Fifth Harmony/Normani

Lets just pretend Fifth Harmony is still a group including Camila and this story is taking place during quarantine just so there is no confusion. Also your're related to Dinah.

Normani's Pov

The girls and I were watching Frozen Camila's choice of course. "This movie is so stupid, like who in there right mind would marry a person they haven't even known for a whole day." Ah yes and Dinah's cousin Y/n is here. 

She's even worse then Dinah, she grumpier if woken up by somebody, eats more, more of a prankster, and most importantly she's loud. I mean yeah she's my girlfriend and all but i'll have to admit she can get a bit annoying, I still love her though.

"Y/n shut up this is the best part" Camila said as she was watching the scene where Anna grabbed Elsa's glove. In my opinion the movie is stupid, like if Anna wasn't all up in her sister's business she wouldn't have used her powers on accident which resulted to her running away and causing Summer to change to Winter. 

"Whatever bro, why are we watching this when we can just watch Frozen 2 instead?" Y/n asked "Because it's better to have a recap of the first one." Camlia said in a duh tone. "It doesn't matter I already know what happens anyway. Elsa,Anna,Sven,Kristoff, and Olaf travel to this unknown village their parents told them about when they were younger, and there are like these element thingys that make the village people dislike magic and the Olaf dies-

"Y/N  SHUT UP WHY WOULD SPOIL THE MOVIE YOUR'RE SO ANNOYING AND- wait Olaf dies?" Camila said as she started to get sad. "You didn't let me finish but yes he does die when Elsa passes out- "ELSA PASSES OUT" Camila yells out on the verge of tears.

At this point Dinah and Y/n was laughing their ass off, Lauren was comforting an upset Camila, Ally was giving Y/n a disappointed look, I was trying my best not to laugh. "How about we all just calm down and watch Frozen 2." Ally suggested. "I was kinda interested in watching it but Y/n just had to spoil the movie and hurt Camila's feelings in the doing so now there is no point" Lauren said glaring at Y/n. 

This only caused Dinah to laugh more and me to chuckle. Y/n all of a sudden got up and said "Since you guys are just complaining about my presence i'll leave." I busted out laughing and Lauren said "Where are you going to go Y/n there is a pandemic going on." "Yeah Y/n where you gonna go" I said with a smirk on my face. "What's a pandemic?" Dinah and Camila said.

"A pandemic is like an epidemic but bigger and more effective" Ally responded. "What's an epidemic?" Y/n said confused. I let out a sigh and shook my head before explaining. "An epidemic is an event where an actively disease spreads, a pandemic is a disease that has spread across a region or- "Oh my gosh too much knowledge it's making my head hurt" Dinah said dramatically. 

Y/n just huffed and started to walk when she tripped over Dinah's leg and fell causing all of us to laugh at her while she tried to play it off and continue to walk upstairs. I was going to go check on her until she came back down to get her phone making sure she stepped over Dinah which made the girls laugh more. Before going back upstairs and slamming the door. "You guys hurt her feelings" I said while getting up to talk to Y/n.

I approached our room door and knocked on it,"Go away" I heard Y/n say. "Babe what's wrong we was just playing around." I asked while laying on the bed next to her. "They were being mean to me and I hurt my knee when I fell" She said pouting. I giggled at the mention of her falling, but stopped when she looked at me. "You did ruin Frozen 2 for Camren and Ally. Then you made Camila sad from your poor choice of words when you explained the movie. You also- "Ok ok I get it I messed of the movie," She said with a small smile.

"Good now go apologize for spoiling Frozen 2 and interrupting the first one" I told her. "But why do I have to apologize" Y/n said acting like a little kid."Cause I said so, now let's go we're missing the movie." I turned around and walked out of the room, but not before hearing Y/n mumble something under her breath.

"What was that" I asked her as I turned around to look at her with one of my eyebrows raised. "Nothing beautiful, I said I love you" Y/n said with a smile. I knew she was lying, but I let slide. "I love you too Y/nn," I said. Once we got downstairs Frozen was almost over, Y/n said her sorry's and we went to sit on the couch me cuddling into her while she put her arm around me and kissed the top of my head and that was how we spent the rest the day.