Madison Beer

Y/n's Pov

It was September 19, my birthday. See usually a birthday is something you look forward to you know your're hyped up about it, but me no. This was the day my now ex girlfriend of 2 years and 3 months cheated on me. I remember the day like it was yesterday. 

Flashback

It was my 21st birthday and since I'm a very casual person I just wanted to chill with my lovely girlfriend Victoria. We haven't hung out as much as we used to because I just got this new job as a photographer and it took up more of my time. Thanks to that job I met my bestfriend Madison. She's my go to person, we tell eachother everything so when she discovered Victoria cheated, she was ready to kill her. 

The thing is they weren't to fond of eachother. Madison would always tell me Victoria wasn't right for me or she wasn't trustworthy but I just ignored it telling her that she was delusional. Victoria always used the accuse that Madison and I were too close but once again I payed no mind to it. 

This is how it went down though. I wanted to surprise her, so I brought her some edible arrangements and red roses. Long story short i went to the door and it was already unlocked. I walked up the stairs to her room opened the door and boom, there she was fucking her 'bestfriend' Marco. I always hated him, cause it was pretty obvious he felt something for her.

At the moment I was shocked,hurt, and most definitely pissed off. I didn't even notice she came up to me. The words that came out of her mouth made me even more pissed. "Baby it's not what it looks like". I threw the gifts I got her on the floor, walked up to Marco and punched him dead in the face, knocked his bitch ass out, walked back over to her and told her it's over and left the house. As soon as I got back to my car I broke down. I couldn't believe she really just cheated on me, like damn she played me  like a dumbass.

After my crying died down I called Madison and told her what happened. Let me just tell you she was mad. After our call ended I just sat there for a little bit. I was about to pull off but Madison pulled up. Everything happened so fast and next thing I know i'm trying to pry her off Victoria. Once I succeeded in getting Madison a safe distance from Vicky she looked at me with a look filled with sorrow. "I'm sorry that happened to you Y/nn" she finally said. "You was right, why didn't I listen, why am i so so stupid, how come I didn't see this coming." yeah I was right but don't beat yourself up about it. You know what they say after every hurricane comes a rainbow".

Flashback over

And here we are now sitting on Madison and I's couch watching The Magic School Bus. I picked it of course cause who doesn't like that show. Me and Madison started dating 6 months ago. We had our ups and downs but we made it work. I was knocked out of my thoughts by Madison standing up and walking into the kitchen. I got up and followed her to see her making more popcorn. 

She hasn't noticed I was sitting on the counter yet so I hopped off and walked behind and gave her hug. She jumped at first and then turned around and put her arms around my neck and hugged me back. "I love  you" I let out looking her in her eyes. "I love you too Y/n" she said with huge smile, causing me to smile. She placed a loving kiss on my lips and finished making the popcorn.

We went back into the living room and continued to watch The Magic School Bus until she started complaining about it and ended up putting on The Late Late Show With James Corden. "Hey guess what", I said with a smile on my face looking at her. "what?" she asked. "I guess after hurricane does come a rainbow", and with that we both laughed and cuddled the rest of the night.