yet son, you just have to fight for her. But for now, don't sabotage the wedding, you need to stay in Trevor's good books,is that clear?" Lucas nodded in agreement.

Taylor and Ana had arrived and were walking towards the ginormous gazebo. She saw Kim and Evad with her sister and she could not hide her happiness. She ran and embraced all of them. A strange pang of jealousy hit Taylor and Lucas so hard when Ana hugged Evad so tightly, but it soon wore off when they stopped. Rose was also overjoyed to see her sister. It was a warming reunion.

Ana had not yet realised Ken's presence until he and his father sat on the table. She was shocked and disgusted at the same time. It was a terrible feeling.

Ana decided to look away from Lucas' grey eyes and instead landed on a pair of feminine hazel eyes. They were very similar to Taylor's assuring her they might be related.

"Hi," the woman said. She had dyed platinum blonde hair that brushed her bare shoulders slightly,a diamond crusted nose ring  cherry red lips and fair skin. She was beautiful.

"Hi, I'm sorry for staring but your eyes are very pretty." Ana complimented shyly. "Thanks, yours are more intriguing,am Britney Marquess, Taylor's sister." Britney introduced herself with a wide toothy smile. Ana smiled back,"Thanks."

The maids arrived with a rolling tray and served everyone. Ana tried as much as possible not to get into eye contact with Ken but every time she did she found him staring at her. She winced.

"What's wrong?" Taylor whispered to Ana. "Who's he?" Ana asked, signalling Ken's direction. Taylor smirked, "That's Lucas Sanders, my sort of cousin, why you asking, crushing on him already?" He finished with a grin. Ana glared at him angrily then softened," No, he's my ex boyfriend. I know him as Ken Sanders." Taylor's eyes widened in disbelief and all Ana could do is nod as she took a bite off her lunch.

"Wow you at you too, whispering at each other romantically. I see you already told her." Britney said in a flirty way, making Ana feel weird .

"Tell me what?" Ana asked with curious eyes. Britney pulled a confused look to Taylor.

"You are getting married to my son, Taylor," Trevor spat in a gruff tone. Ana's eyes widened in shock, confusion and feeling of betrayal. She was masochistic.

"What! Who do you think you are to command my.."

"Shut up," Trevor interrupted in anger,"You and your friends owe me your lives for not killing you. If you don't do as I say, including marrying my son, you will face my rath."

Rose stood up in annoyance. "You promised me you'll take care of me and my sister as well as her friends, dad.Why are you doing this? And Ana, what's so bad with marrying Taylor, he's nice and cute, don't be dramatic about this!"

Silence ruled for a moment before Kim stood up and held Ana's shoulders," Ana listen, I know this is tough but our lives are at stake and you're the only one who can save us. Please do it, please," She pleaded making Ana sigh in defeat.

"Fine you win," Ana snorted at Trevor before leaving the table. Lucas also stood and hurriedly followed Ana before anyone could stop him.