Chapter 2-Rose and Elijah

Darkness that's all I saw.  I felt a dull ache in all of my body. Then I felt my body being carried and placed on a comfy surface. I slowly flutter my eyes open. My vision slowly clearing and becoming clear and saw I was in an abandoned house. I looked to my left and saw Elena. Everything that happened came flooding back and I lightly nudge Elena waking her up. Then I looked around and saw a man with long hair. He sat down and started untying me and Elena.

"What do you want?" Elena asks whimpering. I still feel weak, whatever they put in my system clearly hasn't left. 

"Shhhh." The man replies continuing to untie Elena.

"Please. We're hurt." Elena continues.

"I know." He says. I then see his face change. Vampire, it looked as though he wanted to drink from Elena and for her sake, I decided to intervene.

"Hey! Stupid over here!" I shout holding Elena for comfort as she looks terrified. He sharply turned towards me.

"Just a taste." He said as he quickly appears in front of me. His breath fans over my neck and his fangs elongate once again and prices my skin. I hold in the scream I wanted to unleash. I had to be strong, for my best friend. 

"Eww. Get off of me." I say bidding the pain I felt in my neck pushing him off of me.

"Trevor control yourself." A woman with a pixie cut said.

"Maybe next time gorgeous." He said winking at me and walking towards the pixie cut woman. Instead of saying anything I just pull Elena towards me for comfort.

"What do you want with us?" Elena decides to asks appreciating my comfort.

"Oh my god, you look just like her." The older woman says looking at Elena. During this time I asses what going on.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you want-."Elena starts but is cut off.

"Be quiet." She states, but Elena doesn't stop.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this." Elena starts as she shrugs off my grip and starts walking towards the vary old vampire. I tug on her shirt trying to advise her otherwise but she continues as I watch.

"I know who you are. I said be quiet." She states again with a British accent surfacing.

"What do you want?" Elena pushes further.

"Lena!" I whisper-shout at her trying to get her to stop. I was alas too late. The vampire backhanded Elena and she goes flying back knocked out. She then looks at me.

"I want you to be quiet," She states. I quickly nod and she walks away. I quickly turn towards Elena and check on her. Once I make sure that she's somewhat okay I get up. From what I could tell they had no daylight rings and it was daylight. I looked out the window nearby and saw nothing for miles but we had to have been taken in a car. So if me and Elena manage to get out without triggering the vampires to know then I could hotwire the car and drive away. Then I remember that I'm in the dress I was in last night. The gum I strapped to my upper thigh was still there. I silently cheer. Now, I just had to wait for Elena and I could tell her my plan. I head back and sit down by Elena waiting for her to reawake.

***

"How are the girls?" The woman asks.

"Still passed out, the other is just sitting surprisingly complying," Trevor says.

"You didn't touch them, did you?" She questions Trevor.

"Give me some credit," Trevor replies as I feel Elena strat to shift meaning she was waking up. "So you called him?"