Memories

(Colby)

One seemed to be bothering Alexa and when she was in my arms I asked her what was going through her head "Well if I should be at your side what about the children?". yes she looked insecure and after the wedding the world should find out who the woman is about whom I made so secret. it was known that I wanted to get married and that I was a father but had never seen anyone except the people who knew from the start what was going on. There were a few pictures of Alexa. At the very beginning when the one with Kelly was with me. it didn't take long .. "Hey where are you?" .. "Sweetheart I thought about the press and that there are hardly any pictures of you." I gave her a kiss "The children would be with usdo not worry see the two who should not see them. Or do you get cold feet? "
"No why should I do that?" Alexa looked at me and smiled "I love you and no one can change that" ..you're so cute Alexa thought she pulled over to me and kissed her. I know Alexa enjoyed it ...

We lay there for a while, looking into each other's eyes. "I could lie like this forever and look into your eyes," Alexa said as she ran a hand through my hair. "Let's sleep a little sweetheart. Tomorrow is a special day". Give her another kiss then Alexa snuggled up to herTomorrow a year ago I saw you for the first time Sweetheart I thought and there was not a minute when I didn't think about my queen.
one thing hadn't changed yet she was still very humble and it was really hard work to convince Alexa that she could accept a gift. A property that was not found in every woman ..I had experienced a lot Yes I had money .. Was traveling a lot and what many did not forget. I did a lot for the money. What I was always looking for was a great woman standing behind mewho loves me Colby man and not just Seth, fame and money.

And when I thought about it it was good. And something else on me .. The stupid hair came back maybe she could convince her to do so. it suited her better.
Alexa slept I looked at her for a while "I promise you that you will have the most beautiful wedding. You are worth being treated like a queen" Close your eyes.
When I woke up again I realized that I was alone. Alexa was not to be found. Well, first I made coffee .. "Good morning sleepy hat. I got breakfast and did something for. I'll show you this evening"
"So mysterious this morning sweetheart" .. "Yes I can't show it to you yet. But know that a year ago I was looking forward to you and at the same time afraid you couldn't want to see meI looked cruel with the black eye "

"I admit I was a little scared. And after I knew what had happened I was pissed off. How can a man do something to his wife" .. "Good question I don't knowI've been hiding behind him for too long .. Thank you for being there "..
She was cute and she knew that I really wanted to know what she was doing. Because such a secret she would have made the last of the pregnancy. to me it was clear that something was wrong at the time but nobody told me what that
You all knew it. My mother once said to me that Alexa was looked at. In her eyes and my queen had great green eyes. and when she looked at me with her big eyes then I couldn't help kissing her .. Dean had his mother's eyes. Those great green eyes Alexa caught me with.

I think she was not clear what she could do with her eyes ..

She was underestimated by her ex-husband all these years. A raw diamond that had to be shaped ..she had so much to offer. One look, one smile was enough to warm my heart. Your laughter is a dream. What I missed most when I was away from her face in the morning when I woke ualexa worked so hard and stood by my side.
"Knock knocks Mr. Lopez. Someone at home" ... "Yes, I only thought of my thoughts that had a year ago when I first saw you, kissed you and our first night together"

"Hmm yes, that was magical our first kiss. I thought you didn't want to kiss me at all. I felt like a little girl before her first kiss." I felt her lips on my neck and she whispered in my ear .. "I know what you want now but you have to wait until tonight. And now let's have breakfast. She grinned and I got a slap on the butt "Well wait Sweetheart you will get it again" .. She had a good blow ..the training showed its effect.
We spent the morning with a long breakfast ..

How did I long for the day to finally say yes to Alexa. I loved this woman ..I had once read the sentence (Whoever did not love a woman in jogging pants did not deserve her in a wedding dress) .. Yes there was something .......