Blake Lively/Final Part

Y/n's POV

"So let's get down to business Y/nn" Ava said as she finished washing her hands. "Yeah Ava I'm gonna be in my room, let me know if you burn anything." I shouted as I ran upstairs.

I flopped on my bed exhausted letting out a loud and over dramatic sigh. "What a day what a day" I said to myself. 

I took off my clothes and decided to get in the shower.

After that I checked my phone and smiled once I saw that Blake messaged me.

Blake😍❤ sent at 8:42
I'm almost there

Me sent at 8:46
Ok, take your time.

After I sent that I through my phone on the bed and hopped up grabbed some boxers,socks,a sports bra,and some basketball shorts.

After putting on lotion I went downstairs to see that Ava leaning against the counter on her phone.

"Ava this might sound mean but you gotta go" I said pointing to the door.

"I figured you'd say that just make sure Blake knows this food was cooked by me" Ava said walking out.

"Love you sis!" I yelled as she got in her car and drove off.

I closed the door and jogged into the kitchen to place the food on the plates.

"So much for almost there" I said shaking my head.

"Maybe if I play some music time will fly by." I said to myself once again.

I searched through my playlist and settled on 6ix9ine. I don't fuck wit him, but his new song Gooba is a banger.

"Are you dumb stupid or dumb huh?" I sang jumping up and down.

"You're mad I'm back, big mad he's mad she's big sad Aha don't care" My music got real low meaning I got a notification.

"I swear to god if this ain't important" I said frustrated from the interruption of my music.

Blake😍❤ sent at 8:54
Open the door dumbass I've been knocking and ringing the doorbell for 3 minutes.

Me sent at 8:55
I'm so sorry

After that I sprinted to the door to see an angry looking Blake with a child in her hands and another one standing beside her.

"Here let me help you help you with that" I said grabbing the child from her hands.

"I see you didn't burn your house down" she said impressed.

"Thanks I guess" I said still  holding the kid in my arms.

"What's her name?" I asked cooing at the little girl in my arms. "Her name is Inez, and this little girl standing beside me is James." She finished.

"Oh and by the way the food is done you might have to warm it up though." I said

"Hi James" I said crouching down so that I was her height. "Hello" she said back. "My name is Y/n, but you can call me whatever" I told her with a smile. "Bunny" James said with a smile. "Ok then Bunny it is" I said standing up.

That night was spent full of laughing and jokes while watching Disney movies and some cuddling here and there between Blake and I.

 2 years later

"You can run but you can't hide!" I yelled to Inez who kept running away from me everytime I tried put on her pants. I sat on the bed tired of chasing her around, I must admit she's fast for a toddler.