Dinah Jane part 2

1 month later

It was the day of the concert, and in the last month or so Y/n hasn't had any more dreams or memories of Dinah appear out of nowhere. Slug made sure to get tickets and backstage passes so that Y/n can maybe talk to Dinah.

Slug was willing to do anything for her best friend, she loved like a little sister considering she was 23 and Y/n was 19. Slug through on some blue skinny jeans and a white T-shirt while Y/n was in the shower.

It wasn't until Y/n got out the shower that she realized her and Slug never had the time to get Y/n some clothes, and the fact that she didn't get herself a towel. 

She walked out the bathroom naked and went into the living room to ask Slug if she can borrow some. Slug was on Instagram live showing the people on it around her apartment until Y/n stepped into view making Slug drop her phone.

"Y/N WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NAKED!?" Y/n simply told her that she needed to borrow some clothes. Slug said yeah and picked her phone back up to see that people were going crazy. Slug quickly explained that Y/n was her cell mate when she was locked up and then ended the live.

Y/n walked back out of the room with a smile on her face. "What are you smiling for, thousands of people just seen your dick" Y/n juat laughed and said "I'm sm-smiling c-c-cause I look g-good, and those p-p-people don't k-know me so it d-doesn't matter." 

"So you ready to leave" Y/n nodded her head and went to grab her notepad and pen. Her speech was better but not the best, and she only spoke to Slug if she was excited or when she needed someone to talk to.

 Her speech was better but not the best, and she only spoke to Slug if she was excited or when she needed someone to talk to

Y/n's outfit^^^

Dinah sat down in the chair nervously getting her makeup done. This was Dinah's hometown, meaning her family would be here. It also reminded her of her old bestie Y/n. Everytime she had a break she was just hoping that Y/n would be there to see her.

It wasn't until Dinah asked her parents about Y/n and they told her that Y/n wasn't the same anymore. Dinah never understood what that meant my that, but when she brought it up her parents changed the subject.

By the time Dinah's makeup was done she had to go get dressed, and when she finished that she sat on a couch backstage trying to clear her head. "What's going on Dinah you been distant lately" her bandmate Ally pointed out. 

"Nothing i'm just nervous you know, my whole family is going to be here."  It's alright Dinah you'll be fine, plus you always do great. "Girls you have 5 minutes left" Dinah thanked the guy and went to go meet up with the rest of the girls.

After the concert

The concert actually went well, and now it was almost the end of the meet and greet. We were down to the last 2 people, but something about the girl on the left seems familiar.

Y/n stood there not wanting to talk. "Hi this might be really weird, but uh my friend here doesn't talk and she was, nevermind this is really awkward. Y/n do something don't just stand there" 

"Wait say that name again" Dinah's bandmates looked at her confused while she ignored their looks and focused on the topic.

"Y/n?" Slug said with her eyebrow raised not really thinking that she will know Y/n. "Like Y/n Y/ln" a smile started to make its way onto Dinah's face. "Y/n pulled out her notepad and started writing.

This might sound stalkerish or weird but I have dreams and then these unknown memories started to pop up so I came here to figure out if we know each other somehow.

Dinah read this and looked at Y/n strangely. "You don't remember me?" Y/n shook her head looking down. "Does the name Booga sound familiar to you." Dinah hoped something in Y/n's head clicked.

And just like the last time, Y/n started to see images of her and Dinah at donut shops, arcades, and the last image she saw was the last time she had ever seen Dinah which was at the airport and then she passed out again.

"For fucks sake Y/n you and your fainting is getting on my nerves, does anyone have water?" "Does she do this often" Dinah asked as she passed Slug a water bottle.

"No this only the second time" Slug poured the water on Y/n's face which made her shoot up gasping for air.

She pulled her shirt up and wiped her face before glaring at Slug who only laughed a her. Y/n looked around not knowing where she was. She got off of the ground and looked at the people standing in front of her then to Slug.

She felt around her pockets searching for her notepad and pen. She looked up again and was met with light brown eyes staring back at her.

Y/n started to feel hurt and sad as she thought about the last time she saw her. The last words she spoke to her and the last time she ever cried. Everything started coming back to her, the drugs, the fights, school, and just like that she passed out again.

"Oh my fucking gosh" Slug said throwing her hands in the air. "You know what you guys have a wonderful day, i'm sorry for wasting your time what are your names again." 

"I'm Dinah, that's Normani" she said pointing to an intimidating dark skinned girl. "Over there is Lauren" she raised her hand "that's me."

"And the short one is Ally" Dinah said casually.

"Yeah well it was nice meeting you guys, and you all have very beautiful voices and once again i'm sorry for wasting your time." Slug was not about to carry Y/n all the way back to the car so she poured a little water on her.

"Lets go sleepy head we're leaving" Y/n couldn't fully comprehend what was going on so when she got up and seen 4 girls looking at her with confused and concerned faces she had questions 

"Just to sum things up, you might know Dinah from somewhere, hint why memories or whatever you like to call them appear in your head mostly when you sleep which are technically dreams, anyways once you got out I explained to you I did some research about her showed you a picture and you passed out" 

Slug took a break from speaking and drank some of the water Dinah handed her not too long ago before continuing.

"After you woke up we talked a little bit, the I did some more research and figured out that this Dinah girl is a celebrity and in a girl group called Fifth Harmony and that they would be performing out here. We make it to the meet and greet, you stand their I say some words you write some stuff down pass out get back up look for your notepad then you pass out again"

"And now we're leaving" Y/n didn't move from her spot she stayed there staring at the ground processing everything she was told. It was like she went back to normal and all of her and Dinah's past life came back to her.

She looked up at Dinah and stared at her taking in her appearance, and how much she has grown. "Or you can just stay here and stare at her all day" a sarcastic sounding Slug said. Y/n pointed to the notepad in Dinah's hand and she gave it to her with the pen.

Buggie was all she wrote down and gave it back to Dinah who smiled."You remember"Y/n nodded her head smiling wider. "Well I hate to breakup this little reunion but Dinah we need to go shower and you have lots of explaining to do" Dinah forgot where they were for a minute and looked at Y/n sadly.

"Y/n I know you don't like to talk and all but a 'hi' would be nice" Slug said which Y/n rolled her eyes to, instead she pulled out her phone and handed it to Dinah. 

Dinah was almost positive Y/n wanted her number so she put it in her phone and gave it back to her. "Wait we don't know your name" Normani announced which made everyone look at Slug.

"Well I don't like my birth name which is Slugnie, so I go by Slug."

"Ok then" Normani said not expecting that answer. Y/n walked up to Dinah and gave her a hug which surprised her at first but she returned it.

She then carried on to shake Lauren's, Ally's, and Normani's hand before leaving.