✩ COUCH CONVERSATIONS ✩

not edited [!]

       IT HAD BEEN a good month since Bob's Uncle had passed away and Gerard had practically babysat Frank.

Frank's legs were pretty much healed completely and he'd somehow fucking managed to pass his psyche-evaluation. Well, he may have passed it but his phobia of actually handling and shooting guns was still very much present. So, he definitely wasn't back in the field at the moment, although he could passively stand to be around guns again which he supposed was an improvement.

Adding to the somehow strange pattern, him and Gerard hadn't really gotten into any fights since the time Frank said he loved him. Which honestly made Frank feel a lot more at ease, which he definitely wasn't fucking complaining about.

He had his moments of frustration just as much as Gerard probably did, but Frank was honestly just hoping they could move on from all of that. Or at least he hoped he himself had— the last thing he needed along with his stacks of paperwork, was a another verbal war with Gerard.

He wasn't exactly fond of them.

Luckily though, at the moment he had just gotten back from work. Which had gone surprisingly well if Frank ignored the fact that Lindsey accidentally tripped Ray who had been holding close to four orders of Starbucks coffee.

Frank rubbed his forehead as he unlocked his apartment door, drained and in desperate need of a shower above all else.

Though he really didn't have a second to even really register what was happening before he felt arms around him. And of course his first instinct was to shove them off, because for all he knew it could have been a drunk Bob, but when he inhaled the sweet scent he'd become so enchanted by, he relaxed.

"Um... hi?" Frank mumbled, wrapping his arms around Gerard's waist. He could feel the vibrations of Gerard's laughter against him, making him almost want to smile.

"Hi, Frankie." Gerard pulled back and kissed Frank's cheek quickly, "I have really good news."

Frank raised an eyebrow but let Gerard tug him further into his own apartment, making Frank wonder how he even got in— or where Bob was.

"Yeah?" Frank asked softly, tiredly walking behind Gerard.

"Mhm." Gerard hummed, pushing Frank down on the couch and straddling him. He took off Frank's sunglasses for him and smiled brightly.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

Gerard rolled his eyes, shifting above him. Which really only made Frank's life flash before his eyes because the last thing he needed was to get a boner while Gerard was supposed to be talking about his good news. Besides it wasn't like Frank had the mental strength to jerk off at the moment.

"You have to actually guess, Frank." Gerard grinned, playing with the buttons on Frank's dress shirt.

Frank swallowed before suppressing a small smile. "You're pregnant?"

Gerard snorted, "We used a condom, dipshit."

"How is that your only reasoning for not being pregnant?"