Camren x you

Y/n has been going to FrenchFry High for three years, and in the span of that year she's been able to cover up who she really is. In reality she was Rihanna's and Nicki Minaj's secret adopted child. 

Her parents were out and everyone knew they was together, but Y/n didn't want to have fame or be in the spotlights.

She didn't want people watching and following her every move, or all up in her business. Y/n was adopted at the age of two by Nicki and Robyn and she couldn't be happier. She never took advantage of the money that comes with having famous parents.

If anything Y/n is the complete opposite and wanted to make money of her own without help. Her parents understood where she was coming from and let her be, even though sometimes they still try to help out.

Y/n was lonely. Not in a bad way, but more of an independent way. She didn'tlike getting attached or comfortable around people because that only leads to disappointment.

She was put up for adoption as soon as she was born.  Her real parents claimed that she was too much for them, and that they weren't enough for her. So when they reached out to her about wanting to bein her life she felt uneasy.

She learned the hard way just after her biological parents tried to come back into her life. Y/n was hesitant at first but was also excited to meet them.

Flashback

"Y/n get downstairs they're here" Nicki yelled out. She wasn't to fond of these 'random people'  as she likes to call them just appearing out of the blue.

She tried to keep up a tough act, but in the inside she was heartbroken. She was there raising Y/n through her darkest times. She was the one providing her with food and shelter while they were out doing whatever they was doing.

She felt that Y/n would forget them and never talk to her or Robyn again even after reassured  plenty of times that it won't happen. 

"I'm coming!" Y/n yelled out running down the stairs with her suitcases in her hands with Ri behind her tears in her eyes. 

Nicki stared at the two people standing at the bottom of the stairs with a glare as Y/n dropped her luggage jumping into her father's arms. Her and Robyn had already got to know Y/n's parents for a week before letting Y/n know.

Months later of Y/n getting to know her parents she finally decided she wanted to live with them. She was only thirteen when she made the decision, and about three  months later Robyn recieved a call from a hysterical Y/n crying on the other end.

That's all she needed to hear for her to wake up Nicki and jump in the car speeding to the destination. When they pulled into the driveway Y/n was already sitting  on the porch with her stuff thrown all over the front lawn.

An incensed Rihanna was holding Y/n as she cried, while Nicki was grabbing a bat out the trunk of the car, and walking towards the doorstep. 

"Babe what are you doing"  said Robyn as she tried to grab Nicki 's hand but failed. "Imma fuck some shit up" Nicki replied going to ring the doorbell but stopped by Y/n.

"Can we just go home please" Y/n said sniffling."Yeah let's just leave" Rihanna said grabbing Y/n and Nicki's hand that didn't have the bat in it. They left that night with no violence, but best believe Nicki got her revenge some time after.

Present Time

Since then Y/n wasn't really open with people, just her Mom's, but that all changed when she met Lauren the first day of her freshmen year of highschool. Lauren ended up being her first everything, and the same for Lauren