Blake Lively/Part Two

Previously

I don't really feel like rewriting what happened word for word but basically Blake found out that Ryan was indeed cheating, and he not only shared a baby with this person but she ended up being Y/n's older sister Ava. Oh and I have no hate for Ryan Reynolds or anything like that I was just caught up in the moment.

Y/n's POV

To say I was surprised was an understatement,not in a good way obviously but damn. I'm talking bout jaw drop, wide eye,spit out your water, type of surprising. But at the same time I was beyond pissed.

Not only is he cheating on Blake but he's playing my sister and i'm not okay with that. I was brought out of my thoughts by Blake sliding into the booth sitting next to me.

"Don't think about it too much just make sure you tell your sister the truth." Blake said in a calm tone. How can she not be upset by this,it's pretty fucked up. I thought to myself. 

"And I know what you're thinking, I'm not sure what I feel but Ryan and I both know we fell out of love for each other a while back. What he's doing s not right, but I don't know, I'm not really sad. It's more disappointed if anything. Blake said with a frown on her face.

"It's going to get worse before it gets better." I told her grabbing on to her hand and smiling at her. I didn't even notice the close proximity until now, and I wasn't complaining either. All the anger I once held vanished as I stared into Blake's beautiful multicolored eyes.

We were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. I looked up to see a furious looking Ryan, with hint of jealousy and nervousness standing there glaring at us.

I glanced around the shop and took notice that my sister was no longer here meaning me and Blake most likely looked like Blake and was on a date.

"So this is what we're doing now Blake, going on dates and cheating especially with a girl? He asked incredulously. 

"Pause" I said standing up."Weren't you just over there kissing all up on another girl, and the son that you two share who happens to be my sister and nephew." I asked getting all up in his face.

His whole face dropped,but he quickly regained his composure. "I-I don't k-know what you're talking about" he said fumbling over his words. "I want a divorce and full custody of the kids" Bake said with a expressionless face.

"I didn't what I didn't do anyt-" When are you going to stop lying!? Blake yelled making Ryan and I jump, while a few people looked our way to see what was going on.

"You should lower your voice" Ryan said as he straightened up his suit and made sure people were not looking over here. "Why Ryan? You don't want anyone to know you're a cheating asshole?" Blake said getting mad and also standing up.

"I just want a divorce Ryan, it's the least you can do" Blake said lowering her tone. "Babe we can work this out" Ryan said reaching for Blake's hands,but she pulled them away."We've been trying to work this out for years now, plus you have another family Ryan" Blake said.

"Oh yeah about that I texted my sister to let her know what was going on, she said she on her way. I'd hate to be you right now dude, actually if I was in your place right now I would be praying she doesn't bring our brother Bubbles." I said with a small smirk.

"Bubbles?" Ryan said laughing his ass off to the point where he had tears in his eyes. Little does he know. (I don't wanna assume nationalities or anything so just imagine Bubbles as big buff dude)

"Ah will you look at that" I said as I saw Ava walk in with Bubbles behind her. "Hey brother B" I said dabbing him up and then giving Ava a hug.

Bubbles is a big dude with tattoos and muscles. He's really intimidating to those who doesn't know him, but in reality he was just a big softy.