Sommer Ray

Y/n's POV

"I never really had much as a kid you know, I didn't care about my grades or school period. My Mom passed away when I was 16, and I never knew my Dad, but i'm not complaining." I said to Jimmy.

I was a famous singer/songwriter, and right now I was on The Tonight Show getting interviewed by Jimmy Fallon. "That seems deep Y/n, but to end the sadness lets play a little game I like to call Kiss or Diss." Jimmy suggested.

"Alright i'm up for it." I said sitting up and getting myself situated. 

"Ok so the first two are Mila Kunis and Selena Gomez. Jimmy said holding up two cards with their faces on it.

"I think i'll go with Mila on this one" I said handing him the cards back. "Ok" he replied.

"This next one is gonna be hard" Jimmy said with a smirk on his face. "We'll see about that" I said confidently .

This man held up a picture of Megan Fox and Gal Gadot. "Can I have both?" I asked holding the pictures up to my face causing the audience to laugh.

"No but I think I'm going to go with Megan." I said handing the cards back. "And why do you say this?" Jimmy asked questioningly.

"I don't know about you guys, but that one scene in 'Jennifer's Body' was hot as fuck and for that I choose Megan, and plus she's beautiful as hell" I said in a playful manner.

"I already know what your choice is going to be on this one but uhh" Jimmy said as he held up two cards with his faces on both of them making me and the audience laugh.

"Oh shit, that was funny, but this Jimmy hits different" I said pointing the card on the left.

"That's so kind of you, it's such a coincidence that my wonderful face was on both don't you think." Jimmy suggested making me laugh more.

"Ok Y/n this is the last one and then we're going to go on a commercial break then you can sing your brand new song." He said which caused a roar of cheers to be heard from the crowd.

"Lets get to it then" I said rubbing my hands together with a smile placed on my face.

"Ok so for the last round we have Sommer Ray and-" "Her" I said taking the card from him not letting him finish. "Yeah but you did-" "I don't have to, do you see her" I said standing up and showing him the card.

"Yes I see her" Jimmy said chuckling. "This girl is so beautiful. Wait hold up let me follow her on every social media I have" I said pulling out my phone real quick as Jimmy and the crowd laughed at my reaction.

"Ok sorry I'm back." I said putting my phone back in my pocket but it dinged making me pull it back out.

"SHE FUCKING FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM!" I yelled out jumping up and down which only made the audience laugh more, and Jimmy was wiping the tears in his eyes from laughter.

"Ok Ok for real this time, let's get back to the reason why i'm here" I said once I finally calmed down and sat back in my seat.

Well let's take a quick commercial break then. "Jimmy said standing up, with me included. 

After the Break 

"And welcome back to The Tonight Show  today we have a very special guess and she is going to be performing her new song Falling please welcome Y/n Y/ln!" Jimmy said as I walked on the stage waving at the crowd.

I walked up to the microphone and waited for the music to start playing.

My last made me feel like I would never try again but when I saw you I felt something I never felt Come closer I'll  give you all my love if you treat me right baby I'll give you everything.

(Anyways now that you have an idea of the song I'm just gone skip it)

After the performance

"Wow Y/n that was an amazing song, what motivated you come up with it." Jimmy asked when I finished the song.

"Actually I had this ex and to put it in a nice way she wasn't the best. Then I met this new girl and it was like the honeymoon phase and it had me feeling some type of way" I explained.

"Oh and this song was written recently." He asked with his eyebrow raised. "Oh no this was written like a year ago, I just didn't feel like doing all the work so here I am now" I said shrugging.

"That's great but before we go, can I ask you some questions?" Jimmy asked as he had a small smile on his face.

"Of course, ask me anything" I said happily. "Ok so we see the way you talked about Sommer earlier, what's going on with that." Jimmy said with a sly smirk on his face.

"Yeah man she's hot, and honestly if I ever meet her in person imma make sure I get her number." I told him with a lot of confidence.

"Oh really" he said with an even bigger smirk on his face. Suddenly the crowd started yelling which made me turn aroundand bam! There was Sommer.

She came and sat in the seat next to me smirking as I put my head in my hands embarrassed already knowing that my face was red. 

"So uh Y/n back to what were you were saying before" Jimmy said clearing his throat and adjusting his suit.

I was too busy looking at Sommer without her knowing...or so I thought to reply to his statement. "I can feel you staring at me" she said giggling.

"Not staring, admiring" I said regaining my smoothness. "You look even more beautiful in person" I said still in daze. "Thanks, you look pretty good as well" she said smiling.

I forgot where I was for a minute until I heard Jimmy start talking again. "Well that about ends tonights show, lets give around of applause for Y/n and Sommer" Jimmy said as I got up and waved at the audience before placing out my hand for Sommer to take which she did.

We made it to the backstage and I offered her a ride home. "So like when did you get there" I asked as we made our way to my car. 

"Jimmy asked me if I can slide through around the time your performance started, which was a great by the way" She said as we got settled in the car.

"Put your address in the GPS" I said putting on my seatbelt. After she put it in I started driving towards her place.

"You didn't hear all the stuff that was said before right" I asked nervously. "Funny story actually you see I was already watching the show to begin with so yeah I heard everything, it was kinda cute." She said as we pulled up to her house.

"So like the social media,my excitement,the jumping up and down, you seen all of that" I asked for conformation. "Yessir" she said casually.

"Can I have your number?" I asked as we got out the car. "It's not that easy Y/n" she said walking in her house and closing the door.

And now you see son this is why I tell you to never give up or stop trying, because I didn't and look where I am now happily married with one and only Sommer Ray I said to him. "You kept on sending flowers and gifts to my house, even after I told you I didn't need it." Sommer said walking towards our room.

"But you secretly loved it" I yelled to her with a smile. "Who's Sommer Ray" our five year old son Ronnie asked. I just laughed and put him to bed before going into my room to see Sommer already half sleep.

I got in bed, turned to my side and stuck my finger in her bellybutton knowing i'll get a reaction out of her. "Stop doing that it's weird and it tickles" she said moving my hand from her stomach. "Is it bothering you" I asked annoyingly and did the same thing.

"What's so entertaining about it" She mumbled out tiredly. "I don't know it's soothing and makes me sleepy" I said slowly falling asleep. "Goodnight love" she said letting out a yawn. "Night night"