Chapter 27- The Dinner Party

I've been MIA for a whole day. And guess what that got me? 10 Missed calls from Elena with 30 missed text messages. 20 Missed calls from Caroline with 15 missed text messages. 40 missed calls from Damon with 11 missed text messages. 15 missed calls with 20 missed texts. and even 5 missed calls from Stefan. 

I decided to buy my own apartment so every now and then I can stay away from the supernatural drama. Then my phone rings again, this time it's an unknown number.

"Hello?" I ask into the phone.

"Hello, love. I got my coffins back. Well, most I'm still missing one. Will you come over?"  He asks in a cute voice.

"How soon do you want me over?" I ask him smiling. I guess the bond has grown deeper.

"If you wouldn't mind, could you cove over now, little wolf?" 

"I'll be right there," I mumble a quick spell and end up in front of Niklaus. "Hi," I say looking in the room we're in. "You did get them back."

"Are you going to open them?" A hybrid asks.

"Not quite yet. I still have some unfinished business to take care of. Come along, love" Klaus says motioning me to follow him. As we step out of the rooms the hybrid goes to follow.

"What business?" He asks. Then he falls to the floor and Elijah is standing behind him with a heart.

"Elijah!" I shout excitedly. Then I look at his attire and laugh. "Nice choice of clothes." 

"Nice to see you too, Dearest Grace. Why did you spell these wretched clothes?" He questions as I only smile.  quickly take a picture and put my phone away.

" You did owe me," I say then I mumble a quick spell and he's back in his original attire. 

"So Niklaus..." Elijah says turning from me to Klaus.

"Elijah?" Klaus says shocked.

"So what did I miss?" He asks walking towards us dropping the heart. "You look surprised to see me. I guess it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest."

"You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?"  Klaus gestures towards a different room. Elijah finishes whipping off his hand and punches Klaus in the face then tosses him through one of the glass panes. I flinch in pain. is the bond really that deep as to where I can feel his pain now.

"Easy! Just finished renovating!" He growls out then speeds toward Elijah and flashes him on a table. " You have every right to be mad at me, but I kept my word. I reunited with our family. Elijah rushes up punches and kicks Klaus into a coffin. Klaus opens one and rips the dagger out."Don't make me do this to you, Elijah!" Klaus flashes Elijah to another coffin holding the dagger up.

"Come on. Use it. I dare you, you'll have Kol to deal with."

"ENOUGH! Both of you!" I shout. "Elijah, you have every right to be mad at Nik. But can you not resort to violence. 'Cause that bloody hurt! And Nik stop threatening your brother." I yell my eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you mean?" Kalus asks.

"Looks like I can feel your pain, Nik. So please would you stay out of trouble. Oh and Elijah you should know, Mikael is dead." I inform him.

"What did you just say, Grace?" Elijah asks looking at me then to Klaus. 

"I killed him. He went after Grace and I killed him with his own weapon. He's gone, Elijah, forever." Klaus informs him.

"Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century. You know you should've woken him by now, he'll be livid once he does." Elijah explains glancing at me when he talked.