Sequel One-Shot

Note: Please read this if you are over +13, just warning now. Especially since I don't know the ages of the majority of my readers so yeah- There are NO inappropriate scenes like sexual ways, just so you know, I'm NOT that kind of writer... Enjoy!

P.S. How to say this person's name is A-ill-sa... The A is pronounced as the letter... You'll see it soon...

Y/N's POV

   "Poe!" I shout.

   "I'm here with you, every step of the way! Just hang in there Y/N, please," Poe tells her, tightly holding onto her hand. My face was red and was near crying. I was holding onto the pain in my body and kept breathing in and out like the nurse said so.

   "You're almost there," The nurse droid says. I lay on the medic bay as I keep groaning out in pain. Poe was next to me, and I kept holding onto his hand. One last push and the baby was finally out of my womb. I'm relieved at this and my breathing slowly decreases back to normal. There was another nurse in the room, Ailsa, and she takes the baby, wrapping it in a blanket.

   "It's a girl," She smiles and Poe brightens up at the news. Ailsa hands him the little baby girl who was crying. But as the little girl is handed to her father, she quickly calms down and falls asleep. Poe was near crying also. He leans down towards Y/N and she was smiling as bright as a star.

beep....... beep....... beep....... beep

   The monitor that was keeping track of my heartbeat was slowly decreasing and my breathing shortens. Poe didn't know what it meant so he still held on to my hand and the other carrying the baby girl.

   "Poe... I-I," I stutter, feeling my life leaving my body. Poe suddenly looks worried and the nurse takes the sleeping baby to give her rest. Poe kneels down on the floor and places my hand in both his.

   "Y/N... you can still live. You will live! Please, don't leave me now," Poe says.

   "Our girl... I love her, I love you. I love both of you more than anything in this world," I breath out. Poe leans his head on the edge of my bed, crying.

   "Please, don't leave me Y/N," Poe cries out. I take my last breath... Poe is forced out of the room... Rey and Finn waiting outside and trying to calm him down... Ailsa going towards my dead body... the heart rate on the monitor running in a straight line... the loud beeping indicating no heart rate...

9 months earlier...

   "Ugh... I don't feel good," I announce. It has been two years since Poe and I had been married and been living in Yavin-4. We made a home in Poe's father's house. I take off the necklace that was given to me by my mother and place it on the table.

   "What's wrong, love?" Poe asks, walking to our bed where I was still laying.

   "I don't know, I just feel nauseated," I say.

   "You should go see the doctor, I would take you myself but I have to work today remember?" Poe questions.

   "I'll be fine, I'll get there on my own," I assure him. He smiles, bends down to kiss me on the forehead, and then walks out the door to go to work. It takes me a while to get out of bed, for many reasons. I didn't want to get out of bed, I was lazy, and if I did get up, I might throw up.

   Finally, I get up and out of the door. I walk towards the landspeeder, like a car with no wheels, and drive to the medic bay.

   "Hi, Rey," I say, calling Rey through the comlink that we still held onto from Jakku.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 ℙ𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕟 [ᴘᴏᴇ ᴅᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ] 🎉