Chapter 29- Markings, Death, Betrayal, and Kidnappings?

I wake up to find myself tangled in Nik's bed asleep. Our legs tangled together as I my back was flush against Nik's chest . I carefully shuffled out of Nik's hold on me and peeled back the covers so I would slip away. How was I going to wake him up? 

I smirked as a lightbulb went off and leaned over Klaus placing a kiss to his lips. I felt him shift underneath me as he tried to deepen the kiss. I go to pull back when suddenly I'm flipped and a now awake Klaus is hovering above me. He started t kiss down my neck to my jaw and the familiar heat flooded me. Klaus's hands on my hips cooling it. He pulls back and looks at me lustfully and smirks. That damned sexy smirk. He continues trailing his kisses back down my neck and I let out a slight gasp as his soft life trace over his mark. He continues kissing as I let out small moans of pleasure. Then he sucks on the spot below my mark. I tug at his hair and he growls in approval then stopped. He pulled completely back and smiled smugly at me. His eyes still darkened but controlled. Stormy blue swirled with his bright oceanic blue eyes, a hint of dark green lacked danced across as well.

"What did you do?" I ask. His smile widens as he looks at my neck.

"Why don't you go see it yourself, love?" He suggests. I get out from under him and head towards the bathroom Klaus following in close behind me. I reach the mirror and see a dark hickey on my neck.

"Nik," I whined as I trace over the welted skin. I look back towards him with a pout and he only shrugs and continues leaning against the wall. "Why?"

"My inner beast wants you, and frankly so do I." He says huskily as he wakes over behind me his hands placed on my hips and I lean into his touch. I pull away not ready just yet. I was scared to be honest. Hewas experienced and well I....was anything but.

"You go start breakfast, I'll be down in a bit." I tell him getting changed u=into simple clothes. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach but brushed it off. I wasn;r going to let anythinghapen toady. Today was all about my mate. Klaus.

***

I sitting with Nik with a sketchbook. My back was leaning again him as he watched me sketch a forest.

"Who taught you how to draw, love?" He asks his hot breath hitting my neck. 

"I taught myself. Along with me cooking and knowing a lot of random things." I respond leaning my head back to see Nik smiling down at me. He hums in content and continues watching as I go back towards my drawing.

"Well, well, well. There's our girl." Kol gets up from his spot on the couch close to us and blocks Rebekah as she walking in with her dress from last night still on.

"Get out of my way, Kol," Rebekah said aggravated.

"Out all night. What a scandal." Kol says overdramatically. "I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?"

"Hey, leave Matt out of this. You know I actually almost got together with him once." I say not really paying mind to what I was talking about.

"What?" I hear a growl from Klaus as his gazes turn towards me.

"Oh, uh. Nothing happened. I still haven't actually had a boyfriend, and, uh, here I am with a soulmate. Haha." I reply nervously and go back to drawing.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Rebekah threatens Kol. She then turned to me and smirked.

"Damn you're awesome Beckah," I tell her smiling. She smirks further and looks at my neck.

"What is that on your neck, Grace?" She says with a knowing smirk. "It looks like they someone got a bite of you this morning." I go beet red Burry my head into Klau's chest.