✩ UGLY JEALOUSY ✩

not edited

       "ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT." Frank gritted as Brendon and Bert looked at him.

"Oh suck it up, princess," Brendon said, his face relaxed into the same smile he usually had on around work.

"I'm not going to a club— that guy can keep maiming as many women as he fucking wants." Frank said as he crossed his arms over his chest, leaning against the desk opposite of the two of them.

Frank honestly didn't care if he was coming across childish or a bit of a cunt, he was not fucking going to some club uptown for this case. It was above his pay grade, that was for sure.

It wasn't just out of his comfort zone, this was so fucking far from it that it made him physically want to vomit. He didn't like people, he didn't like sweaty people, and sweaty drunk people were probably the bane of his existence. Not just that, but he would be in a really tight space for god knows how long, which meant he'd also sweat, and he'd also have to drink, and he'd also have to dance around. Which he doesn't even remember knowing how to do.

Frank didn't understand why Bert or Brendon couldn't be the one in the club, because he'd much rather be in the surveillance van, but apparently Bert didn't drink alcohol and Brendon was the primary so of fucking course he chose to piss all over Frank's protests.

"It's just for a few hours, Iero." Bert said, his words laced with a sigh, "I'm sure you'll be fine."

"I won't be," Frank insisted, his angry demeanour only worsening when they laughed at him, "You're all just a bunch of assholes."

"Nah, I think we're just doing our jobs and you're the asshole here." Brendon said absently as he sat straighter, adding a few adjustments to his bulletin board.

"Alright, we should check the place out tonight. I got a tip from one of Ray's snitches that Anderson usually goes to this club on Fridays." Brendon said, looking over at a glaring Frank and a nonchalant Bert.

"Sounds good," Bert shrugged, looking over at Frank with a small smile, "You okay over there, princess?"

"Fuckin' peachy." Frank grunted, the big vein in his head just waiting to burst.

✩ ✩

"I think you look cool!" Brendon laughed at Frank, who was clenching his jaw so hard it had started to ache.

"I look like a fucking idiot." Frank practically whisper-yelled at Brendon as the three of them sat in the dark van, Bert sat in the drivers seat like usual.

"Right up your alley then." Brendon smiled, and Frank went to punch him harshly on his arm when he spoke up again.

"Besides you only have to stay for a few hours, and if we see the guy you get to be the one to take him down. Isn't that your favourite part?"

"No, my favourite part is pissing all over your case file, dickhead." Frank grumbled, adjusting his stupid floral dress shirt and blue wash jeans.

Apparently it was the only outfit that would help him blend in according to Brendon. And Frank had worn it regardless, a small part of him knowing he would have been fine dressed in his normal attire.

"Okay quit your bitching and get out there already, and remember don't get too drunk because you're still on duty." Brendon grinned but Frank was already slamming the van door shut as Brendon was finishing his little surge of advice.