Dinah Jane part 3

"Why didn't you call her when we were there, she probably gave you a fake number" Y/n ignored Slug's words and decided to text the number just in case.

Y/n

Hello

Buggie

Who is this?

Y/n 

It's Y/n from earlier

Buggie

Ok, I just wanted to make sure before I gave out any info, Hi

Y/n

Oh for a second I thought you gave me a fake number

Buggie

Why would I do that?

Y/n

Idk, a random girl came to your concert not really knowing who you are, then she doesn't talk, plus the fact that you are told she has dreams about you, and the fact she passed out twice.

Buggie

That's some pretty reasoning, and why don't you talk, and why did you pass out.

Y/n

That's a long story and the passing out part, I think it was because all these moments and images of me and you appeared in my mind all at once and it was just too much so I passed out.

Buggie

So you remember everything now?

Y/n

Yeah

Buggie

I have lots of questions and i'm pretty sure you do too, do you maybe want to meet up?

Y/n 

Sure , you can come to Slug and I's apartment if it's ok with you.

Buggie

Yeah sure give me the address and I'll be there.

After Y/n gave her the address she went to go talk to Slug. "Dinah is c-coming over" Slug looked at Y/n waiting for her to carry on.

"We are p-pl-planning to talk about e-everything and stuff" Slug nodded her head knowing where this was going. "It's cool I gotta get some more food anyways, good luck" Slug got up grabbing her keys and leaving.

Y/n looked around for some paper cause she didn't feel like talking. She went into the kitchen and decided to make her some food.

She settled on a bowl of noodles, 2 cosmic brownies, a caprisun, and red doritos. As soon as she took her bite of her noodles she heard knocking. She grabbed her bowl and took it with her to the door.

She opened it to reveal Dinah standing there with a smile. "Hi" Y/n smiled back and opened the door wider for her to come in. "Are you gonna talk to me at all, it's not like i'm a stranger or anything"

Y/n shrugged her shoulders knowing that she had stuttering problems, she didn't want to embarrass herself. "Why not Y/n, you were never there when I was on break and came home. When I went to your house to see you, you were never there and nobody told me anything."

Y/n stopped slurping her noodles and looked at Dinah. Y/n pulled out her phone and went to her notes and started typing.

When you left if messed me up. I started doing drugs, sold some, I dropped out of school and I stopped talking to everybody. I been in and out of jail, and I just got out like a month ago." 

Y/n passed the phone to Dinah so that she can read what she wrote. Y/n put down her fork and started to open her caprisun. "You been to jail?" Y/n went to reach for her phone, but Dinah pulled it back.

"Say something first" Y/n looked at Dinah blankly and put her hand out signaling she wanted her phone back. 

Dinah knew she wasn't going to get a word out of her so she huffed and gave Y/n the phone. Do you want something to eat?

"No i'm okay, but can you tell me why you won't talk to me" Y/n looked back at her phone typing away and then showed her. I have a stuttering problem so I figure if I don't talk at all I won't embarrass myself. 

"But the more you speak the less you'll stutter" Dinah reasoned. 

She had a good point, so Y/n decided to give it a try."Ok" Dinah looked at Y/n with a 'really' face. "W-what" Y/n put her hands up in defense. "All I get is a 'ok' and 'what'." 

"W-were you e-ex-expecting s-something else" Dinah smiled noticing that Y/n was starting to warm up to her. "I think your stutter makes you adorable" Y/n scrunched up her nose in disgust making Dinah laugh. 

"I'm n-not a-adorable, i'm b-b-badass." Y/n said seriously "Whatever you say" Y/n went back to drinking her Caprisun which made  Dinah laugh more.

"What's so f-funny" Y/n asked with a small grin. "A Caprisun Y/n, really" 

"I have S-sunny D t-too,  but t-that d-d-doesn't taste good w-with n-noodles."

"We should go swimming like we used to back when we were kids." Y/n looked at Dinah debating whether she wanted to go or not. "I still n-never l-learned h-how to sw-swim." Y/n spoke with her head down.

"How come, I mean by the age of 19 that's kinda embarrassing" Y/n sent a glare at her before saying "You w-were the only p-person who took the time to teach m-me and then you left and e-ev-verything h-happened, I lost t-touch with my p-parents and yours so y-yeah ne-never r-really had a ch-chance to learn."

"Don't worry about it, i'm back now and before this break is over i'll make sure you can swim." "Ok but I-I don't h-have any sw-swimming  tr-trunks." Y/n said while she took another bite of her noodles.

"I don't have a bathing suit either." That would of been the end of that topic until Dinah being Dinah had another suggestion. "Let's go skinny dipping!" she yelled out which in return Y/n choked on her food some coming out of her nose.

"Ok i'm up for it, lets go." Y/n got up and put her brownies up for later and put her noodle bowl in the sink. "Oh so you stutter for everything else but when it comes to seeing me naked it automatically changes." Dinah said playfully which Y/n laughed to.

"We sh-should go at n-night, it will be m-more fun and i'm p-positive that you d-don't want p-pa-paparazzi taking p-pictures of you w-while n-nude."

"Ok, and to make time go by faster we can watch movies" Dinah was happy she was able to relive the times she once had with her old bestie/lover and Y/n felt exactly the same.