Chapter One

Chris Valentines

Chris Valentines.
Downside Club.
9:30 pm.
____________

I don't normally hit the club but today I felt like I needed a drink far away from home just to get some peace of mind, trust me marriage life is no child's play. Sometimes I wish I could take a vacation and come back home after a month, because I'm tired of always arguing with my wife.

I sat down by the bar ordering myself another glass of Hennessey scanning over the dance floor filled with people grinding over each other as Nasty Nasty was playing over the speakers. I simple just waved my ring finger up when woman approached me, I didn't come here to start trouble I'm just here to get myself a drink.

I would drink at home but last night Alisha threw out all my bottles talking about why don't I go drink with the bitch I'm fucking behind her back and I just laughed. She was being childish throwing my bottles out and she made me sleep in the guest bedroom, I swear to God that she's turning into a insecure freak.

She's giving me a hard time and she thinks I'm cheating on her, because of the extra hours I work and cheating is not my scene and it's way out of character. I'm not even cheating and I don't look at other woman, because my wife is everything to me and so is our son Ash-lyn.

After a few drinks of Henny I turned my seat around so I could get up and I gave the barman his tip heading for the door and I walk over to my car ignoring the presence of the female who called me over. She kept calling me stud in the blue shirt,

I was getting annoyed so I stopped in my tracks.

"Yeah?" I questioned looking away from the skimpy outfit she had on.

"I was wondering if maybe I could get your numbers or something like that." she smirked leaning against my 2019 BMW 320i.

On God she looked like a chocolate cake with pink strawberry cream all over, that's how bad her make up was.

"Sorry but I don't roll like that." I roll my eyes clearly over this conversation.

"Are you sure?" she smirked.

"Sorry but no, I'm already taken." I showed her my ring and she seemed as if she didn't care if I was married.

"Your wife ain't gotta know." she licked her lips looking at my tattoos that went from my arms to my neck.

"Yeah... right." I unlocked my car getting inside ignoring her presence, she finally walked away when she got the memo.

Home 10pm.

"Where the fuck you been!" Alisha snapped getting up from the leather couch. She had on a pair of boxers and tank top with her fuzzy socks, she looked good enough to eat Henny always makes me horny.

"Chill shawty I went out for a drink." I put my keys down on the coffee table walking over to her but she took a step back.

"I said where I didn't ask you what you went to do!" she snapped.

"Downside club."

"Where them hoes be." she shook her head in disappointment walking away from me and I switch the lights off following her to the passage. "You went to a club that you know very well that bitches be chilling over there. Am I not good enough for you because I'm-"

"You are good enough and I don't want nobody else I just want you, I married you for a reason now stop accusing me of cheating. All these shit is getting childish" I pull her to me gripping her waist planting a kiss on the back of her neck.

"I'm sorry, I just get scared that maybe something bad happened to you" she said and I kiss her forehead she licked her lips flashing me her award-winning smile and I chuckle following her to our bedroom.

"Don't trip no more shawty." I lean in capturing her soft lips into a deep hungry kiss and I pick her up pinning her against the wall.

"Fuck I love you..." she moaned when my hand found it's way inside her boxers touching her wet pearl.

"I love you too baby." I smirk inserting a finger inside her tight pearl using my thumb to rub her clit adding more pressure as her moans got louder.

"Mhh, ahh I love you more." she moaned spreading her legs even more giving more room to her pussy.

"No ma I love you more." I whispered in her ear kissing the spot under her ear.

"Ahh fuck!" she moaned sucking on my neck probably leaving hickies, I swear she tryna mark her territory.

"Mmmh." I bit on my lip moans escaping my lips like crazy when she found my weak spot.

"Take your shirt off!" she demanded helping me take my shirt off and I kick it to the side pumping my finger deep inside her pussy.

"Your so tight." I add another finger hearing her moans increase and she licked my neck up to jaw kissing my lips.

Dominance was all we were fighting for but I won letting my tongue take the lead as she grabbed my messy curls pulling on them, I took my other hand wrapping it around her neck. Her pussy tightening up on my fingers as more juices coated my fingers indicating that she going to to cum anytime soon.

Knock! Knock!

This happens almost every time we try to have sex.

"Mommy." Ash-lyn knock on the door and I put Alisha down licking my fingers waiting for her to put her boxers on and let him in, tears were streaming down his face as he ran over to Alisha.

"What's wrong baby?" she asked picking him up and I remove the extra pillows off the bed leaving our pillows and another one for him.

"I'm scared mommy, the monster is under my bed." he cried into her shoulders, he must have had a bad dream.

"You can sleep with me and mama, okay?" She kissed his cheek wiping his tears off and he reached for my arms and I lay him down inside the sheets.

"Okay mommy." he pocked out his bottom lip trying not cry as we all got inside the sheets.

"You had a bad dream baby?" she asked laying him on her chest and I got in snuggling into them.

"Uh huh, I dream about monster under my bed trying to eat me." he whispered.

"Well the monster won't get you okay, I'll kill it fist before it hurts you." I assured him kissing his forehead and Alisha on the cheek.

"Love you." he said yawning.

"I love you too baby." I rub his back.

"Good night, I love you mommy." he whispered clearly falling asleep.

"I love you too sweetie good night baby." she replied switching the light off and we all went to sleep.

This chapter was short, it's just a filter on the characters in the story and I hope you don't go anywhere.
.

Y'all better know that I love me some Siya. Main fact Siya is Bae and I don't care what mufuckers haters will say period, so she's going to Play Chris 😭❤️❤️

.

Vote❤️,comment💙and share🧡.