Camila Cabello/Part two

Y/n's POV

"Ok so this the music room I said walking inside." I said opening the door for the girls to walk in and guess who we saw the one and only Lauren smoking a joint.

"Lauren what the hell" I said upset. Lauren jumped and looked scared until she saw that it was me. "Don't you know to knock Y/n I could have been naked" Lauren said putting the blunt back up to her lips.

"Um you do realize this is a classroom, and what is wrong with you getting high without me bruh." I said snatching it away and taking a hit.

"Y/n you do realize we're still here right" Ally said 

"Oh crap I forgot bro my apologies." I said walking back over to girls after handing Lauren back her blunt.

"Lauren put that shit out" I said. "You're no fun" she said putting it out and setting it back inside her backpack. "Anyways girls this is Lauser my bestfriend, Lauser my bestfriend this is Camila,Dinah,Ally, and Normani." I said introducing them to eachother.

"Hey, are y'all single?" She asked smiling. I smacked Lauren on the chest with a scowl on my face even though I was interested in the question. "What I was just wondering" She said hitting me back. No, i'm dating Normani but Camila and Dinah are" Ally said smiling.

"That's great to know" Lauren and I said at the samr time. We looked at eachother and said "Jinx, double Jinx, triple Jinx, I don't know what comes after that Jinx!" and started laughing as we finished.

"Wait aren't you supposed to be in Math right now?" I asked as I remembered. "She sent me to the office for talking out of turn" Lauren said 

"You should join us for the rest of the tour dude we can all get to know eachother more." I said looking back and forth between Lauren and the girls. Alright they all said in unison.

"This right here is the girl's locker room" I said as I left as soon as I walked in. "You probably wouldn't need to go in here but in case there is a lockdown or something, this is the boys locker room" I said.

"This is boring" Lauren said groaning causing the girls to chuckle. I turned around to look behind me "Is this boring to you guy's too" I asked the girls and they all nodded their heads laughing.

"That's because you're a boring person Y/ln." I turned back around to be met with Austin Mahone. "What the fuck do you want Austin and what do you want" I said angrily.

"Aw c'mon Y/nn you aren't still mad about that little incident now are you." he said with a sly smirk on his face. "You know the one where I pulled down your pants in front of the whole school and showed them the real freak you are, it's the reason why your fath-" He was cut off by punching him in the face.

He stumbled a little bit but regained his balance charging at me tackling me to the ground as he hit me in the face twice before I kicked him off of me and punched him my hardest and fastest I can.

I hated his guts for what he did, shit I still do. I was bullied for years after that, to the point I even attempted suicide. If it wasn't for Lauren I probably wouldn't even be here today.

Just the thought of that made more mad and my hits got harder. At this point I think Austin was near unconsiousness  but that didn't stop. I heard the girls and Lauren yelling stop so I did. I got up and just looked at them ashamed.

Lauren walked up and pulled me in for long hug. I looked behind her and saw the girls looking at me mixed up faces. Dinah looked like she was shocked and impressed. Normani had her jaw dropped, Ally had her hand over her mouth, and Camila looked scared. 

She was scared of me. I pushed Lauren off of me and she looked surprised and confused by my sudden choice of actions. "I'm sorry Lauren, but I think you should take the girls and uh leave, tell the office what I did to him and tell thim Austin is almost breathless." I said looking down