Chapter 3

Kimberly had joined us and we were getting ready. Dresses suits make up accessories, everything was literally everywhere! It was a fashionable mess but we managed to get ready on time.

Describing from head to toe...

Evad held his long silky black hair into a loose high bun, tonned his fair skin with a puff of powder, his eyes black as his hair his ears with silver skull shaped studs and his muscular body covered in a oversize black shirt that landed below his waist. It had this weird but artistic design at the front. He wore a three-quarter length white trousers and finished it off with almost golden brown Balenciaga off whites.

For Kimberly, her jet black hair straightened flowing to the bottom of her shoulders, her black eyes popping from the eye pencil she had applied creating a wing at the end, her eyelashes long and radiant. She wore big silver hoops  and diamond studs at her upper ear piercing. She wore dull pink lipgloss ,a black white minidress with alot of cloth accessories, a  dozen of diamond crusted bangles at each arm and  at last knee-high four inch golden brown boots.

As for me I had my brown and blonde hair held into a tight bun, my dark aquatic green  eyes covered in smokey purple eyeshadow with a touch of an eye liner to create the same wing as Kim, my eyelashes also with some mascara making them long and radiant. I also had two diamond studs for my ear piercings. I wore a white turtle neck long sleeve croptop with a flirty dark purple leather miniskirt with net stockings and finally black high heeled ankle boots. We were looking fab fabulous that night and I knew that Ken wouldn't take his eyes off of me that night.

"Why do you always have to look as hot as hell?"Kimberly asked me with a warm smile.

"I was going to ask you the same thing!"I replied as we all laughed heartily.

"Girls we don't want to be late now let's go," Evad interrupted obviously ruining the moment

"Aaargh Ev!Why do you always have to be right?"I said as I nugged him.

He smiled,"Let's just say I'm the perfect best friend."

I smirked at his comment and lead the way to the doorway where my dad and sister were. Rose's green blue eyes lit up in utter bewilderment when she saw us I thought they would pop off.

"OMG you guys look stunning...amazing... brilliant... awesome...Pose for a pic I have to get in on this...,"She said as she set her phone to take a picture of us.

We posed me at the centre Kim at my right and Evad at my left. Rose took almost a million photos before she was satisfied. Then we bid them Rose and my dad good bye.

We entered The Quincy's limo and left for the party. It wasn't long before we arrived. We we're having so much fun in the limo we didn't realize we had arrived.

Ken's place was just as grand as my place. It looked like a 5 star hotel! The parking space was huge and full to capacity and we could still hear the booming music from the other side of the house.

We were disrupted by Allan Ken's best friend as he greeted us warmly "Hey guys so glad you could make it."

"Wouldn't miss for the world!"Kim replied in exuberance.

Allan laughed and faced me and said,"Ken has been asking for you since the start of the party he even prepared VIP treatment for you and your friends as soon as you guys arrived!"

Evad and Kim faced me with an excited and falsely shocked look.

I blushed slightly then straightened up and asked Allan,"Where is he?"

Allan smiled widely "He's waiting for you this way I'll take you." He said as he lead the way to through the house and out to the large compound hosting tonight's party.

It was filled to capacity! The music was loud and everyone was having a good time. The smoke from the marijuana was thick and heavy in the air competing with the overpowering stench of spirits and alcohol. The pool was also quite occupied by couples either making out or making love while others just played around with the water.

As I was taking in the awesomeness of the party I heard a perfect deep husky voice calling me. I turned to see who was calling me and meet a perfect set of grey eyes. They were Ken's.

Wow he was looking perfect in a glittering indigo *brourette, his black and silver grey bobbed long hair sweeping his shoulders, his right ear piercing occupied by a long golden chain earring. He also had a matching golden chain, an untucked white shirt,a formal black coat,plain black jeans and lastly black Nike shoes. He was just gorgeous.

"Hy."He greeted as he took me in for a hug. I could smell his amazing perfume with a touch of alcohol from his breath.

"Hy. You look amazing tonight, host." I said as we ended the embrace.

"Thanks, so do you. I love the sexy net stockings. It makes me want to take you to my room and undress you." He said with a loud  annoying laugh. He was already tipsy I guess so I decided to play cool and ignore his comment.

"Ha ha ha ," I laughed blankly," I like them too. We should go sit down."

"Oh sorry my mistake I got carried away by your stunning beauty I forgot to welcome you."He said charmingly while holding my hand. Phew he was himself again, I sighed in my head.

Ken had taken me to his huge gazebo in the middle of the compound, apparently the VIP section. I was surprised to see Kim and Evad having a great time with Allan and some chick I didn't recognize.

Anyway Ken had introduced his friends to me and called me his girlfriend. I was surprised and delighted at the same time. I didn't rat him out, I played along to see what would happen.

The party was getting more populated, more crazy and more... everything. Even Ken was getting more drunk by the minute saying weird things to me. Some sounded romantic while others just disgusting. I still tolerated him until he just crossed the blinking red dotted line 😠😤