Ariana Grande/Part two

Y/n's POV

It's been a week since I asked Ariana on a date and today is the day. I already know where i'm taking her I just hope she's up for it.

I know that you should never go to the movies for a first date, it's too cliché and so is the walk on the beach, the carnival , or picnic in the park, or in a wooded area.

Anyways it's 4:45, and I told Ari I'll pick her up at 6 and to wear something casual so I had about an hour left. I was already dressed up and ready so I decided to call up Drake and Katorah since they the most chill.

Katorah was relaxed and Drake was understanding so of course I called them. Ty and Chris would laugh at me and call me little bitch.

They the hit it and quit type of dudes so they wouldn't understand, hopefully they'll settle down one day.

The doorbell rang signaling one of the two was here. I walked down the stairs to get the door but it was too late cause my Mom was already there.

"Y/n you didn't tell me your friends were coming" my Mom said looking at me suspiciously. My mom and I are like Best friends so when she caught me smoking in my room one day she went off.

I'm not sure if she was mad because it was her weed or if it was from the fact I was n her house while doing it. "Oh we was just here to give Y/n a little pep talk for her date later on" K said as Drake nodded his head agreeing.

It all hit me at once that I forgot to tell my Mom about it so I said "Aye Drake and Katorah, how about y'all come back another time actually" I said as my Mom gave me a look.

"But you cal-" I know and I apologize but please come back another day" I said pleading.

Once they finally waked away my Mom closed the door and pointed to the direction of her room and I just followed with my head down.

"Mom before you get upset, listen I was so excited that I forgot and then I have been caught up in basketball and-" Y/n shut fuck up " my Mom said laughing which left me confused. 

"I'm so happy you found someone, I thought you would be lonely forever" she said pulling me in for a hug.

"Uh thanks" I said hugging her back. "Ok so tell me about this  girl you're going on a date with" She said excitedly.

Time skip

After the talk I had with my Mom I grabbed my keys and left the house. Ariana lived like seventeen minutes away so I decided to stop at Starbucks and get her something from there cause ain't no flower shops near by.

Once I made it there I walked up to the counter and ordered her famous iced caramel cloud macchiato and just got me a vanilla bean frappuccino and left. 

When I pulled up to her house it was 5:15 which was pretty good timing. I left my drink in the car as I got her's out to give to her.

I was nervous as hell, like what if she changed her mind, or she was just being nice, maybe she felt bad for me. 

My thoughts was cut off by the door opening to reveal her brother I believe. "Hey is Ariana here?" I asked with my hands in my pockets

"Uh no she just left on some date she told me about, who are you?" He asked pointing a finger at me.

"Oh I'm nobody just a friend from school" I said walking away disappointed.

"Dude relax I was just playing with you" he said laughing at me. "You had me for a second" I said turning around relieved.

"Yeah come on in" he said opening the door wider for me to walk in. She's in her room down the hall and to the left" he said disappearing into the kitchen.