Chapter 67- Perfect Picture Strangers

I gasp awake and look around to see Hayley, Carolien, and someone else. I was on the forest floor with leaves in my hair.

"What happened?" I ask out loud as I sit up.

"Grace?" Carolien asks me lightly.

"Yeah...now what happened?" I asked again. I mean I remember what happened. In that weird fairy tale thing. My dark self thought that love was a weakness and because I was afraid to face her and kept running she was able to gain control. That and Silas. Silas, oh my gosh what can't I remember what happened after I broke the sand clock.

"You don't remember?" Hayley asks.

"Well, I remember my weird subconscious and me going on an adventure only to end up being the only person to defeat the evil queen." I simplify.

"Are you high?" Hayley asks again.

"I'm not high. Not at least tell me what happened with the dark magic?" I ask looking at the two my eyes glancing towards the other girl from time to time.

"Well we found your family grimoire and there was a spell in it that released black magic back into nature," Caroline explained.

"So what happened?" Hayley asks.

"I had to fight her. She believed that love was a weakness and that in order to be powerful you had to be evil." I explained walking up and over to Caroline hugging her and moving onto Hayley. "Thank you."

"Always," Caroline replies pulling me back into a hug. "We should start going now though. Klaus has been texting me about you. I told him that you've been helping me with planning the prom and told him he'll see you today." She says looking up.

"Today?" I ask looking up. "How long was I...you know."

"Two days. Well, yesterday Jane knocked you out and you've been here ever since." Hayley explains.

"So everyone is coming back today..."I trail off.

"Yeah." Caroline sighs knowing this isn't the end of the drama.

"Well thank you, Jane," I say turning to the other girl who I assumed is Jane.

"It was no problem. Hayley is a friend of mine." She waved her hand dismissively.

"Well knowing Damon he would still want to kill Hayley," I muttered looking at her. "You have to leave soon."

"I know. I was planning on leaving when you woke up." Hayley explains.

"I'll see you after graduation?" I ask with a smile.

"Of course. Bye, love you." Hayley says moving away withJane following leaving Caroline and me alone.

"Silas is going to be pissed," I say looking at Caroline.

"We'll handle it. We always do."

"NO, he's going to be pissed at me." I correct her.

"Why you?"

"Because I may not remember what happened with him, but I beat him. He's not going to be happy about that fact." I say leaning into Caroline.

"Come on, let's get you to your man," Carolien says walking out.

"I think it goes without being said, but let's not tell anyone what happened," I say.

"I agree."

***

I reach the Mansion only to be developed into a hug. A head buried into my neck hugging me tighter.