Blake Lively

Blake's Pov

Life was going the great, the kids were going to school getting a good education and everything was going fine but has been getting distant. Usually I wouldn't suspect anything but this the 5th time he has came home around 3 am. I've had enough of his excuses and lies, so next time he's 'handling business' i'll just follow him.

The next day I made my way to the store to buy some type of disguise so I don't get noticed. I was walking around in Walmart down some random isle not paying attention until I bumped into a worker I think knocking her or him over.

Y/n's Pov

I was in the middle of putting in the correct places when someone bumped into me knocking me over. I was ready to go off but was met with beautiful grey-blue eyes with hints of green and brown in them. I didn't even notice this mystery women was waving her hand in front of my face asking if I was ok, and shook my head regaining focus.

"Uh yeah, i'm good" I said getting up and dusting of my jeans. "Are you finding everything ok, do you need help looking for something?" I asked trying to help. "No i'm fine thank you though." she said in a quickly. She was walking away when I went to go stop her. "Hey slow down beautiful what's the rush?" I asked with a smile.

She ignored my question just continuing to look for whatever she was looking for. She turned the corner and went down a different isle. Me being the curious person I am followed the beautiful stranger. "Aren't you supposed to be working, why are you following me?" She questioned while trying on a pair of black shades, and throwing them in her basket.

"What's your name gorgeous?" I asked looking into her alluring eyes. "Have a nice day miss worker" she said walking away completely dodging my question again. I was about to go after her but someone asked for help, and I had to do my job so I just let her go.

 I was about to go after her but someone asked for help, and I had to do my job so I just let her go

Blake's POV

After my interesting interaction with Walmart girl I continued to look around and settled for an all black outfit with black glasses,watch, and high heel boots. I wasn't trying to be rude I was just trying to stay focused.

I made my way back home and waited until the time came. It was near 4:00 pm when Ryan came in the room and said he had to work late tonight. Once he left the room I hopped up and got into costume. I dropped the kids off at my Mom's house, so with that being said I went outside just in time to see him pulling out of the garage.

I jumped behind the bushes before he saw me and waited for him to get a safe but close enough distance from the house so I can follow him.

After following him for a good 18 minutes he pulled up to a coffee shop. I parked in the back of the parking lot then sat in one of the seats outside waiting for someone to walk inside because I didn't want to walk in and get noticed by Ryan from the bell on the door ringing.

A lady holding a her son finally walked in and I followed behind them. I saw Ryan look up so I quickly walked straight and into the girl's bathroom praying that he didn't see me. I was fixing myself up in the mirror when someone walked in and you'll never guess who it was.

My shades was off and the person clearly remembered me from the store considering they was wearing that attractive smirk- wait PAUSE what am I thinking I'm married for Christ's sake. Yep there she was Walmart girl, we were just standing there staring at each other until she decided to say something.

"I don't know about you, but I think this is a sign." She said confidently. I snorted and looked at amused saying "Yeah a sign that you're stalking me" Her usual smirk was still plastered on her face as she said "Well I come here all the time, but anyways can I know your name now?" She asked with a bit of hopefulness in her voice.

It was pretty obvious she wasn't going to stop trying so why not tell her my name maybe she can help me with my little investigation.

"My name's Blake what about you Walmart girl" I asked holding out my hand for her shake. She shook my hand and said "Y/n" with a big grin on her face. "Well Y/n since you're here wanna help me with something." I asked with small smile on my face.

"Yeah sure, but what's in it for me?" She asked with a smirk. "What do you want?" I asked suspiciously with my eyebrow raised. Y/n slowly walked up to me making breath hitch as she stopped directly in front me and whispered in my ear "Let me take you on a date."

I cleared my throat and got myself together before replying with a "whatever" and went ahead and told what I needed help with. She looked a little disappointed and asked "So you're married?" 1, that depends on if my suspicions about my husband are correct and 2, is that the only thing you got out of what I was saying?" I asked

"No it's not, but I have to go tell my sister I'll have to meet her boyfriend some other time." She walked out the bathroom followed by me and she approached the lady with the little boy that I had unknowingly helped me get inside of here earlier. I sat back in my seat with my shades on and was soon joined by Y/n. "Sooooo" I said trying to make conversation as I saw Ryan ordering something, "How long has your sister been with her boyfriend?"

"He's actually the father of her 7 month year old son, my nephew." She said with a small smile."You never met the father?" I asked curiously. "No I just know that his name is like Ryan or something like that." She said carelessly. At the same time those words left her mouth I looked up really wishing I didn't as I saw Ryan plant a kiss on Y/n's sister lips as he held his son in his arms.