A Message that should change my life

Have been weeks, no actually for years I realized that something was wrong in my marriage ... But I didn't really want to admit it really ...for years I did everything my back cleared everything from him ... I felt like his grooming ... I didn't have the courage to leave .... Until a message changed my life ..... ..........I was alone and had done my things .. I took my cell phone and checked my malis ... hmm I thought about post on Twitter .. Actually I was only chasing wwe and my wwe stars who would like to ....after I had entered my password ... I was amazed at who wrote to me there .... First I wondered whether I should answer ... because who knows whether it is true and whether he really was ... Oh come on what have you got to lose ....try it ... I wrote a (hey) on the (Hello petty fan). And wait a minute because nothing came ...... In the time I did my laundry .. I heard my cell phone and saw that had got an answer ... (Where are you from) ..(I'm from Germany) .... Yes it started ... The fairy tale that I couldn't believe at first that it was possible ...

It has been going on for a while now ... We got on well ... But I still didn't really believe that he was ...he asked me for a photo and I first considered whether I should do it .... My answer to the question was (If you can prove to me that you really are the one you claim to be) ... It also follows a quick answer .. (i am currently in the hotel i will send you a picture of me and if that is not enough i would also call you) I wrote only briefly (is OK) What was I actually doing but it was the only way to find out if he was is real ..I didn't wait long and got a photo with him, Dean and Roman all grinning (And convinced ??) No, I was still convinced ... Although ... (No not yet !!) ... It takes a moment and my cell phone rang ..I looked at the display and found it was not a German cell phone number ... Come on I girl thought I could answer it maybe it really is ... I answered it and was surprised he really was .. The King Slayer .. Seth Rollins ..colby Lopez ... !!!!! I just brought out a "Hi" and heard him say "and now convinced?" ... "huh yes is it really you?" .. "yes I am." .. That broke my first resistance ...but I tried to fight my emotions later .. I spoke for a while and then I heard my little cry. I apologized and promised to report again ..... I heard the car door below ..my husband just missed me ... I went into the nursery and saw my angel was awake I wrapped the little one but my thoughts were still on the phone and talking to Colby ...after I had taken care of the little one and she was sleeping again .. "what is there to eat? And why was the little one still awake?" ... I said nothing brought him his food ... and I saw a message would have.. when my husband asked, I said "it's Anna ..." It wasn't Anna ...

After I had written with Colby for half the night ... Because it was now night in Germany .. he asked me at some point (what my name ishow old I am?) Oh damn my name was not in my profile and my age was not ... I was funny in there so I did not want to specify ... (I'm 35 ... My name is Alexandra but everyone always says Alexa to me ...have a little daughter and I'm married ...) ... I wondered if I should really send this .. Oh come on Alexa what should happen and hit send ... I don't wait long for the answer (Married pity actually !!) ..I leave it and actually thought it was a shame what does he mean now please ... Did not go further ... Looked at the clock and thought such a crap I should sleep ... It was 2:30 in the meantime .. I said goodbye and fell asleep with the thought .. !!! What is happening right here, everything can't be true !!! ... The next morning I woke up and took care of my little one, who stretched her arms towards me when she saw mthe only one who seems to be happy to see me .... Because from the kitchen I heard "Where's my coffee" ... I faded it out and pressed my little one firmly into my arm .....my husband tapped me on the shoulder and said angrily to me "if you would fulfill your marital duties towards me with such dedication ... I would be glad ... !! But no, don't miss me anymore would rather take care of me the little one !!! " he went and I looked after him and thought ... Go and leave us alone ... I called after "the little one can't take care of yourself !!" ... I heard him through the closed door of the children's room. .." That was clear... and then write half the night with Anna but have no time for me .. I'm going to mom "... He slammed the door and was gone ...... then drive it through the head and never come again...... I looked at my little one and looked after her first .. I loved her brown eyes .... A little later she played on her blanket while I was doing the household chores .... I hadn't looked at my cell phone yet ...with a hand coffee went into the room and picked up my cell phone ... (Good morning Alexa ... I hope you okay?) .......I looked at the clock and found that he should be awake again (No i'm not ok .... but i do not think you want to know what's going on?) ..... I should be wrong he wanted to know what's going on and I ...well he complained what made me so sad and why I was so glad that my little one was always there for me ..... (Excuse me for being so honest, but you do not look happy ... no women deserve that) ...... (You're right ..do you know what your girlfriend can be happy to have you ..) ...... (I have no girlfriend at the moment .... !!!!) .... someone like him no girlfriend hard to believe .... It immediately occurred to me what he had written tonight ... (alexa you have not sent me a photo yet ... do me the favor and send me one) ..... OK I thought and sent him a photo of me .... (wow you have great eyes .. you are something special you know) ....what special what the hell was going on now .....