Sleep who?

Y/n's POV

"Bro so you know how we need oxygen to breathe but can't see it, what if fish can't see water."

"Y/n take yo ass to bed it's to early in the morning for your weird conspiracy theories"

"Early? What time is it?"

"It's 4:49, now go to sleep don't you got that online school thing later on?"

"Yeah, it's the first day I haven't been to sleep yet I so excited dude"

"Imma need you to go to bed, staying up all night isn't healthy for you."

"You sound like my mom, you're supposed to-

I was cut off by the sound of the phone hanging up.

I pulled it away from my ear and looked at in disbelief like did this bitch really just hang up on me.

It's already almost 5 so I'll just stay up the rest of the time, go to my classes, then take my ass to sleep then do it all again.

I decided I can spend the rest of my time listening to music, specifically Oliver Tree.

I sat up in my bed and turned on my playstation and TV. I figured it would make more sense for me to go to Spotify so I could also play the game.

After clicking on Oliver's station I left Spotify and went on to play Gta online.

Once in a session I immediately go to my closet to put on some random clothes.

I settled for an army green shirt, colorful sweat pants, white church shoes, and a clown mask. Then I made my way to the garage and hopped on my BMX.

Yes, my garage is full of expensive cars but I like my bike the most. Not even 5 minutes later and I'm already getting blown up by somebody. Like what did I do to deserve that?

I wasn't even the mood to get revenge I just went to the garage and got another BMX and went on about my business.

This time some stupid pedestrian ran me over, so I took it as a sign that maybe I shouldn't be on my bike so I started running.

I managed to make it to the Casino on foot and as soon as I approached it some dude ran me over. Luck was clearly not on my side this morning.

This continued for the next hour or so until I remembered I had to get ready for my classes. I think they start at 8 so by the time I finish getting dressed, eating, and doing my hygiene it should be around that time.

I'm not even sure why I have so much energy, like it just kinda be there to be there.

I walked downstairs to wake up my little sister even though it was only 6:48. She has a habit of acting woke and then falling back to sleep once you walk away so why not get her up earlier.

After trying to get her up I skipped to my Mom's room to greet her like I do every morning. "Hey mom" I said to nobody as I took notice that she wasn't in her bed or in her bathroom.

I didn't think too much of it I just turned around and went into the kitchen to make my sister some breakfast since my appetite all of a sudden disappeared.

I took out some eggs, bacon, and bread. I didn't even  how loud my music actually was until now.

All I heard was "Like club God say throw that ass, poke it out" I wasn't sure if I should let the song play out or change it, but I didn't feel like going back upstairs until neccessary so I let it play.

"Then leave, peace out. Club Godzilla I ain't trickin I'm just dickin bitches down head down pop that pop that pop that p-"

"Ooh I'm telling mama" I heard from my older brother Tray.

Jokes on him she ain't here. As soon as I said that I heard the garage opening probably signaling my Mom was back.

I have never ran so fast in my life. I ran up the stairs skipping steps on the way up and got to my room just on time to turn the music off, but that didn't stop Tray from trying to snitch on me though. "Trayvon      Y/ln you say anything imma burn your barbie dolls"

"You ain't even had to do all dat, and I tell you this everytime they're ACTION FIGURES."

It's funny how he takes those things so seriously it's kind of embarrassing if ask me.

I smelt something burning and remembered I had bacon on the oven. Once again I jumped down the stairs back into the kitchen praying that the alarm thingy didn't go off.

Time Skip

I sat in front of my computer screen waiting for the teacher to post the link to the google meet in google classroom.

My first class was History which I found boring cause like who wants to learn about things that happened years ago and will most likely never be relevant in the future but its whatever.

I typed in the code for the meet and before clicking in I turned off my camera and mic. The only person that was in there was the teacher but it made sense considering I was like a good 14 minutes early.

"Hello welcome I need your camera on and muc muted." I didn't understand the point in turning my camera on if she had her camera off. I unmute myself and say "But your camera off too so it's kinda hypocritical to tell me to turn mine on."

I wasn't trying to be a smartass I was just stating the obvious. She let out a small laugh before turning her camera on. "Oh shit" I whispered to myself not realizing my mic was still on. "Language Ms. Y/ln and once again turn on your camera"

I got myself situated and turned on my camera still shocked at how fine my teacher is. She couldn't be a day over 22, like maybe if ask her. No would that be disrespectful? Maybe she'll introduce herself and do all that stuff they usually do on the first day.

I looked at the time to see we still had about 11 minutes left so why not try and make conversation. "Soo Ms. History how has your day been so far" I never really knew why but I always address my teachers by the subject they teach, most don't care others are just used to it by now.

She didn't reply

"Ms. Historyyyy" I said dragging out the "y". But still no answer. The most she did was look up and  look right back down to her paperwork or whatever she was doing. I let out a sigh and proceeded with my next stunt to get her attention.

"Mrs. History" I said again hoping that she would have a diff6reaction but no.

"Ms.Chalkley" she looked up with a smile and put her pen down and folded her hands together. "Yes Y/n what would you like." I playfully rolled my eyes but nevertheless asked my question.

"How is your morning going so far"

"My morning going great what about you?"  I said good and then asked what we were doing today.

"Today we will be learning." she said purposely not giving me the info I needed. It's like asking your mom what's for dinner and her replying with food, it leaves with more questions.

"Learning what?" I asked taking a sip from my water bottle. "Learning history" I barely noticed the small smirk on her face as she once again didn't directly answer my question.

"What history will we be learning" I asked with a smirk thinking I finally won this battle we were having. "The history I'll be teaching" My smile instantly disappeared and I went to speak but was interrupted by the sound of other students joining the meet meaning it was probably about that time to start our day.

Ms. History a look saying "this isn't over" but she just smiled a big and bright smile that was brighter than the sun itself and started her lesson.

This was going to be an interesting year.

I haven't updated in a minute, but anyways  I watched like 1 episode of Wynonna Earp  and fell in love with Waverly so I thought why not right a chapter ab her you know. Have good night, morning, or  afternoon ✌🏾