Dua Lipa

Y/n's POV

Dua's been acting strange lately. She wakes up early as hell in the morning, she's always mad, and she doesn't even talk to me anymore.

Maybe I did something wrong, or forgot her birthday or our anniversary. I don't know, I should really just ask her.

I got upstairs and opened our bedroom door and heard gagging from the bathroom. I walked in there and seen Dua puking her guts out.

I ran too her side and pulled her hair back. I rubbed her back and looked away cause if I see someone throwing up I throw up and we don't need that happening.

What if she's dying? That's why she was distancing herself from me. She wanted me to break up with her first so that it wouldn't hurt as much when she died.

I felt my eyes well up with tears and backed away from her. By this time she was done puking and flushed the toilet.

She got up to brush her teeth and side eyed me with a weird look on her face. "What's wrong with you?"

"Are you dying" she busted out laughing. What's so funny? Is she not scared of death?

"Why are you laughing, I dont want you to die." I still had tears in my eyes they just haven't fell yet and they were starting to make everything thing blurry so I blinked and let them fall.

"Awe no I'm not dying" she put her toothbrush down and walked over to me and kneeled down since I was still on the floor.

"But last week when you went to the doctor's and then you keep getting mad, and you dont talk to me anymore."

"You haven't found out yet?" I wiped my eyes and looked at her again clueless. "Do you have cancer? I'm still gonna love you when your hair start falling out and stuff. I'll always be here, please dont break up with me."

And yet again, she laughed. "No I don't have cancer" What other possibility could it be then. "You're on your period huh?" She brought her hands up to her face and let out a sigh.

"Think about it-"

"Nope stop the story, that is not how it went down" I looked at my mother in law. "I  was not that oblivious, dont listen to them Devon." I told my son. "Your grandma and grandpa is giving you false information."

"Babe it's not that big of a deal. Mom and Dad finish the story" Dua said from the other side of the couch.

"Thank you dear, ok where were we"

"Think about it Y/n, the puking, change of emotion, the doctor's appointment" I still didnt get where she was going with this.

"I'm pregnant."

"Oh....I knew that"

"No you didn't"

"Yes you did"

"That doesn't make sense, and aren't you happy we're having our first baby"

I dont know why it took so long for it to sink in, but once reality hit I couldn't control my happiness. I jumped up so fast I tripped and fell backwards into the bathtub with shower curtain and pole falling on top of me.

"That didn't happen either, yes I jumped up out of excitement but I didnt fall, you're not telling the truth. You should just let me tell the story."

"Y/n sweety please be quiet so we can tell Devon the story" Dua came over and sat in my lap. "Yeah babe, stop ruining the story" They always make me the bad guy. Imma just let it slide for now. "Whatever, continue the story."

After I got up and out the tub and Dua stopped laughing, we decided to throw a pool party Sunday so that we can tell our parents, friends, and other relatives.

(We gon just skip over to Sunday)

I threw on some swimming trunks and a sports bra with a tank top over it and some Nike flip flops. Dua on the other hand had on a mustard yellow bikini with a sombrero, some black jean shorts, and some sandals.

"Are you even going to get in the water?" Most of time she gets all dressed up just to walk around and mingle with people. "I might"

"Wait a minu-"

"Y/n!" Everyone yelled at me. I'm sorry this is the last  question. How do you guys know about this story? I dont remember telling y'all"

"Oh yeah Dua told us about 3 months after the pool party" So that's why I'm presented as a loser. "And you didnt think to ask about my point of view?"

"You said only 1 question and the story is being told from your point of view, it's just how Dua sees it."

"Isn't that the same thing?"

"Isn't that your third question?" I looked down at Devon with my mouth hanging open. It be your own kids man.

"Isn't it about time you go to bed?" I bet he wasn't expecting that. "But the story"

"Grandma and Grandpa can finish telling you it tomorrow after school. But for now let's all go to sleep, get some good night rest and wake up. Hopefully your grandma can finish the story the right way.

I picked up Devon and started to take him upstairs with Dua following behind. "I was already telling it the right way!" Anesa yelled out

"Goodnight!" I yelled back.

After I got Devon situated in his room I went into mine and joined my wife in bed.  "Why did you give them that version of how I found out you were pregnant?"

"Cause it's the truth"

"Yeah I know but they didnt need to"

"I knew it!" I looked up at the door to see Devon. "Oops"

And bam! I updated😎😎, ok sorry but I think after the next chapter I'm gonna be finished with this book.