Chapter 6-By The Light Of The Moon

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating. I sit up slowly to see that I was in bed with Damon. I must've fallen asleep after everything. I carefully move out of the room careful to not wake the sleeping vampire.

"This is Mystic Falls' Werewolf to Werewolf confidant. How may I be of assistance today, little bro?" I ask smiling.

"Hey. Look I've called MAson countless times and his voicemail's full. It's a full moon tomorrow, and I found his recording. I'm freaking out over her, Gracie." Tyler's voice rings through the phone.

"Hey, Ty. Don't worry I'll be there. You got me, I'll help. I'll be over in the morning and we can plan together, ok?" I said trying to calm him down. He takes a deep breath and releases slowly.

"Ok." He sighs out.

***

I stayed up all night. Looking through the spells I know trying to figure out how to get Stefan out. I could make him a charm, like the one I had at the Masquerade. One so he can leave, although this spell is stronger than the one used there. I could just try to take it down but then that runs the risk of Katherine being free. Although were sorts of friends I don't know what she'll do. Maybe I should take a break and make my self some food. Maybe some for Damon as well. 

I walk into the kitchen and take out the ingredients to make some pancakes. Damon actually loves my cooking. As I'm mixing the ingredients I think back to Tyler. I was terrified of my first time. I got some wolfsbane and drank that to weaken me a bit. I couldn't chain myself up so I was out in the woods. When the moon hit its apex everyone n my body started to break and reform. It was so painful, but I learned it's easier if you don't fight. After it was over an endorphic feeling ran through my veins. The feeling of absolute freedom. 

As I make three pancakes I set it aside for myself. I always put a secret ingredient in the mix for Damon. I open the fridge and grab a blood bag. I add three drops of blood into the mix and make Damon his pancakes. Then I pour the rest into a cup and heat it in the microwave. During that time I make myself a cup of coffee and set everything on the counter.

I then look at the time 10 am. Looks as though I'm not going to school again. Third day in a row. It doesn't matter I was ahead anyway. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Little Bird?" I hear Damon call out worry clear in his voice.

"In here!" I respond back. I hear Damon walking closer stepping into the kitchen.

"Aww did my Little Bird make me breakfast?" Damon asks me teasingly.

"I mead if you don't want it..." I trail off pulling his plate of pancakes closer to me.

"No. It fine." He replies hastily pulling the plate towards him quicker.

"Your welcome. I also got you some blood." I explain.

"Thank you, Gracie," Damon says taking a sip and humming in appreciation. "He then kisses the crown of my head affectionately.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask.

"Wel Bonnie is going to lock Elena in her house to prevent her from giving herself up to Klaus and you're going to stay in my presence so I can make sure you don't do the same." I sigh heavily and nod my head.

"Seems fair." I agree. "But tonight is the full moon. I'm going to my brother, but I promise I'm not going to do that."

"Deal. Now finish up were going to go see Stefan." Damon informs me as I finish. I then head upstairs to change.

 I then head upstairs to change