Chapter 59-Silas in Mystic Falls

"Yeah, I got that, CAre." I sigh. She's been ranting to be about what happened last night. " I kinda figure Tyler would do that. It makes the most sense.

"Can't you, like, talk to Klaus and tell him to stop with his hunt?" She sighs out.

"I already did, he said he'd consider it but...we both know how he can be," I reply to her.

"Yeah..." She trails off.

"So? What did Elena do? I've been reprimanded from trying to see her and have now been banned." I explain.

"That's why you haven't been to the Salvatores or school?" She inquires.

"Pretty much. Nik has it in his head that Elena will kill me, and Damon, as well as Stefan, just don't trust her around me."

"Yeah, well considering last night I know she's capable of anything." She grumbles.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"She hurt my mom. She doesn't care anymore. She also fought me. LIke actually fought me." She stresses.

"Wow." Was all I said.

"Yeah, wow. Anyway, she and Damon both left last night and are heading to New York. Damon believes that he can get her to turn it back on." She grumbles.

"So what are you doing?" I question.

"I'm heading over to the Salvatores to clean up. KNowing everyone they didn't clean up."

"So why are you?" I ask.

"Because my boyfriend is gone, and he isn't coming back so doing this will get my mind off of it." 

"Do you want help?" I ask her.

"Would you? Thanks." She says and I can hear her smile. "Thanks, I'll see you in 10?" She says hanging up. 

"So you're running away already, little wolf?" Nik asks me walking into the living room, the place I was currently residing.

" I'm assuming you heard?" I asked. He looked down signaling that he did indeed listen in. "Well, since you hear and can't seem to understand privacy, then I'm gonna go head to and help Care," I say jokingly.

"When will you be back?" He asks hugging me from behind.

"When Care and I finish cleaning that house," I reply slipping out of his grasp and heading towards the door. "I love you."

"I love you too, little wolf."

***

As I walk into the house the smell of alcohol instantly invading my nostrils. A yawn catches in my throat. Tempting to escape but I suppress it. As I inch deeper  I see Caroline carrying a garbage bag and tossing trash inside. She takes quick shots of the leftover drinks. Her face scrunching up in disgust.

"I'm pretty sure Damon has a better collection than what you're currently drinking," I say as she pauses in her movements.

"Well, right now I don't care." She says.  She then looks over me and raises an eyebrow. "Are you feeling good? You look...sleep-deprived."

"Really? I thought I did fairly well on the cover-up under my bags." I replied picking up a plastic cup myself and draining the remaining contents. I cringe slightly at the taste before it mellows out. It was cheap. That was it, something that shouldn't be consumed. Damn, why do parties even contain cheap beer, if you're going to throw a party at least put the effort into supplying better alcohol. 

"I'm the one that taught you that. You didn't want people to know about you not sleeping so I taught you, minus the bags there were other clues showing your tiredness." She says matter-of-factly.