Dinah Jane

Y/n laid in bed with her girlfriend watching Chowder before she spoke the words Y/n never wanted to hear. "I think we should break up." Y/n sighed moving away from Dinah.

"Why, I thought we loved each other" said a conflicted Y/n.

"Love is like a trend Y/n, it comes and go and you're crazy" Dinah finished getting up heading for the the door until she was slammed against the wall by Y/n. 

"You don't get to break up with me Dinah, I'll murder everyone you care about and once you're crushed about that, I'll murder you" and before Dinah could utter out a word a gun was placed to her head.

"You're right Dinah I am crazy, i'm fucking physchotic!" Dinah winced from the yelling.

"Y/n j-just p-p-put the gun d-down" Dinah stuttered. "Are you scared?" she nodded her head up and down and something in Y/n switched up. "What the fuck am I doing" y/n questioned herself dropping the gun which caused it to go off and shoot Dinah in the chest.

"What did I do" Y/n cried out dropping down to her knees and picking the gun up. She placed it in her mouth, "Y/n Y/n! Wake up!"

Y/n quickly sat up and took in her surroundings to see she was in the same place she has been in and out of for the last two years.

Y/n's roommate Slug was kneeling down next to her bed with a concerned look on her face. "What were you dreaming about this time Silence?" 

Y/n smiled at the nickname and proceeded to get the pen and notepad that she kept under her pillow and wrote it down for Slug to read. Y/n didn't speak much, she stopped speaking when she turned 17 and now if she does speak she stutters.

"Who is this girl you constantly have dreams about Silence?" Y/n put her head down. " Name d- dinah c-can't re-remember" Y/n let out quietly catching Slug by surprise. She only heard Y/n speak once and that was when she told her name.

"Ok Y/ how about you go back to sleep" Y/n shook her head and started scribbling on the notepad again. 'I killed her and then I tried to kill myself' she wrote down and showed Slug.

"Silence I need to tell you something important" Y/n looked worried and confused, but decided not to think negatively. "I'm getting out in a few days." 

Y/n smiled sadly and instead of writing something down she pulled Slug in for a hug. "Y-y-you c-call me me" Y/n asked as she pulled away from the hug.

"Why wouldn't I, you became like my best friend and I'll come visit you whenever I can ok" Y/n nodded and got back into her bed falling asleep.

2 months later

Y/n stood outside the gates of the prison she been in and out of since she was 17. She breathed in the fresh air as she waited for Slug to come and get her. Once she saw a car pull up and her best friend get out of it she sprinted to her tackling her in a hug.

"Hey Silence, I missed you" Y/n was the happiest she has been in a while. "I missed you too" 

"You didn't stutter, your speech is getting better" Slug said excitedly which Y/n only nodded her head to with a smile.

"Cmon let's go get you some clothes and stuff and get you settled down" Y/n opened the car door and got, and with that Slug drove off taking Y/n to her apartment she been staying at.

When they got inside Slug showed Y/n around, telling and explaining to her where and what everything was.

"Oh and I started to do some research on that Dinah girl you told me about and it turns out she's a celebrity, so that might be why she was in your mind."Y/n looked at the photo that Slug was showing her from her phone.

Y/n started to see things, like her and Dinah together, laughing, singing, and just enjoying each others company then everything went black.

Y/n fluttered her eyes open and got out of the bed that she somehow ended up in. She walked out the door and she seen Slug sitting on the couch with her glasses on reading a book.

"You look like an old lady" Y/n laughed out which caught Slug's attention. "Are you ok Y/nn" "Yeah i'm perfectly fine but what happened." "I showed you a picture of the Dinah girl and you fainted."

"I want see her, in person" Slug's eyes popped out of her head as she took off her glasses and set her book down focusing on what Y/n was saying.

"How do you expect that to happen Silence" Y/n didn't have an answer she was set on meeting Dinah that she didn't have a plan to go with it. She shrugged her shoulders and went to join Slug on the couch.

"Wait let me see something real quick" Slug pulled out he phone and started doing some research. Y/n just sat there waiting to see what her friend was up too.

"Holy crap Y/n guess what!" Slug yelled out even though Y/n was right there. "Did you find something good" 

Yeah apparently next month, her and her singing group are performing out here, and if we can make enough money by then we can go and you can see her."  "Y/n put her thumbs a up and decided to go back in the room and sleep.

3 years earlier

"Why do you have to leave" Y/n asked as she helped Dinah pack her stuff up. "What do you mean Y/n, you were there and saw what happen. Simon decided to put me in a group with a bunch of girls and i'm gonna work on my music career with them.

"Would you forget me" Dinah put down the clothes she had and walked up to Y/n. "You're my bestest friend in the whole wide world, I could never forget you. There goes that word friend, why can't I be more than that. 

Y/n loved her, Dinah didn't know it yet and Y/n didn't  know that Dinah loved her too.

The day finally arrived where Dinah had to leave. Y/n was quiet the whole ride there, she knew that if she spoke she'll end up crying and she didn't like that. To her crying was a sign of weakness and she didn't want to seem weak.

They finally reached the airport and Y/n still hasn't spoken a word. She couldn't believe her best friend since diapers basically was about to leave her forever. That was a little dramatic, but she would be gone for a long time.

Dinah's flight was called causing Y/n to snap out of her thoughts the tears she's been trying not to let out finally spilled from her eyes. She got up and pulled Dinah in for a hug "I love you Buggie

"I love you too Booga" Y/n just hugged her tighter. It's now or never "That's not what I meant Dinah, i'm in love with you" Y/n whispered out before pulling away from the hug and walking away leaving Dinah and her parents shocked.

Dinah's absence caused Y/n act out. She dropped out of school, started stealing, shoplifting, and drug dealing. She first got locked up when she was 17 and that was for a couple of months.

She got out and did the same thing. By this time Y/n been stopped speaking with often caused her to get teased or made fun of by other prisoners. It got so bad that it caused Y/n to get in fights. She lost some and won most, causing her to stop getting messed with. 

It also caused her to get time added to sentence, and this was when she met Slug.

Present time

Y/n woke up out of her sleep even more confused about the whole Dinah situation. She came to a conclusion that she knew her before, but why couldn't she remember. Y/n looked at the time to see it was 6:15 and went out for a walk.