The hour of truth

(Colby)
Just before we stopped looked into her eyes and saw a beam in her .. "Sweetheart I love you and the whole world knows who you are." .. "Why today?" .. "Because we are together for a year today "
the car stopped and I opened the door and climbed out to Alexa. She smiled and did not show that she was nervous. And to take that away from her. I looked into her eyes and kissed her ..many reporters saw this and asked questions .. "So it is true. You are in love and have a girlfriend?" .. "Not just a girlfriend. Alexa is my future wife and my son's mother. Started a year ago today everything on. ".."Seth you are father .." I nodded "A son gave it to me." .. I looked at Alexa "A great my Alexa." .. "Wedding? When is Seth?" .. "Soon we are planning everything ".." Alexa how did she and Seth get to know each other? ".."She doesn't believe me like that. He wrote to me and then it happened I fell in love. I didn't want to believe that it happened to me. But when I faced him and he kissed meyes I knew him and no other man anymore ".. Alexa explained with a smile on her face ..
On the way inside I said to her "Me and no other man .. And Dean?" .. "darling this is our son and he can look at me dreamily just like you "
That evening some photos were taken by us and Alexa. I knew that would bring her mother on the scene.

"Hey it's great to finally see you at Colby's side" said Alexis and Becky was standing next to her with a grin .. Dean and Roman came up to me and Colby "Who do we have Colby by your side?" said Roman .."My wife this one belongs to my side" .. "That's right. You look great from Alexa," added Roman .. "What are no children doing?" Dean interfered "They are fine," my queen said to him. "Very well, I have to come to visit," said Dean. "Yes Kelly misses you," I replied

Now the world would know. It was known here and there, but not as it is now. I once said that I was a father ..

finally alone

I was happy when the evening was over and we still had the rest of the night to ourselves. Back at the hut I looked at her and was caught in her eyes as so often. my husband takes my eyes off again "while she said that she took off her dress and stood in front of me with the black underwear. Smiled at me seductively and began to undress me.
"I see that correctly you are still tired."
she shook her head and grinned, dropped her bra and put her hand on my thigh, making it disappear into my underpants with a nifty movement. meanwhile he was standing and Alexa was enjoying how I touched her breasts with one hand. With the other hand I took off her thong and felt how wet she was. "Colby, you're driving me crazyI want to feel you "Alexa was happy to be seduced.
It got more intense with each kiss. I picked her up and went into the bedroom "You want me then you should have your will" I let her feel my manliness between her legs. her look deep into my eyes and the up and down movements with the pelvis drive me crazy too. She knew that exactly. In the beginning she hadn't come across as much, but that was probably also due to her ex-husband. I had met him an impossible person. I think I had saved her and that showed again and again right now.
I kissed her neck while I let her feel my manhood again and again. alexa ran my hair and groaned. She liked that by now I knew her. ".. I got a passionate kiss from her." You are my hero. I love you. ".." I know that I am your knight. A year ago today sweetheart. "she stroked my chest and I got another kiss .. "I know and I am so happy that I have you"

It wasn't like it was in the beginning. Alexa had blossomed. she was as I remembered her before she married him. Naughty and hardly a tear was to be seen. And I was thankful for this woman.
She looked happy right now .. "Are you happy?" .."Yes more thanks for your great words tonight" .. "Sweetheart it's all true. I want to thank you for your love".
I hugged her tightly and we fell asleep ..