Did you know

Y/n's POV

"Did you know that your nose is always in view but your brain decides to ignore it because it's annoying." 

"Yes Y/n sweety we know this you told us already don't you remember?" I looked at my mom confused. I didn't remember, I didn't remember a lot of things. "No I don't remember, but did you know that you nose is always view but your brain decides to ignore it because it's annoying?"

I watched my mom get out of her seat from in front of me and walk over to my Dad. If i'm correct she was crying. Oh I know why, I must've repeated myself again. I tend to forget things as soon as I learn, see, say, and sometimes even do them. I think it's called term short loss memory, or is it memory loss term short?

"Short-term memory loss Mom, that's why I forget everything." My mother looked at my dad a smile forming on her face, which I don't know why but I love when she is happy.

"Can you say that again Y/n? Can you remember what just happened?" 

"Oh damn it I forgot again, but Mom did you know that your-"

"Y/nn! Y/nn! Lets watch Barbie movies and then we can play with my Barbies!" My little sister Angel, one of the most enthusiastic humans beings to ever exist. I know for a fact that Barbie movies are one thing i'll never forget just because of the amount of times I've watched it with her.

I looked at my bestfriend's Dua and Anwar who looked at me with guilt and humour in their eyes. "Mom I told them to watch Angel right, or did I forget that too, wait when did you guys even get here?"

Dua was about to speak but she was cut off by Angel. "They were all kissy and it was nasty so I came to play with you instead."

I laughed seeing the expressions on their faces. "I knew you guys were fucking" That lead to a smack on mouth. "Watch your mouth around Angel"

I can't remember what I did so I just nodded my head. "Hey Angel when did you get here? And the same goes for you guys" It's crazy how people can appear out of nowhere it's crazy. Oh that reminds me.

"Did you guys know that your nose is always in view but your brain decides to ignore it because it's annoying?" Anwar shook his head no and Dua smiled at me along with my mom and dad. "Move your body right next to mine feel the beat and we're lost in time I'm yours now you are mine forever baaby"

"Where did you learn that song from, it sounds familiar" I wasn't sure what song Anwar was talking about but when he said that a song popped up in my head. "All the things that we want to do, never gonna let go of you, meant for me and i'm meant for you for-ever baby"

"Nevermind Y/nn it's all good" I nodded my head and continued my singing. "Girl, I was thinking bout you, think about me. What you think about it? Five fingaz to the face" Oh I remember now what Anwar was talking about.

"I got the song from uhh that one show on Cartoon Swim called Victorious I think that's the name." I was almost positive I got the show right but I guess not. "Actually it's on Nickelodeon but it's cool atleast you got the title right"

I loved the positivity Dua had in that sentence but it still doesn't help, oh well it'll be fine. "Hey guys can we watch that show called Victory it's really good." I got out of my seat and walked into the living room with Angel following behind me.

"Wait what are we watching again?" I asked my 7 year old sister as we waited for Dua, Anwar, and my parents to get over here. "We are watching Barbies Dreamhouse" I replied with a nod to the head.

"Did you guys know that I love you all so much." I said and pulled them all in for a group hug. "Also did you know that your nose is always in view but your brain decides to ignore it because it's annoying?"